Why haven't you taken the brownpill yet, pole...

Why haven't you taken the brownpill yet, pole? Everything is shit and then you die and rot and your remains mix with shit in the dirt, or if you were cremated, at least your ashes will inevitably land in a pile of bear shit when they scatter.

Half of your comment is about the "part" of my life i don't give a shit.

If there's no afterlife there's on point in giving a fuck.
If there is an afterlife I'll either be too happy or too terrified to give a fuck.

But you still have not captured the essence of the brownpill. While you alive, your life is just as shitty. You will never live the life of Brad Pitt or Donald Trump. Compared to them, your life doesn't even seem human. It is more akin to a farm animal.

>While you alive, your life is just as shitty.
No it's not. My life is great.

>You will never live the life of Brad Pitt or Donald Trump.

I don't want to live like brad pitt or donal trump . I hate being in the center of atention.

If you're talking about money , i don't need to be rich to be happy. I haven't even finished visiting my whole county, not to mention my whole country. I love my life ,i love my friends,my wife , my family.
Only thing in my life that sucks is the fact that there are gypsies in my country and that my country's led(and going to) by a left-wing government.

I prefer my brown pill in snortable form desu

Where do you live, mein kamerade? I want that brownpill.

BEGONE, SPAWN OF NURGLE

What is that? Top part im guess are xanax.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet you fucking pussy

Yeah bars for a girl I know I can't take em or my face breaks out in a rash And near hongcouver

can we just permaban all of canada already?

And it's a rock of mdma

this
and this

Yeah but what's the crystal looking thing? Chunk of MDMA or Sass?

That's what I was guessing. Never seen a rock like that. My anxiety is too bad to do it when it's normally available but every once a in a while I want to do it.

I hate all of you narcissistic faggots.

Mr. Lahey, are you drunkposting on Sup Forums again?

what chem

You guys need another Vlad.

Big ol rock of mdma Bout 5 gs

Then take the brownpill. Only those who have undergone ego death can accept the truth of the brownpill.

Had a dream about my brother last night. He had some sort of brain degeneration, and was dying. Physically, he looked fine, but he would suddenly forget things that were just told to him, and other symptoms. I was showing him a video of some characters I was working on, and as we watched, I leaned over and hugged him, because I knew he would be gone soon. He hugged back, then his entire body went limp. Died right there in my arms. I grabbed him, looked at his lifeless face and started screaming "NO SEAN NO" "PLEASE GOD NO PLEASE" and then I woke up and the memory was so vivid I started crying. Now i've been depressed all day at the realization that we're all just going to die one day and be nothing for all eternity.

you can snort bullets too, so to speak.

I don't get what's up with the foreign view of vlad the impaler that he was some kind of tyrant .

He's a national hero and when i say national i don't mean the far-right minority i literally mean all-across the political spectrum national hero.

India would have said this more eloquently

This.

That was pretty bad

that was my guess. be safe

Cool. Why haven't you killed your self yet then?

I've had that since July I'm done with it cause I over did it so I'm trying to sell it but it's not festival season so meh

I already did, that's why I'm stuck in this shitty reality.

But I'm changing it, and I'll continue to, and (((they))) are literally powerless to stop it.

MDMA comes in rocks? I thought it was a pill

I have taken it senpai.
We're all walking worm food.
Or starfish food

>UNDER THE SEA