Raven celebration thread

Raven celebration thread
Post cute Ravens

Other urls found in this thread:

rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/99eef604a35d2d7a9a7bb2117be7966c-87d510e3/ts/index.m3u8
videojs.github.io/videojs-contrib-hls/
player.kaltura.com/modules/KalturaSupport/tests/HLSPlaybackTester.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2018
What, anniversary of what?

Just celebrate Raven
She won

Where's the leak

rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/99eef604a35d2d7a9a7bb2117be7966c-87d510e3/ts/index.m3u8

Does it not bother you she voices the other thing?

She killed the other thing

I can't get this shit to work, VLC and HSLPlayer won't play it

I just want to give Raven a hug. A really short one so she doesn't feel too uncomfortable.

Who cares? What I want to know is when the fuck do I get Team Star Fox VS Rogue Squadron?

But Slutfire won ages ago

What I wanna know is WHERE'S THE CAVEMAN

This is like the 46th Raven thread this year, and it’s not even March.

Works on HLStester for me

Next match I am somewhat interested in Think Musou Tensei works during Star Platinum's 5 second time stop? That's pretty much the deciding factor

Fortunately for Jotaro Ken probably won't get to see the stand because if he could it would be a slaughter

It's been a good year.

That thing is my wife

That thing is now glue

Sorry to interrupt the regularly scheduled 46 loudnigger threads DAILY

Normally I would've said right around the new Star Wars movie but that shit is every year now
I think they postponed it because they couldn't decide who to include on the rosters for both sides since both teams constantly change

I mean Team Star Fox should be a no brainer but for RS yeah

For SF I think it's this
Do they include Miyu/Fay, does the Great Fox show up, etc

Try this
videojs.github.io/videojs-contrib-hls/

The real thing here, Is that I don't think star platinum can punch hard enough to actually hurt ken.
Maybe the time stop helps getting some good hit in, but even then ken tanks a lot of shit with no real consequences on his side.

Also true though SP does hit pretty fucking hard and they might throw time stop speed into play for some reason so with enough focus fire (SP is very accurate) he could probably get it done. Otherwise yeah Ken can just keep on tanking or auto dodging . Also if Ken hits the stand it should still affect Jotaro and based on the nature of how Ken's fighting style works that might just fuck up Jotaro anyway.

BARNEY BTFO

Her death was quick and painless

>goalposting

Probably gonna end on ora ora ora vs atatatata. He stops time but as he is about to pull shit he explodes

How bout you fuck off to /aco/ and never come back?

If I remove that gem will she die?

WE DID IT REDDIT!

Thanks for the credit card number

Pics like this always make me think "I really need to buy a fedora

But humans can't hurt stands, only stands are able to hurt other stands

It mainly comes down if Ken can get a good hit in on Jotaro. If he does he wins unless SP can somehow "stop" violent body explosions

Oh shit really? She wins?

Yep
Episode leaked as usual

If I am an hearing right, apparently Twilight manages to turn her into a plant but then Raven uses her soul self wins the match

IT'S NOT FUCKING WORKING HURRY UP I WANT TO SEE BLOOD

Keep searching for a player
Also there's no blood

NOTHINGS FUCKING WORKING

Stop making Raven threads Pan

>player.kaltura.com/modules/KalturaSupport/tests/HLSPlaybackTester.html
Just put the link here into the HLS URL box and play the video that appears below.

That was nothing approaching a fair fight.

Are you telling me that my waifu just beat my waifu?

She killed the thing that shared the same voice actress

>Raven can beat Twilight Sparkle
What a load of shit, Raven's powers are lame as fuck and the best she can do that Twilight can't is nigh-harmless astral projection.

GET YOUR FUCKING BARNEY OUT OF HERE BRONIEFAG

Raven is for Beast Boy.

>TTG focuses on Raven's legs
Say what you want, but the show gets a lot right.

>being this assblasted

Soul Self travels at Mach 37 and has mass
They used Raven's mass as a lowball for it and it does more force than anything Purple Smart has endured

Comics Raven can do some shit as can Twilight. I'd say it was going to be pretty close one way or the other.

Only magic wise it was close
In physicals, Raven stomps

Book Horse tanked getting launched through a mountain and suffered through the standard cartoony shtick of anvils, pianos, and other shit falling on her for minimal damage and has also carried boulders on her back so I wouldn't call her weak in physicals

She isn't
Raven's just vastly superior in physicals compared

So wait, comics Raven can lift boulders and such without any magical aid / defense?

They went over a defense feat Raven had after the fight where she endured through a massive explosion
It shits all over Twi's shield (which required 3 other Alicorn magic) used against Tirek

Okay I would chalk that more to magic rather than physicsal

For some reason when it said physical I thought you meant like "who would win in a brawl with no magical defenses involved" unless said explosion feat she tanked without any magical aid either

Eat a dick nigga. We all know why we're here, it's not a secret

Funny how this thread hasnt been over taken by waifuposting

Surely no one seriously believed purple smart could beat Raven, did they?

No, not really. Even the discussions on the other side were saying that Raven would take it soundly.

A minority on /mlp/
Even the majority knew Twi was glue

So I guess the only losers here are barney waifufags.

I wish I could wipe my shit on her face, too.

i would be more likely to agree with this image if Sup Forums wasn't as much of issue as it is.

I actually hate Loudthreads just as much as these ones. Possibly more.

>This is all about a Death Battle featuring a shitty waifu and unprocessed glue.
Isn't talking about the last one against Global Rule 15?

This fight shouldn't even have happened. Virtually any Death Battle against a powered DC character means the other character is gonna die, so what the hell was the point? They wanted a pony death so they put her in a fight she couldn't win. Death Battle is so full of shit when they claim objectivity. I like both characters but this wasn't even an entertaining fight, it was just fucking boring.

Anyway, is this cute enough? I don't have a lot of Raven that's cute, mostly just sexy or lewd...

It's what the viewers want
Why bother to complain?

This, how the fuck was that a fair fight? Capeshit is fucking ridiculous and no one's even mentioned the Flash
Nonetheless, I accept defeat. Send me some raven lewds and I will fap to them instead of my twaifu for tonight.

because youre the kind of poster that screams go back to Sup Forums for any reason?

Okay fair enough then at least you're consistent

the only reason I don't despise raven threads is because there's only ever one at a time, it's not really spamming the board. at least in my experience, i'm not on 24/7

>not wanting ponies to be viciously murdered

faggot

Sup Forums is this board's boogeyman lmao every bad thing on Sup Forums is blamed on Sup Forums somehow

youre forgettin Sup Forums

Raven had more popular requests than Twilight though. It would have been more fair and probably a lot more entertaining. Honestly I would have thought more people would have just not had anymore ponies battles at all over a pony death. I personally would have much rather seen Raven vs Scarlet Witch or Phoenix, the actual most request Raven fights.

Lewd it is good sir!

damn u rite trips of truth right there

real talk, will barneyfags stop being autistic over it if equestria girls becomes its own thing?

Wouldn't Raven basically get stomped if put up against SW or Phoenix hence why they put her against Twilight on top of the general similarities and connections between them?

Then again these are the people who decided to do Quicksilver against the fucking Flash

>Post battle analysis is literally just them pointing out the gap in speed

Their reason for not doing those fights is that they're reality warpers. But they even say the Element of Magic can warp reality. And Raven's fought reality warpers before, namely her dad.

Granted, the Phoenix WOULD probably curb stomp her, even without dark phoenix or crazy one off shit but Scarlet Witch? I can see that being more fun and fair. SW doesn't do world breaking shit all the time, and if they follow the logic of the Black Panther fight of "Well they don't always have on them or he barely uses his death powers" then it could have worked. But DB is so fucking inconsistent with that kind of shit who knows. It certainly didn't bother them this time.

It seems like the only time we get a decent fight for DC characters (particularly the powered ones) is when they're fighting Marvel, the only other ones with such a wealth of source material to pull tons of bs feats from. Which may be why I usually don't like DC...

He was pointing out that that was a curb stomp battle. Quicksilver never stood a chance.

I mean like, links to a booru where I can fap to some nsfw shit

Well it's a blue board, you can only get so lewd and I'm not gonna get banned just to get your rocks off or go out to find links for stuff I already have and that you can easily find yourself.

links aren't bannable

DB can be pretty inconsistent with what they allow and their general analyzation of things

>Cloud VS Link: Cloud is only allowed the two starter materia and starter sword but Link gets to have his entire arsenal across all his games

>Sephiroth has a STR stat of 99. Zack had a STR stat of 20 and cut through a steel door with ease. Therefor he can cut through a mountain and is far stronger than Vergil.

When it comes to matches where previous members of one of the participating series participated already, its kind of safe to assume that the fighter from that series is going to win if that series has had more losses or vice versa to satisfy the fans on the other side

Again, why would I spend time looking for link to stuff I already have and when that you can easily find smut yourself?

i dont know what boorus you use if any
mlp has derpibooru for all pony lewd needs

Yeah, it just bothers me that they still spout their bullshit about always being objective. Plus even when they are, they fuck up a lot; even without the obvious bias in the Yang/Tifa fight they missed, ignored and straight up got wrong a lot of stuff, like their math, lore and no limits fallacies.

I don't actually use the boorus that often, I just kind of collect it as I go. Be it the boorus, pixv, r34 or even here. So you can find it user! I... believe in you?

The most bullshit one is definitely Kid Toph VS Garra. That one was just baffling

You can't tell me that the girl who got caught off guard by the Basingse secret police would win against an actual killer ninja who can turn the entire terrain into sand (which she can't see as well on) on a whim.

I think even they didn't want to kill off a blind 12 year old girl

They had the cutsey pokemon mascot eaten though