DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Liv is cute!

When is Ravi going to make sweet love to Major?

When does season 3 get good? Three episodes in and it doesn't hold a candle to the previous ones.

Who is this semen demon?

Yea she's ridiculously attractive, I mean fuck just look at her in OP, her body looks like a statue, even the little we can see of it.

How will Major suffer this season?

Wait this isn't cancelled yet?

what the fuck is her problem?

It's on the only channel where DC shows can survive CW

She is already dead.

>Zombie Ravi
pls no

just remembered it was back tonight

did anyone know this was starting this week? is the cw so cheap they can't even advertise their own shows? i watch a couple of other shitty cw shows and didn't notice any commercials for this starting

I've seen a few during Black Lightning.

It's the CW, they only care about Supernatural, Riverdale and Arrowverse shit

HAMMER TIME!

Why is he still here? Just to suffer?

The Seahawks will bring everyone together, human and zombie.

That's Rita (Leanne Lapp). Her makeup from the s2 finale.

It doesn't and the ending is shit.

Hope this season figures out what the fuck it wants to do.

It doesn't but Ravi being some sort of Zombie hybrid is interesting.

Specifically since he seems to have an enhanced sense of taste.

As I said, his situation is interesting. I hope they don't mess this up

Really no point in spoilering that, look at the 2nd reply.

Ravi being a zombie was speculated on since the last season finale.

The ending to season 3 was a mistake. It would have been okay for a series finale, but if everyone's a zombie Liv isn't really special anymore.

Hot off the presses.

This actually looks really good. I'm probably going to make some fried chicken like this. I've never thought to bake after saucing.

>It doesn't and the ending is shit.
I can't really speak badly on the 3rd season since following the Season 2 hype was gonna be hard as hell, but I really enjoyed that Season 3 all characters had their own plots that intersected and affected one another constantly that all drew into the same ultimate finale. It was marvelous to binge all at once and see each step, especially the dominatrix episode having such wider ramifications.

>but if everyone's a zombie Liv isn't really special anymore.
There have been several dozen zombies each season since the very first episode. Zombies being more well known just creates new ways to feel included and also excluded. Season 3

to be the ubermensch

>the dominatrix episode having such wider ramifications
best episode ever

human brains are really bad to eat. Cannibals in the amazon get parkinson's symptoms.

Kuria is a bitch.

So Ravi turns partially zombie once a month before taking more cure and then Liv scratches him again? That he still keeps his sense of taste and smell is going to become a plot point on the technical side of the virus for sure.

Liv's tits in the Seahawks shirt were ON POINT

Agreed.

I kind of feel bad for thinking that Rose looks way hotter as a zombie, but it's absolutely true.

Aly looks hotter as a zombie too.

I think he keeps becoming a zombie and recovers naturally, no extra cure or scratches needed

Fuck.

I just realized Filmore-Graves was a pun.

What is Michael J Fox not telling us!?

Do you need us to explain Liv Moore and Major Lilywhite to you too?

Oooooh.

Fuck.

>Major Lilywhite
???

Majorly white.

Didn't get Major Lilywhite, explain?

>"the prophet" in the starting scene
>hammer time
>CHOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

yeah, fun.

>Blaine's dad is just saying fuck it
>Bring on the zombie apocalypse

Oh shit

Finally, Liv is back!

Lol.

We /hannibal/ now

My waifu!!!

Call Felicity.

>she's undead
>named Liv Moore
Fuck.

OM NOM NOM NOM

Just watched premiere, god bless Robert Knepper, guy is just a delight to watch.

I don't get it. What's the deal with the cure?

Well, hello.

Ugly whores.

>Robert Knepper
slashfilm.com/robert-knepper-izombie/

>In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein allegations and #metoo movement, five women accused actor Robert Knepper of sexual misconduct. Fans of The CW’s iZombie had hoped he would be removed from the show, but The CW conducted an investigation and decided to allow him to finish the upcoming fourth season. CW President Mark Pedowitz told /Film at the Television Critics Association press tour that Knepper would not return to the show after his current arc concludes.

CUTE

Z is for Zombie

It means that he stays human but has the zombie virus in a dormant form within him that his body lets loose but now had relatively effective anti-viruses against

Well with the way they seem to be going that's not such a bad thing, crazy cult leaders are fun but no where to go but down hill after that, that being said...

WOMEN!!!!!

Clive's optimism shining through here.

Still missing Chief. Stupid Deadpool movie.

It took me like half a season to get but that was because I kept looking at Filmore & Graves as seperate names

Major I took a while to get but that was just because I didnt know his last name for most lf the 1st season

>Well with the way they seem to be going that's not such a bad thing,
That being said he also got off lucky, a lot of actors are in trouble the moment any kind of rumor comes out. Not just sexual, there could be allegations you gave 2 kids a papercut and your next movie would not come out or it wluld but only after ceasing promotion. Letting someone finish a current project has always been rare

That being said you are right about cult leaders

It kinda has become a recurring thing that all of his big hench guys get murdered so this was an inevitable outcome

aw yeah, its fucking time

This. I fell behind and didn't even care because of boring it was. I'm still deciding whether I should catch up or not.

The brains look decent again. Season 2 and 3 brains looked fake as fuck. Kinda like the zombie makeup. Liv actually looked like a walking corpse in season 1, especially the first few episodes but then again that was probably because she didn't give a fuck about her appearance back then. It looks fine now, I guess.

pretty sure someone made a joke about this in season 1. I think it was Blaine

So basically, Liv is being extremely rude.