Superman should be a girl

Superman should be a girl.

Read Supergirl then.

Powergirl is closer to superman personality

My bad, just wanted to use the word Super

Make her Damien's Stepmother.

>Genki SuperWoman taking care of Crawling in my Skin Damien.
I like it.

... Anissa?

Jesus Christ that face

Can she keep her penis?

In the thumbnail that skirt looks like a giant erection.

Remember when Sup Forums went through a rule 63 Superman binge? Good times.

then she wouldn't be a girl

>girls can't have penises

>it's a "OP indirectly confirms his virginity" episode

would he be Supermaness then? Or Supermana?
Or just Female Superman? Maybe Superfemaleman?

I miss Cereal

Or you know... just Superwomanman.

I second this

>Bruce! She's doing it again!
>First off. She's not a just a she but your mother and all YOUR MOTHER is trying to do is feed you.

This is partially what I wanted the Supergirl tv show to be. I would even be understanding of the need to change Cir into Kara.

wish we had more Lara
cute

I agree

hot

Batman should have been a girl.

>Superman has three teenagers sleeping in his bed

>stepmother

m8 let's not kid ourselves, in a world where Clark was always Claire, she would just straight up be Damian's mother. There is no way that with all the homolust between Clark and Bruce that if one of them was female they wouldn't hook up.

If she was Damian's mom he wouldn't be such an angry little shit.

He could easily be trying to rebel against his mother's wholesome nature and be more like his dad but mama won't let him.

Where'd this Lara come from?

Just imagine.

Damian grows up still stuck in his "brooding Bat" phase ala Batman 666 but he can't at all hide the fact he was raised by wholesome Supermom and buys some girl scout cookies or grudgingly save a cat from a tree or fuckin' reading bed time stories to terrified kindergartners.

you saw what you wanted to see

Superwoman as Damian's mom is a cute idea. Although I guess that would mean Damian has super powers.

Injustice. Last Tom Taylor issue (outside of the Annual with Plas) where Supes is under the effect of Black Mercy, and experiences an alternate timeline where Lois and their child survives.

>should have

He is

You're gay and trying to reconcile your lust for Superdick.

Fem Batman would get found out though, her appearance would be way too out of the norm for a billionaire girl.
>Jacked
>probably would keep her hair short (which while superior is still seen as weird for whatever reason)
>could either never show skin due to the scars or would be scarred the fuck up

Of course the dumb (likely jap) fuck that made that image just went full waifufag....

The superior path is r63 Damien with Superwoman as her stepmother.

It'd be even better if he has an older sister that's like Kara, who is a lot like her mom in general but has Batman's insane level of dedication and surveillance in relation to her
little brother and doesn't let anyone fuck with him.
Even better if she has powers and Damian doesn't or they're delayed or whatever and he's jealous as fuck

Fem Bats would do fitness photo shoots.

No

There WAS that one time when Damien died and returned with powers temporarily.

Nah that wouldn't work because of the scarring and progressive degeneration of her body being put on full display. At best she'd have to be a pro MMA fighter for her secret identity.

Makeup and various extreme sport accidents! It can work!

Name one reason other than that it gives you a boner

>Nah that wouldn't work because of the scarring and progressive degeneration of her body being put on full display.

To be fair, that's true of plenty of actresses and models.

Because she's cute, and the interactions
would be nice.
Post moar, she's cute

>Because she's cute
So because it gives you a boner.

Supergirl is alienated and passive to be female Kal El.

>Left out of Final Crisis due to page space
>Didn't show up in Multiversity
>Only got one line of dialogue in Superman's Multiplicity arc

When is it going to be her turn?

Fuck off. Can we have one rule 63 without your stupid family headcanons?

>At best she'd have to be a pro MMA fighter for her secret identity
>Fem Bruce is just Fem Wildcat

Your mom should be a girl.

Simple answer would be to make FemBat middle eastern. Maybe make her Talia al Gul. I don't know.

wait, this was real?

>Cute wholesome supermom
> a bad thing
Does it even matter user?
You first.

Maybe in Kryptonians, the father is responsible for giving the offspring the genes necessary to process yellow sunlight into super powers. So if the mother is Kryptonian, but the father is human, you'll get a hybrid with no powers. Damian would be half-kryptonian, but his mother would have powers and he wouldn't. That way you can keep the Bruce and Damian shenanigans with Claire as the overbearing literal-super mom.

And Jon would be the legitimate child born from the union of Bruce and Claire. 3 years younger but still taller than Damian due to Talia's inferior genes.

it doesn't help the only thing we got out of the dark matter Earth-11 equivalent in Metal was an Evil female Bruce.

No. Damian will forever be Bruce's rapebaby from the moment that teenage Talia raped him.

Amazon's Purple Ray to heal the scars.

She could just wear a wig like Kate.
You know if you had put any effort at all into creativity those wouldn't be issues.

So I guess Cir-El never made it into the New 52/Rebirth? Shame.

Is there a female cape who embodies the same values of strength, righteousness, reliability and kindness that Superman does? I don't think the various female kryptonians do it the way he does.

not existing is better than coming back just to be shat upon like they're doing with Chris

Wonder Woman is highly respected too but i would say the set of values she represents are slightly different with more focus on truth, tolerance and equality.

>tolerance and equality.

Wonder Woman's big separator from the other two is that she will kill without hesitation. There are also many timelines where she takes over the world of men and sees them as inferior.

Terra after she became an adult and left the rebellious phase behind. Travels the universe stopping wars, spreading peace and inspiring hope. Even sharing Viltrumite technology with various alien species to help further improve their quality of life. Something which Superman never did with Kryptonian technology.

hot

obligatory
but i forget if this is still the phase where she was still up her own ass enough not to side with her father after the coalition tried to strong arm him not to help lesser planets so they could be independent enough to break off and was seriously considering siding with his Opposition, whatever it was that never really amount to anything in the end

Oh yeah, I learned about her just recently during that storytime. She's cool.

When you said you had fallen in love with a huge one eyed monster this is not what I expected.

That might have something to do with the fact that she didn't want to get between a fight between her father and Allen, who is basically her uncle/family friend.

i need to reread that scene but i remember it was essentially her saying Mark was wrong to get into a fight with the coalition. It's very clear she was way into the non-confrontational life and thought Mark was being an instigator, though I'm assuming she wasn't communicating much with him or her people and didn't know his humanitarian mission was inadvertently hurting the coalition status quo

Men can't be heroic at all, that's why they create toxic fantasies for boys like super heroes so boys can learn that they have all the power and they aren't subject to any rules as boys will be boys
All superheroes should be women instead and should teach boys how to be better so women and girls don't have to suffer anymore harrasment

Go back to Tumblr

This is Tumblr now

And raped with a Kryptonite condom with a hole poked in it and forcibly impregnated.

Bait aside, I actually wouldn't mind seeing a superhero universe where all the superheroes (or at least all the ones with powers) are female.

You arent allowed to watch it if you are male

no is not so fuck off

Nah, Fembatman could still work if she does these things:

>Keeps her real hair short but wears a wig or weave whenever she goes out as Bryce Wayne
>Puts on god-tier make-up to cover up the potential scars on her skin
>Uses Plastic Man or Martian Manhunter morphing abilities to cover for her. People can't say that she's Batwoman if both Bryce and Batwoman are clearly in two separate places.

You just need to think outside the box user.

This.
Batman is a genius, Fembatman would clearly find workarounds to conceal her identity and maintain the rich socialite facade.

The thought of a Kryptonian girl leglocking into a forced impregnation is incredibly hot to me.

mna i found femalesupreman so hot,and i bet female clark kent must be such a lovely cutie

>I'm a vigilante and my hot stepmom and stepsister are super heroes

This my friends, is the beginning of a visual novel hentai.

no.

>this thread
just because you make one of them female doesn't make trinity shipping/superbat any less shit

>pregnant Superwoman

>Eel O'Brian would destroy Bryce's reputation.

Why cant we have both?

>Fem Batman would get found out though, her appearance would be way too out of the norm for a billionaire girl.
>Jacked
>probably would keep her hair short (which while superior is still seen as weird for whatever reason)
>could either never show skin due to the scars or would be scarred the fuck up

Are you aware that WOMEN SUPER HEROES never have a problem with this? Huntress and Black Canary look just fine. Why the hell should it be a problem for rule 63 Batman?

She would just be draw like any woman in Marvel/DC. If anything, that artist was spot on. Hell, even the canon Batwoman/rule 63 Bruce supports it.

There's even Mother Panic (Violet Page) in the same city with the same sort of alias.

Its likely just musclefags wanting to be pandered. Just ignore the faggots.

What about Batwoman Beyond era?

Would Terry still be a guy?

You know how this works by now.

It could feature the adventures of cougar Wayne and boytoy Terry.