Patrick Stewart

Is Pat Stu the greatest voice actor of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGGzbxeYtmU
youtube.com/watch?v=wrnd086ObDo
youtube.com/watch?v=mzzIz66uXas
youtube.com/watch?v=h5jwV-WyDPo
youtube.com/watch?v=nGyw_0IG5s0
youtube.com/watch?v=SB2whiSy58E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it voice acting if you just play yourself?

What about Bullock?

So do they also have Bullock in the game along with Patrick Stewart?

Is it voice acting if you're literally only just doing your own voice?

>implying Bullock isn’t just Pat dialed up to 11

Not by Sup Forumss standards. Everyone here thinks you need to make different voices to be good at acting with your voice.

Nigga even Steve Blum has some range with his voice. The ability to deliver lines is just one aspect of being a voice actor, playing every character with the same voice and same mannerisms does not a good voice actor make.

He's got great range. He can give you a character that sounds like Patrick Stewart, but if you don't like that he can instead give you a character that sounds like Capt. Picard.

He's the greatest non-voice actor. Greatest voice actor is DBB

Yes.

>Lap dances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh, the things you can buy with a handful of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. There'll be filch-arounds, breeders, hambones and tweeners. Zobows and debows and blobs that go "eener." For a one-dollar bill, you can pull down their zippers. I am the Snorax. I speak for the strippers!

>mfw Patrick was channeling Bullock when he was talking about the chalupa in Logan

What I want to know is, how the hell did Seth Macfarlane get to know Patrick Stewart so well that he can essentially summon him at will?

He's a huge Trek fan that has a hit cartoon that makes him millions.

So Pat is a responsible cocaine user?

Yes.

also Star Trek Next Generation isn't that great but he's great the whole time

Yes.

And to answer OPs question -- no. But he's better than most screen actors that do voice over.

They give him material that’s fun for him.

Nope that would be Christopher Lee
youtube.com/watch?v=TGGzbxeYtmU
youtube.com/watch?v=wrnd086ObDo
And as a german I'm honored that he voiced King Haggard in the german version.
youtube.com/watch?v=mzzIz66uXas
youtube.com/watch?v=h5jwV-WyDPo

>can only do one voice and play one character
No.
He's great at doing these two things, but that's all he does.

I love him. I can't believe Blunt Talk is gone...

The unspoken machine that actually drives casting in Hollywood is talent agencies, Mcfarlane and Stewart are probably in the same agency if they don't have the same agent.

He's only ever given those roles because producers/creators know the public like them. At this point in his career he's not going to seek out challenging voice work.

Me too man, one of my favorite shows, I know ratings were poor, but it's a pay network without ads, why did it get cancelled?

Yes. Voice acting isn't making silly voices, it's acting. It's playing characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGyw_0IG5s0
Sup Forums is superior in these cases

>Star Trek Next Generation isn't that great

Bullock is Patrick Stewart playing an asshole.

Du'QUot!!?!?!?!??!

First three seasons or so are pretty much forgettable, aside from Death of Yar and Yar fucking Data.

>Not watching Bullock: The Movie: The Dale Gribble Experience
youtube.com/watch?v=SB2whiSy58E

Patrick Stewart is quite infamous for loving a joke.

>the measure of a man
You are clearly talking out of your ass. Season 1 has a lot of garbage but season 2 on was mostly great

Look I think Denise Crosby was super hot too but jesus christ if you were only paying attention to her you are a shithead.

I read this in his voice

Bullock should be mayor of Quahog now that Mayor West is gone.

guess we got some trek fans, i was never a trek fan but i always enjoyed pat stu.

i watched the next generation as a child and pat stu always made me come back to watch.

Can you like stop saying "nigga" already? What are you 12? Seriously dude, stop.

i just remembered adam west died

Family Guy's initial two seasons were hugely popular and Patrick guest voiced himself in that Star Trek gets drive-thru bit where obviously Seth was present to voice Stewey. They hit it off tremendously and are now personal friends, keeping in contact because every time he's in LA, Seth has a mess of voices for him to do.

I feel sorry for voice actors like Steve Blum, John H Benjamin and Kristen Schaal, they can do more than one voice, but everyone says to them "Do your Spike/Archer/Mabel voice"

YOU! Strangle me while I brush your hair

That's from Season 7 though, at that point he already had been Bullock for a while.

There were a lot of great actors on the show. They pulled heavily from theater actors. Patrick is the stand out and that may be why you overlooked the other stars

Tony Jay m8.