/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

MINE AT LAST Edition

>Upcoming Releases:

swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E10/11: "Wolves and a Door/A World Between Worlds" (Mon 26)
Darth Vader #12: The Rule of Five (Wed 28)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Jedi Night & DUME
youtube.com/watch?v=gapXiLIYifI

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Four_Sages_of_Dwartii
inverse.com/article/40366-star-wars-emperor-ian-mcdiarmid-rebels-sith-lord
twitter.com/starwars/status/967746003133763585
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BEST BOY COMING THROUGH

It's not healthy to peeve the Sheev without an ace up your sleeve.

Best dickgirl

It is when you have millions of points in plot armor. This faggot survived an encounter with Lord Vader twice damnit.

Not impressed at all with the quality of the Windu comic. Writting is boring and wooden and look at the 'art' ffs

Sheev tonight?

Secretly Yoda taught him the reflect lightning bolts spell

So did Han Solo and he doesn't even have the force.

Anyone else in /swco/ build a replica lightsaber?

>millions of points in plot armor.
Vader wanted them to get away with the bugged shuttle. He was a little preocuppied with Ahsoka on Malachor.
I can see it though, there's no such thing as the Force, Jedi are just people who dumped everything into their luck stats.

>This faggot survived an encounter with Lord Vader

This scene was embarrassing. The stormtroopers had orders to just capture sabine and they did but they waited for no reason. They didn't even bother to shoot Ezra or anyone else when they had no use for them.

Luke doesn't count since Vader wanted him alive.

Rebels Ep 13

Vader didn't want to kill his own son dumbass. There was no reason for why Vader didn't kill Ezra other than Main Character fiat

It at least cost him a hand.

Rebels Ep 14

Sheev ordered him to bring him alive. GJ proving you didn't watch the show retard.

>S4E15

>and confront a greater evil
V O N G ?
O
N
G
?

Oh God yes. Please. The Vong were the ultimate pleb filter.

Emperor

you know that if they ever appear, they'll be nothing like the Vong in the EU

The dank side

they would be great antagonists for a war with the early First Order. same with the Chiss.

since the New Republic can't get into any large scale war, they should let the books throw the First Order into conflict with alien armies during the 30 year gap. a war with the Vong, a war with the chiss, a war with the Ssiruuk or Nagai or Tof etc. or just new species. we already know from Before the Awakening that part of their propaganda is that the NR doesn't stop "unchecked alien advances" so they could portray themselves as the savior of the galaxy

The DORK side.

That isn't true. They look the same and use organic weapons and technology. Who cares if they no longer bdsm fetishists or have huge force resistance. Although TLJ does show someone can turn off their force connection.

Wrong on all accounts

>Wrong on all accounts.
You mean wrong on all counts. For all intensive purposes, your doggy dog malapropisms are a diamond dozen blessing in the skies for a pre-Madonna such as yourself.

Ep IX's true enemy
Has yet
To reveal himself

>Who cares if they no longer bdsm fetishists or have huge force resistance
Most of their more rabid fans, I'd wager.

Hey everybody, Kanan's gonna get laid!

>Ep IX's true enemy
Here she is.

There was no getting laid, but when Kanan died, he achieved total wolf consciousness.

So he's got that goin for him, which is nice.

thrawn and according to TLJ snoke had knowledge of some threat from the unknown regions.

>Snoke's knowledge saved the First Order from demise (potential threats).

I hereby christen this thread, "The Flying Vong!"

why does this sheev have teddy bear eyes?

Will we get Sheev tonight

Speaking of the unknown regions, do we know anything more about these doods

Stop posting this right now you faggot

Could be part of Ezra's little vision quest in the second part.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Four_Sages_of_Dwartii

Poor signal. They are in the Outer Rim after all.

>stop posting dickgirls
>posts dickgirls
What did you he mean by this?

So it's canon that Ezra's ass is the most sought-after treasure in the galaxy, right?

Careful, 'Once you start up the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will...'

fuck off and die

they're so mysterious, I love it.
I noticed that they're in the room when Rey and Kylo enter, but they're gone by the start of the fight. Any word on what happened to them?

>Ezra meets Sheev and gets molested
>the trauma turns him to the dark side
>those who are abused often become abusers themselves
>Ezra begins finding Force-sensitive young men to molest
>finds Ben Solo
EZRA IS SNOKE CONFIRMED

They noticed Snoke was getting aroused at reading Kylo's thoughts and went to prepare the bedroom for Snoke's RAW, UNTAMED romp with Kylo

That's a stretch. Literally. How many cm taller than Ezra was Snoke, anyway?

Sheev will finish what /ss/ started.

He grew larger by draining the sexual energy of his victims

The first episode establishes that Vader wants the Children of the Force captured, on his master's order.

>BRIDGAH

That's why he was going to cut Ezra down in the Sith Temple before Ahsoka popped up.

Does Filoni kill Thrawn? Or what happens to him that makes it so hes not a player from RO to RotJ?

>Does Filoni kill Thrawn?
Doubtful, they seem to have long term plans for Thrawn.
>what happens to him
That's a story for another time slot.

>Does Filoni kill Thrawn
nope, thrawn is part of the sheev story and the unknown regions.

a mi me gusta estar guars

No.

Thrawn was never apart of the Death Star project, his responsibilities have always lied elsewhere.

Why do people always forget the scale of things?

>tfw: We won't see Krennic in rebels ever

imagine the hat exploitables we could've had

>Filoni: We were working on a story that involved the Vong in a very minimal way- it was kind of a scout ship that was trying to assess the strength of the Republic and kind of what Jedi were and if you got a little bit into that it was pretty creepy and this was just an exploration I did of what a ship would look like and all those kind of phalanges and sides were going to kind of move and oscillate as it moved through space. And that's a Jedi cruiser in front of it to give you a sense of scale.

>Pablo: It was really playing that- the storyline really played on the "alien abduction" vibe, it was almost like an X-Files episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

>Filoni: It was gonna be pretty creepy, and then I started to explore some of the armor of what I had seen of the Vong and how I was gonna take and distill it down to an animated style, but we never got that far.

Pablo also said on Twitter(in tweets he has since deleted because of that subreddit):

>They weren't Force-immune in that story.

>There were from 'elsewhere.' So, probably. Story never got into it.

>thrawn vs scirocco

I know he's not a part of the DS project, I mean, I guess Sheev could've told him to go fuck off into the unknown regions and do some empire shit over there

my /m/an!

He was trying to convince Ahsoka of revealing the whereabouts of the remaining force sensitives so at that point a single dead padawan wasn't going to make such a difference.

I hope you share the new episodes promptly, they air a week delayed in Canada.

Hearing Ian as Palpatine again is a fucking dream come true, I'm pretty hyped. And it seems like his voice keeps getting more hellish and evil with age. He's got an intensity that Witwer doesn't come close to matching.

we know that thrawn contributed data that palpatine fed to the supercomputer below jakku, we don't know if that means thrawn was still alive post-rebels

welcome to rebels

No fuck Canada
Never forgive
Never forget

THEY GOT IAN FOR SHEEV IN REBELS?!

I wonder If we'll ever get to see Thrawn's defeat as Bendu described it

Veers is so awesome. If I ever manage to afford to join the 501st, I'll be an AT-AT driver in Veers's honor.

Recon this week better consist of everyone lining up to kiss McDiarmid's ass.

he should be back in tonight's episodes

inverse.com/article/40366-star-wars-emperor-ian-mcdiarmid-rebels-sith-lord

The news have been out for a month, user

>thrawn gets defeated
>still doesn't die, just gets demoted one rank or something
>mfw

MFW

Part of Witwer's problem is that he's basically going for ROTJ-era Palpatine. Ian sounded good then but yeah, with age his Sheev voice has gotten much darker sounding, so he sounds more evil in ROTS than he did in ROTJ.

Of course Witwer's other problem is that he's doing an impression rather than a performance. That's why Abercrombie and Curry sounded better, they were focused less on sounding exactly like McDiarmid and more on delivering a performance that embodied the character. Witwer can SOUND like McDiarmid, but he also sounds like a McDiarmid who decided to just phone it in.

How many episodes will Sheev be in? All of the remaining ones, or just the one tonight?

I thought we weren't getting Sheev until the final episode

Is this SCP-096?

>"Very well, I will accept my demotion to Admiral."
>"Oh no, you're Rear Admiral Thrawn. BEND OVER."

From the descriptions we know he'll be in the final episode. We're hoping he shows up in the Mortis episode tonight tho.

twitter.com/starwars/status/967746003133763585

>sheev shows up in rebels
>every one watches
>mfw

We're getting an appearance tonight, but I'm guessing the stuff we saw in the trailer with the blue flame and MINE AT LAST is from the finale.

>Like many arms holding your in a cold embrace

Lighting is like arms, and death is cold. Thrawn gonna get Sheevd

Does anyone have Krennics visual guide pages? And also galen
thanks in advance

Would Sheev really have much reason to be upset with Thrawn?

Depending on how important Lothal is to Sheev, possibly. I don't think Thrawn is expendable enough for Sheev to outright kill him, though.