Sup Forums, explain this

How is hiring the chairman of (((Breitbart))), a known pro-Zionist shill website, a good thing for the Trump movement?

We're trying to get neo-conservatives out of government, right?

bump for debate

Also bumping for interest

breitbart aren't neocons

its more like the part of Sup Forums that says israel is based but hates whiny anti-white american jews

Too many stormfags in Sup Forums for the argument that leftist western Jews and israeli Jews hate eachother.

Still fuck Israel cause they drag the west into Arab bullshit.

Bannon is pretty based, he'd get along well w/ most of Sup Forums

What's wrong with Israel? It's the Jews that haven't gone back to the holy land yet that we need to worry about.

There's literally nothing wrong with Steve "Bannon Whites" Bannon

He didn't create Breitbart and if anything he did a good job pandering to what is being considered the "alt-right" now. He is a nationalist, you can see that when he speaks. Not that he comes right out and says it, but it's there

Bannon isnt a neocon pro-war guy

If anything their pro-Israel stuff is a hammer to beat the free palestine college cunts over the head with so they cant call the new right antisemitic

The ADL has denounced him as an anti-semitic white-nationalist. That's reason enough for me to support him.

I don't think people really understand what an opportunity this is. Given our current landscape, Steve Bannon and Trump are literally our only hope of reversing course.

In the span of 20 years, illegal aliens have become undocumented migrants and the idea of deportation or anything short of full blown cultural marxism is now racist.

Do you understand how fucking on the brink we are? Jesus Chris. You should be praying to high heavens that Steve Bannon is extremely influential on Trump and that Trump gets 2 terms.

It's hilariously ironic, but despite what the left says Republicans really aren't racist enough. It's a big problem. I will only consider Trump's presidency a success if he can enact a sea change in the Republican party.

>What's wrong with Israel?
The new face of Sup Forums, ladies and gentlemen.

He's not anti semitic, he might be white nationalist but you can't really prove or disprove that.

>We're trying to get neo-conservatives out of government, right?

Who says?? New to me

Steve Bannon is getting BLASTED by the lugenpresse. 180 congressmen signed a petition to remove him. He is definitely our guy

Breitbart is one of better and true media.

It's necessary to beat the media liars, who are most dangerous element of society.

Mere pointing at Breitbart for main-stream dependent people was very meritorious...

My snapchat

Breitbart is mainstream red pill

>be american president
>not pro-zionist
Pick one

I don't think Trump is letting him go

Bannon ran Trumps campaign but he always kept his head down during it, he knows he's seen as controversial

I think it will be fine, liberals will forget about him in a week then freak out about other controversial Trump hires

Link to that article. This website is the only source of unaltered original Ben Garrison original drawings I can find on the internet

Bannon is a shitty cuck, but it could have been worse.

This is a Jewish board now, you're not welcome here goy.

Every single time.
Every OP who "addresses" a monolithic separate Sup Forums always turns out to be a lazy and obvious CTR shill.

>leftist western Jews and israeli Jews hate eachother.
they don't
let me guess, israel is the ideal model of a based nationalistic state, right? you paleokikes are so obvious

Literally ever news article is calling him grand dragon of the kkk.

let the left turn him into the boogie man. When the real one comes no one is going believe the media that cried nazi.

This. They have an attention span of 5 minutes. Really because theyre just reacting to well made propaganda

Sad state of affairs..

The only reason the U.S. has sucked the last few decades was because of Israel. There's no doubt that part of Trump's popularity was to get foreign influence out of government.

I wonder how AIPAC will react to Trump's edict about foreign lobbyists being banned from government roles.

It's not well made its trash for useful idiots to consume. If it was well made Trump would have lost in the landslide they all predicted.

One step at a time. Bannon is a Nationalist. He is not a "white" nationalist. He is a Judeo Christian, pro Western Civilization Nationalist. He also has a better grasp on America's current place and context in history that lasts beyond the next news cycle than anyone I can think of in D.C.

I said this earlier today. Let them keep crying nazi. When the real nazi comes they general population will be desensitized

>OP spends some time on the internet
>OP reads a headline
>OP makes a thread

Well CNN NYT LA times Hollywood is pretty well made propaganda. I think the general populus has been starting to become desensitized to propaganda.

God I want to show this thread to all the reddit retards who think Bannon, and by extension Trump, is a Nazi

He has his own website, you know that right?

I know he's not letting him go. Why would he? Because 50 propaganda hit pieces are made up about him? Trump should except that times 100 for every move he makes.

>Trump
>not a jewfriend

sad but true

>We're trying to get neo-conservatives out of government, right?
>some people unironically believed that while voting for Trump