What if Star Butterfly had to live at Hanks house instead of Marcos? How would the series change...

What if Star Butterfly had to live at Hanks house instead of Marcos? How would the series change? How long would he be able to put up with her shit?

Wouldn't hank's religious beliefs cause a major conflict with star? But I'm sure he'll learn to think she's okay if she respects propane

I feel like Bobby and Star would have zero chemistry whatsoever. Like Star would mostly use their house to sleep and be out in town pretty much the rest of the time.

Star has very low standards on friends. Bobby isn't ferguson or alfonzo tier weird so she'll get along with bobby easily.

Star would be a horrible influence on Bobby.
>Look dad, I'm riding a unicorn!

Hank would be annoyed at her magic because she does it to live life on easy mode instead of putting in the work. There would probably be an episode where she thinks she's helping him by magically cutting the yard or organizing the garage and he gets pissed.

Also Peggy would secretly hate Star's guts and try to become a magical girl to show her up. Star would get along okay with Bobby but Hank wouldn't want him taking an interest in her "girl magic"

Luanne would end up hanging out with Star and be a terrible influence. Although Connie, Joseph, and Bobby fighting monsters while Dale is convinced she's an insect queen from another dimension could make for some good laughs.

>Also Peggy would secretly hate Star's guts and try to become a magical girl to show her up
Alright, now I'm 100% on board. That sounds hilarious.

>while Dale is convinced she's an insect queen from another dimension could make for some good laughs.
How will dale react when he finds out she is an bug princess from another dimension?

He'd start shitting himself when Star hits mewberty.

Crossing over anything with king of the hill is guaranteed to be better.

>star and the hills go on a quests, Star eventually blurting out “bwahh!”

It might be more entertaining if everyone believes she's an extradimensional insect princess, except for Dale.

How so? I guess maybe if she brought Tom around he might have a few questions.

I just imagined that and now I’m laughing non-stop. Star and Bobby would get along well, ship Starby.

Oh please. She's just a tumblr girl pretending to be an inter-dimensional, magical bug princess. Everyone knows that real bug people vomit on their food to actually ingest it. Besides, she looks like she just went through a few bargain bins for her costume.

Imgine Dale's reaction at Star shenanigans.

>Connie, Joseph, Bobby, and Star

Holy shit that would be an amazing adventuring crew. I am all for Bobby and co. going off and having intergalactic escapades.

>Implying he wouldn't be the only one prepared to do battle with and subdue her

Well, i wanna put your question again but a little edit...
What if Star Butterfly had to live at Daria house?

>What if Star Butterfly had to live at Frylock, Meatwad and Master Shake house?

There is literally no IP that King of the Hill wouldn’t improve, I thought we learned that with the Steven Universe thread.

What if all the loud kids moved in with hank? I now want to see leni exterminate spiders with dale and hank teach lincoln the fine points of grilling

bump for fun

I missed that thread. Got a link to archives?

Star would ended up fucking both Dale and Boomhauer.

Here's an old screenshot

I heard it in his voice

Nah she and Bobby would get along swimmingly. Did you forget Justice of the Unicorn?

complete blasé

Star wouldn't care about Bobby. Bobby would be fascinated by her but he's not one to try to force a connection that isn't there. I feel like they wouldn't be adversaries but they wouldn't be overly involved with one another. Especially since Star's in high school and Bobby's in middle school.

>star trying to affect a Texan accent and fit in, taking her cues from Lucky

Cotton is best character

>"From now on you're Rock 1, Rock 2 and Short Rock"

>IT'S OBVIOUS INNIT? WE GOINGS TA ASSASSINATE THE DIAMONDS!

I can see her thinking of him like a little brother but she's so immature and dumb that Bobby has to be the mature one. Like a less DeeDee Dexter relationship.

*less hostile

Bobby isn't really one to regulate someone else's stupidity. He's more likely to go along with it.

Which would just turn the show into Star vs. I guess.

I doubt anyone could be a worse influence than Ponyhead.

>Look dad, I am a unicorn!

I'm more worried at his reaction to Ludo.

Ludo and Dale would have incredible chemistry.

Ditto.

How? He serves a lizard.

The fuck you on about? they would be friends day one.

Ludo is a weirdo who just wants friends and companionship and his oddball personality will have him get along with dale easily

That indeed would be hilarious.

>I'm gonna skin me some aliens!

>Look dad, you're a unicorn!

Wouldn't last a weekend.