Did this bitch quit fox news? I just saw her there yesterday

Did this bitch quit fox news? I just saw her there yesterday.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

I think she's just plugging her books. As a reporter she became a story during the election cycle. I do think she will jump to a different network soon though.

Annoying, smelly bitch.

I actually really enjoy this meme.

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

this thread is pretty comfy

Foreign user here. Why do you hate her? I only heard her speak a couple of times and she sounds OK to me. Plus she's kinda hot.

We need a celebrity sex tape of her... with a flashy title like "who's peggin' Megyn".

she got fired because her ratings are shit. claims of sexual harassment didnt prevent her show being canceled it only delayed it

i think she had to finish the year or some shit if hillary won but since she sperged it was just until her replacement was chosen

Yeah, cause he's so impulsive he'll destroy the world cause someone mentioned his small hands. It's better than someone who's never met another country she didn't try and subvert/control/co opt leading us to a more unstable world as a whole.

This is it. This is the final nail in the coffin for Trump's campaign. Say hello to #MadamPresident.

She thinks she's female O'Reilly.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

what's going on? did we hit a time loop. what the fuck is happening?

Keep telling yourself that. Drumpf has no chance of winning. You are all delusional.

The election's over, CTR shill. You can go home.

I can't wait until she does, maybe she can go pegg Glen beck and shill together in his basement radio/TV station that no one listens to.

Because of the partisan hackery of personality cultists.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. >I'm so knowledgeable about Glen Beck's treasonous ways I can't even spell his name correctly

What is pasta, Alex?

But isn't her for the GOP? I thought she supported Rubio and Kevin Malone's look alike because muh GOP. Still way better than Killary.

Samefagging this hard

>But isn't her for the GOP? I thought she supported
She has a television show on Fox. This does not by proxy make her for or against the GOP. Also she didn't endorse anyone, nor did she endorse against anyone. The cultists simply cannot abide someone who'll ask challenging questions of the star of their cult.

What gave it away?