The Wall

How is building a Wall going to stop illegal migrants from taking other routes like Sea or Air? How will a Wall stop overstaying Visas? How will a Wall stop underground routes or mountain passageways?

Does anyone actually think this will work? Or was it just a meme to get him elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

federalistblog.us/2007/09/revisiting_subject_to_the_jurisdiction/
youtube.com/watch?v=QirR8Wo0FCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that faucet is flowing full blast
>I should turn it off
>But it might drip
>I'll do nothing

Nice false equivalence.

All the illegals planning to come over the border would just defer their decision to other methods.

So even if you stopped the dripping, another tap would start overflowing.

>a wall is worthless because mexicans might evolve into molepeople and dig themselves into America
>a wall is worthless because mexicans might evolve themselves into human-bird hybrids
>a wall is worthless because mexicans might evolve themselves into some sort of mexican dolphins

fuck off

Are you pretending to be stupid?

Just dismantle the welfare state instead of building a wall. They'll have literally no other reason for coming here.

Air and sea methods are more difficult and costly. Let the coast guard deal with them. Or a minefield.

Yeah, a minefield.

no, you

shill threads were supposed to end after Trump got elected

Fuck off loser, its just step one. We've been lagging on this one, time to get it done. Soon we will purge most of the illegals.

But what about those who overstay visas?

And what about the fact that it'll make it harder for illegals already in the US to actually return to Mexico increasing illegal immigrant pregnancies in the US?

>Asking a question on politics is a shill thread

Shut you, stupid fucking swede, your country is irrelevant.

many go by foot, through desert, with predatory coyotes, because they can't do the other methods which would be much safer

there are these guys on boats who watch other boats. so that gets the sea people.

sky wall. that gets the planes and visa overstays

Ever tried having a discussion, autist?

Do you sperg at your mother like that?

Cuck!

>planes and ships can just fly wherever they want
>illegals have enough money to pay someone to smuggle them in

its a retarded question and you're a retard for making the thread

>a wall wont stop everyone! so why even do it?!

you dont have enough shame in you, thats the problem.

you're supposed to realize that the realization that walls aren't 100% migrant proof isn't much of an epiphany and you should feel shame when you've understand this is the case(this should all happen before you have the time to make a thread)

you might have autism

We need to end or severely limit birthright citizenship. Constitutionally we only have to grant it to children of Americans or children of stateless persons.

Look you fucking faggot the wall is being built and America is going to be great again. It's going to be great, you're going to love it.
This even works out well for Mexico too though because from now on they'll be able to have a decent shot at the Olympics instead of everyone that can run, jump or swim immediately going to America :^)

Radar protects us from air and sea you enormous fagot. You have to file a flight plan two weeks in advance if your traversing the boarder by air. About one million cross the border illegally each year. You get caught smuggling on a boar or plane and those get impounded, very very pricey. They can afford to loose a few when millions in cocaine are at stake each trip but how many will risk loosing their 500k airplane by smuggling 6 illegals?

>but muh submarines

I can just imagine the trip on one of those deathtraps, and we intercept them too.

go look into what trump actually says. He has talked several times about overstaying visas. I cant remember what they are called but there are special officers for immigrants and he will make them stricter.

It would be a massive deterrence and you would have to be delusional to disagree

>we only have to grant it to children of Americans
what makes you think that?

>was it just a meme to get him elected?
Yes, it was.

>FENCE

I doubt the wall will even be built. Like lots of his positions he just came at it from an extreme point of view, but will eventually settle for some middle of the road deal.

/thread
The majority of illegals are wealthy enough to have passports lol. Sure some people would still get in but it would reduce it by a significant amount

Illegals returning to Mexico can simply walk through the border checkpoint to Mexico. They're citizens there.

>what makes you think that?

I read The Constitution of The United States of America.

>all ready have border control doing a decent job (YEEHAW PEW PEW)
>build a wall to help at certain key points (it will never be a nation long wall, how fucking stupid are you)
>Wonder how this would help

It was never intended to be a 100% fix but a nod to the south and his willingness to give a hand with the boarder problem.

What you fail to understand is my country Australia only have to deal with "boat people" you legit have people walking the fuck into your country.

You are never going to stop the people from getting in but you can slow them and improve the system

>hur dur Trump just says simple thing an idiot can follow
Fuck Jim Jefferies, he does not represent Australia in any way shape or form. We fucking love guns in country Australia, he is a city boy cuck that has never worked a mans real job.

What's really needed is massive fines for hiring illegal workers. Like million dollar fines - not just for businesses, but for people hiring gardeners and maids too.
Also mandatory minimum sentences for people who are deported and then re-enter.
Do those and the fence is unnecessary.

did you read this part?

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside

why wipe your ass if youre just gonna shit again. This is why we arent a colony anymore

How does tying your left shoe help your right shoe stay tied? Therefore, you shouldn't tie either, and just walk around with your shoes untied like a retard.

This poster is retarded. The Florida swamps are literally covered in planes drug runners have ditched there

>The majority of illegals are wealthy enough to have passports lol
What do you suppose they needed the passports for?

>and subject to the jurisdiction thereof

Yes

federalistblog.us/2007/09/revisiting_subject_to_the_jurisdiction/

Even Trump knew it was a meme, the wall is mostly symbolic. That said it would probably decrease illegal immigration and the drug cartels would suffer severely.

And your going to be willing to ditch a plane for 6 migrants? No but you would for 6 million in cocaine.

>Does anyone actually think this will work? Or was it just a meme to get him elected?
Does anybody actually think it was going to be a wall across the entire border.. well I guess maybe if you are from some super tiny nation that isn't half the size of texas you might.

Wall in highly populated areas, a fence in others, drones elsewhere.

>> increasing illegal immigrant pregnancies in the US

you really think a pregnant narcum bucket is going to go back on its own before having the baby?

it wont.
most just come here though legal means(work visas) and stay.
the wall is just to make someone feel safe and to spend a whole lot of money on nothing.

>However, concerning the children born in the United States to parents who are not U.S. citizens (and not foreign diplomats), three senators, including Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lyman Trumbull, the author of the Civil Rights Act, as well as President Andrew Johnson, asserted that both the Civil Rights Act and the 14th Amendment would confer citizenship on them at birth, and no senator offered a contrary opinion

I forgot all the illegals have boats and planes. I thought they would just drive their limos.

House Report No. 784, dated June 22, 1874, stated, “The United States have not recognized a double allegiance. By our law a citizen is bound to be ‘true and faithful’ alone to our government.” There is no way in the world anyone can claim “subject to the jurisdiction thereof” affirms the feudal common law doctrine of birth citizenship to aliens because such doctrine by operation creates a “double allegiance” between separate nations.

Aaron Sargent, a Representative from California during the Naturalization Act of 1870 debates said the Fourteenth Amendment’s citizenship clause was not a de-facto right for aliens to obtain citizenship. No one came forward to dispute this conclusion.

Perhaps because he was absolutely correct.

* The phrase “transient aliens” was generally used to refer to aliens other than “domiciled aliens” who had taken their oath of allegiance and other requirements who were citizens or subjects of another country who could be in the country for any number of reasons, such as a stopover on an international trip, school, work, etc., who had no intent of becoming citizens or were unable to by law or treaty.

I hope you apply the same logic to your house.

> now sweetie, we've been over this.
> we don't need walls because they can still tunnel into our basement or paratroop through our ceiling

As a sailor and avid boater, I can tell you that it is virtually impossible to illegally enter a country through the sea.

There is nowhere to hide out on the open ocean. I guarantee you the Coast Guard's radar can see you. If you enter another nation's territorial waters and don't signal for an inspection relatively quickly, you'll very soon find yourself with a Coast Guard cutter nearby more than happy to insist.

The only way to possibly avoid being picked up by radar would be to have a craft with either an extremely small surface area or a submersible. Since a craft as low to the water as would be needed would get swamped immediately in anything more than dead calm water, and spics without drug cartel connections are incapable of finding the funds or intelligence to build a submersible, it's safe to say they aren't getting in through the sea.

The only reason Cubans can do it is because they're refugees.

>How is building a Wall going to stop illegal migrants from taking other routes like Sea or Air? How will a Wall stop overstaying Visas? How will a Wall stop underground routes or mountain passageways?

It will ruin the US economy and make México better, then there will be no reason to go there anymore.

shhh mexicana, is gonna okeee. your uncles and aunties are coming back soon.

file what?

i keep hearing people like you question him on everything and then get BTFO when he does it

Arent*** he said they could just fly to america and overstay their visa so i pointed out they dont have even have a passport in the first place

You cannot prove that it is a false equivalence.

No one thinks building a wall, by itself, will "stop" illegal immigration, you fucking idiot.

It's a means to slow down some of it.

This is the big problem, even if they built a giant fucking 200 foot wall the Mexicans could just take a tugboat up to Canada, the port at Prince Rupert (northern BC) is extremely light on security and then just travel by land south through Canada and jump the US northern border right into Washington.

Maybe you should look at the value of the peso in the last week.

Because if your good you can hit them at the top andthey will fall back on there own side other wise you have to throw the body back over the fence

>all the faucets are on, and the house is filling with water
>Better shut all the faucets off!
>oh wait, someone in the house may spill some water...naah just keep those faucets flowing at full blast then

>person is drowning and they can't swim, let's get him out of that water
>akshully you can drown on just 4 oz of water, so pulling him out won't guarantee he won't drown
>aah good point, let him stay drowning in the water then

this is fun

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=QirR8Wo0FCk

Yeah, I see that now. Obviously I agree with you, and yo're right.

then why aren't 100 percent of illegals doling that

What did the French whore at the end say?

i'm sure some but obviously it's a much longer journey to take a boat all the way from mexico along the western coast of the USA all the way to Canada, then back track through Canada down to the border and find a spot to hop without getting caught. If the southern US border has enough weak spots it's way easier for them to just go that route. Once there's a massive impassible wall though the boat route through Canada might be more viable

they would either use a ladder or dig a tunnel like they do already. there is a huge business in central and south america in smuggling people over the border, and the people who run those businesses act like professionals

a wall won't do much unless you spend hundreds of billions every year hiring goons to patrol it or install a ton of technology so you can monitor every section of it

they will have a 20+ foot deep foundation and then install motion sensors all along the wall, there will be no way to bypass it

edit this to have "TRUMP" at the top in gold, like on his towers, that would be great