Maritime Union when?

Maritime Union when?

We are tired of LEAFS stealing our culture.

We are tired of LEAFS saying we're a multicultural melting pot.

We are tired of LEAFS being fuck off fluttering ass fickle fag LEAFS.

We are tired of LEAFS.

Lay down your arms and lock your bull in the closet and nobody will be harmed.

New Brunswick is Quebecois soil.

Is Newfoundland invited?
Labrador?

pic related when?

Half of the United States is French clay.

Of course you guys are allowed.

We've got all of your hard workers and Conservatives.
Make Alberta Great Again.

I'm not from there, just asking.
/NS/ here

But how does it feel knowing they're only there for work and not because they love Alberta?

Same b'y

>Alberta

was never great

STOP GROUPING ALL OF ONTARIO WITH TORONTO. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>stop putting Toronto in Ontario

Geography already does that.

Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia standing by. I wish the cops would kill all the thugs. At the Dartmouth bus terminal the other night, shitload of teens yelling about how gangster they are and sheeeit. Pissed me off. So many generates nowadays. They need to die

I'm fine with it. As long as they help us get rid of the Liberal menace and add separatist fervor.

>Dartmouth

I remember when people said to avoid Dartmouth all together and stay in Halifax City. Halifax is just as fucking bad, if not worse.

There are nice and shitty parts of both. It's just fun to hate on Dartmouth desu.

I can't wait to separate from you Libtards.

>nice and shitty parts

I'm a pessimist so that just ruins everything.

>Molyneux and McInnes

Two complete fucking faggots. Probably suck more dicks than Trudeau.

The whole city is gone to shit. It's never been so bad. Anyone who looks like a hoodlum should be shot on sight. Burn down Uniacke Square. End welfare. I'm tired of this horse shit.

This cartoon doesn't show the part where Trudeau stabbed us in the back and took all of our hard earned money.

Master Race reporting in

Hey man, someone needs to pay my pogey so I can get another two-four. You know what they say: another day, another day in the salt mines.

Moving to Charlottetown for school next year, what am I in for? Haven't been to PEI since I was a little guy.

I already get we're all white.

Scratch that, I thought that was the Charlottetown flag over the city.

FUCK OFF YOU FROGFAGS. You're only a reluctant part of the Maritime Union.

You cancerous faggots will never unite with us

Not while the frogs are still in the pond. We have a Frog problem too, but not as bad as you. We'll both see it though to the end.

We are at Defcon-Frog with no end in sight