SHOTS FIRED: Trudeau lambasts Donald Trump in post-election speech

>OTTAWA — Prime Minister JustinTrudeau condemned "the politics of division and fear" a subtle dig a Donald Trumpsfear- mongering rhetoric, calling it ignorant and barbaric.

youtu.be/mAhLl4xf0I8

TRUMP BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE
foxnews.com/world/2016/11/02/canadian-teachers-union-lets-call-students-comrades-and-stage-drag-shows-in-school.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then you remember your a cuck and Trudeau is basically a mudslime.

Real video here guys

--> youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE

enjoy russia!

Who?

It's Canada…no one cares.

You're barely a country.

Where is a Fat Ameritard Burger faggot

>let's piss off the President Elect of the United States
Fucking nice Canada

>lambasts
>condemned fear- mongering rhetoric, calling it ignorant and barbaric.
>2 minute video of him saying saying he's going to work with and listen to Trump
ok buddy

Deep inside trudeau is just happy he's found something he can call ignorant and barbaric without worrying about being called racist.

trudeau is a dumb faggot. canadians live in dream worlds. lets send our niggers there and see how they fare.

He talks like a fag

You don't even have rights you have privileges

>Calls trumps statements barbaric
>Refuses to call honour killings barbaric

Hmmmm

This guy sounds like a sissy. I bet he sucks cocks.

Please America when Trump takes over invade us ASAP, I can't stand this faggot I want to die.

Don't mind Trudeau. He's just throwing a hissy fit after Trump declined to be his wife's bull.

>listening to cuckdeau

No, we hate niggers and are actually extremely racist.

This was our Father of Confederation, our first Prime Minister:

>"He warned, “if [the Chinese] came in great numbers and settled on the Pacific coast they might control the vote of that whole Province, and they would send Chinese representative to sit here, who would represent Chinese eccentricities, Chinese immorality, Asiatic principles altogether opposite to our wishes; and, in the even balance of parties, they might enforce those Asiatic principles, those immoralities . . . , the eccentricities which are abhorrent to the Aryan race and Aryan principles, on this House.” He then claimed that the Chinese and Europeans were separate species: “the Aryan races will not wholesomely amalgamate with the Africans or the Asiatics” and that “the cross of those races, like the cross of the dog and the fox, is not successful; it cannot be, and never will be.” Chinese exclusion was necessary or, as he told the House, “the Aryan character of the future of British America should be destroyed . . .”[7]"

Jews and your Hollywood have subverted our character.

Leafs get your faggot under control.

They always say that. 'We won't give into fear'

Any sort of pragmatism that ties to avoid potential problems is labelled 'giving in to fear'

Fear can be useful. Those without a healthy degree of fear often end up dead.

Enters thread > reads OP> types comment to say he 'doesn't care'

Get out. and don't come back tubby.

We are going to put him in a gay gimp suit with a leash.

It the only way to restrain him

Trump is gonna sell Canada to Russia. A great deal!

the guy converted to islam, hates canada, and is a dirty commie

Trud described us a postnational state. We're on the record as not even being a real country anymore.

Did he apologize yet?

>JustinTrudeau condemned "the politics of division

Whole new level of double think

I can't wait for Trudeau to be put in his place.

I like how he called it the Election, not the US election.

Canadians are just worse Americans. It's like if Massachusetts were a country

he is so fucking stupid, reeeeeeee

Did you even watch the video?

He does. He isn't gay, he just doesn't wanna offend anyone.

Weedman is a Soros puppet and a clown.

Whenever he and Trump meet its 100% guaranteed that he will pull some stunt in front of the media and try to shame Trump for being racist or whatever. His Jewish puppeteers will put weedmans dumb ass up to it, and hell gladly do it.

Id love to hear Trump blow him the fuck out, but he wont. Trump will just be diplomatic and ignore it best he can.

Screencap this. Because it will happen.

>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau condemned "the politics of division and fear"
Complete oblivious to the irony as he purposefully sows division and fear...

what... le weed man cant be divisive by calling some one out. he isnt allowed to condemn any one. le weed man is making the baby le weed man cry

No! If we do that, you won't learn your lesson.

>"I am we" banner
How am I supposed to undestand that

Is weed legal in Canada yet or is he focusing on Making Canada Muslim Again?

lies ive talked to candians are are cucked to the max. only you only hate blacks they love muslims and every body else.

TRUDEAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

he says his S's like a gay

kekekekek

>Canada
>Still the Queen's bitch
>talks shit about the strongest country in the world

>literally share the exact same history as each others
>hurr not a country Sup Forums memes cuck reddit Donald Trump God Emperor

What did he mean by this?

>canada
>doing anything
>ever

Jesus fuck Trudeau is a fucking faggot, wish we could axe all these liberal fucks out of this country.

should justin be in a cave somewhere waiting for unsuspecting children.

He's beautiful

Does Canada even produce anything except shitty whiskey

Reminder that it is the left telling everyone that they should be very afraid.

Wood, oil, ore/metals, maple syrup, and faggotry are our primary exports

What do you think the odds are that Justin is crazy enough to try to imprison Trump while he's in Canada for something like hate speech or being an international threat?

Rye is fucking dank, shut up. T_T

It's his fucking twin!

Hadn't thought of that. Wouldn't be surprised if they talked about doing it. Would be surprised to see it.

>canadian lambasting
>we'll work with president Trump
How the fuck are you still a country.

Based Trump would literally fuck that manlet up. Trudeau is a cuck. Trump is a bull.

>get to prepping faggot

Reminder that Canada is a communist state.

foxnews.com/world/2016/11/02/canadian-teachers-union-lets-call-students-comrades-and-stage-drag-shows-in-school.html

first sentence "I know some of you care about Canada shaping the world"

LOLOLOL Canada shaping the world...... good one cuck king

gonna be some spicy memes being generated after your boy gets cucked by the god emperor.

>taking the opinion of a man-bimbo seriously

>>OTTAWA — Prime Minister JustinTrudeau condemned "the politics of division and fear" a subtle dig a Donald Trumpsfear- mongering rhetoric, calling it ignorant and barbaric.

>Condemn "politics of division and fear"
>Call him ignorant and barbaric.

Pick one you fucking faggot.

damn he sounds like such a fag

in the picture
>WE

bomb canada please trump. once the first bomb drops they'll even start bombing themselves. underbudget

I'm smiling at the idea of Trump throatfucking canada during his renegotiations.

The best way to get idiots to commit acts of evil is to convince them they are the good guys

Ie: progressives tweet-praying for the death of white people and culture because its racist not to

This guy is gay, no fucking doubt. He should just come out.

Trudeau is so enlightened like wow I wish we had someone as progressive as him like he really knows what's going on you know?

He is pathetic.

WUZ

They'll shape the Western hemisphere if they keep up the immigration. We'll need two walls.

I've never heard him speak before this. He literally sounds like a faggot kekekekekekek

He literally sounds gay

try NH.

I hate that so much

>some asshat subversive cunt calls us a non-country
>ergo we don't have an identity

the last 400 years would like to speak to justin after class

this desu

>I've met faggots from brooklyn
>they represent the united states as a country

what did he mean by this?

There would be noone left in Canada...

such an embarrassment

Repost this with English subtitles, I can't speak Leafcuck.

kek

Bitch please once trump is president he'll get his own set of power armor and personally go visit trudeau and uncuck him the hard way.

Vote of No Confidence when?

We need to make it clear to at least 40 Liberal MPs that they have no future in politics if they insist on sending this clown up against Trump to negotiate Canada's future.

He might have survived in Hillary and Merkel's world, but that world is collapsing sooner than anticipated. Now it's a Brexit/Trump world. Progressive agenda virtue signalling isn't going to win any brownie points with other world powers.

...and the people of Canada have learned from the example of Trump about what can be done to stop the progressive tide. Canada's whiter than America. Nobody wants all of this immigration. Stopping nonwhite immigration, encouraging recent immigrants to go back, and freedom of speech will be central to the next election.

The Libs got less than 40% of the popular vote in the last election. They won by getting lucky, with the vote being split between two parties who both promised fiscal conservatism and less immigration, after a Conservative scandal. They can only survive by changing their attitude, and their brand, quickly.

Lol we just found more oil in Texas than exists in Canada

Fuck YOU Justin

-Texas trumps

>the same guy who allowed beastiality to be legalized says this
Lmao

But he was perfectly fine with Hillary playing off people's fear of Russia and the evil "alt-right white people"???

Holy fuck death squads when. Fuck this gay earth

>the politics of division

What, like dividing everybody up into fifty-six fucking genders and getting every ethnicity to manufacture grievances against Whitey for an ever-greater share of taxpayers' money?

come on you faggots this country has massive oil reserves. Just fucking kill us already

Checked, Kek'd, and a rare frog get.

You my good lad deserve some MAGA bewbz.

Fuck all of you!!!!

All Sup Forums does is attack people like Treadau, '''''whiteknights''''' and nu-males. So fucking what!!!

did you know that recently at University of Seattle while studying primates, BuzzFeed found that females would hook up on the side with the beta males and then raise the kids without the alpha male knowing.

Good thing we are humans

Fuck all masculinity. Masculinity causes violence and war.

We need a gender equal world, and you Sup Forumstards can literally not refute this.

Good thing nu-males are called nu-males. It shows a ''up to date'' male.

A FUCKING LEAF

> Insulting your enemies.

Heh guess that means we won.

Did you know that Kenyan niglets fail the mirror test more often than actual apes?

How do leafs feel that we got legal weed before you even after electing weedman?

Honest opinion.

Congrats OP, you have a PM who is a puppet of Soros and is shilling hard for Soros after his other Puppet Clinton lost the election, congrats Canada you are nothing more but a puppet for Soros, I can't wait till the Back to Back champs team up for round 3 and put it in your countries ass.

Someone actually used Cuckfeed as evidence, lol.

We're coming for you, cuck