FLASHPOINT Character Brwakdowns

What the fuck is WB doing?

>Ezra Miller as Barry Allen / The Flash.

>Kiersey Clemons as Iris West.

>Billy Crudup as Henry Allen.

>Ray Fisher as Victor Stone / Cyborg.

>Detective Fred Chyre, seasoned veteran of the Keystone City Police Department investigating the murder of Johnny Chambers. Morillo’s partner.

>Detective Jared Morillo, hotshot newcomer of the Keystone City Police Department investigating the murder of Johnny Chambers. Chyre’s partner.

>Caitlin Snow, brilliant scientist affiliated with Chambers and with secrets of her own.

>Dr. Arthur Light, mad scientist with photonic powers. Main villain.

>Leonard Snart / Captain Cold, criminal armed with advanced cold gun. Supporting villain.

>Mick Rory / Heatwave, criminal armed with advanced heat gun. Supporting villain.

>Johnny Chambers, wealthy researcher whose murder is investigated by Barry Allen, Fred Chyre and Jared Morillo.

>Eobard Thawne / Reverse Flash is featured in flashbacks of Nora Allen’s murder in an “unexpected way”.

thathashtagshow.com/2018/02/exclusive-wb-dcs-flash-movie-info-dump/

What's the problem ?

>Captain Cold
Let's see them ruin this.

So are they not doing flashpoint anymore? Because this plot doesn’t seem very flashpoint-ish to me.

Whatever your problem is it doesn't matter. This film has some sort of Gypsy curse on it. It's never getting made. Actually I'm expecting Miller to fall and snap his spine any day now.

>more fucking Flashpoint
No. Just no. On every conceivable level, no. No more Flashpoint. It sucked. It was a fanfiction-tier AU that was poorly drawn, badly written and horrendously characterized. I cannot for the life of me fathom why anyone likes Flashpoint. It's a steaming pile of shit. I rate it as low as Injustice.

It's not real the movie doesn't even have a fucking director yet

>I cannot for the life of me fathom why anyone likes Flashpoint
BatDad

>Movie called FLASHPOINT
>Random murder/murder mystery plot
>Caitlin likely only in because of the show
>Dr. fucking Arthur Light as the main villain
I don't understand

yup, children know Captain Cold and Flash from "The Flash" CW series, yet WB/DC will push different versions, it's like i said in the other thread, this is the Arnold Schwarzenegger Mr Freeze versus the Batman TAS Mr freeze

the disconnect will be real and felt again, this company never learns

johns wants his credit and money. that's why. it's also why aquaman is said to follow his stories as well.

injustice is Shlocky garbage, but at least it has its moments

> Eobard Thawne / Reverse Flash is featured in flashbacks of Nora Allen’s murder in an “unexpected way”.

IT WAS ME BARRY.
I WAS THE RUG THAT MADE YOUR MOM SLIP AND BREAK HER NECK.

>Kiersey Clemons
jesus fucking christ, they can't do anything right

>Dr Light as main villain
>Heatwave and Cold as support villains
>Eobard featured in flashback but no actor attributed to the role
>"""""""""""""flashpoint""""""""""""" movie

Just

J U S T

Either this is low tier bait or, if true, fucking end me now desu I don't want this world we live in where WB can ruin muh Flash like this. Aside from Miller's fucking atrocious performance, the film could be good if they just copied the CW show formula

kekked btw, underrated post

Nothing with Ezra Miller as the Flash will ever be good.

No one likes it. Its just that John gets money every time its adapted and its the only story of worth Barry has centered on Barry since his death.

>thathashtagshow.
i swear to god , stop posting this

It's an old script from before WB decided to adapt "Flashpoint".

Their track record is solid. What's your damage, bro?

What are you talking about, normies love the shit out of it.

>We almost got a good Wally West movie in the mid 2000nds instead

NOPE

None of these comic movies have anything to do with the stories they're supposed to be based on anyway