Bodycam footage released in fatal shooting of NM cop

youtube.com/watch?v=aXqoYMOkuYc

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/attachment.php?s=6204f193fb913d6d16432a8553bed216&attachmentid=8004&d=1474921775
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The cop at the end was a faggot. They should be beating that nigger

Noice.

100%

the world is so fucked up

Did we really need one more reason to hate black and brown people?

what the fuck was that cop doing?

Making the mistake of not shooting the niggers first.

Seriously, shoot the niggers and live or die.

I don't get it, why wouldn't you just tell them to get off the bike and get on the ground?

this helps to alleviate Trump's election somewhat.

Wait until the wetbacks rise up and to avoid deportation and cops start getting shot daily. The faggots on the left are looking to take this beyond just bitching. Get comfy.

that happened less than a mile from my house

feels bad man

Should've taken a pic of his jaw half hanging off faggot.

Natural selection of cops. The gentle ones with their guard down get culled. We are left only with the incredibly aggressive and racist ones surviving. The more weak cops die, the better. I tip my trilby to the black man who killed this cop. He's doing God's work

This is why the fucks need to be shoot. This makes me mad

Huh, maybe we could have nice cops if they weren't worried that everyone they pull over is hiding a shotgun or an assault rifle in their pockets?

The NRA and their fascist goonies love to cry about dead pigs, but they also claim that more guns make us* safer**.

(*white people)
(**less safe)

Fuck pigs, he deserved it just like all the others. Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Trayvon Martin, the list goes on. Innocent blood was spilled at the hands of these state sanctioned mass murders, so I won't cry when theirs is.

Yeah we should just ban all guns.
Criminals wont have guns to comit crimes then. jiji XDXDXDXDXD :D

>1 post by this ID
get necked, faggot

They do make white people safer, it's you niggers that get yourselves in trouble because you purchase your shit illegally or do it legally than commit a crime with it thinking you won't be caught.

I'm afraid to ask but do you think they cut their faces off while they're still alive?

This. 100% the dumb cop's fault.

>be me 15yo young spic
>Papa is going to texas to get some sweet cheap vehicle parts and top-tier AMERICAN MADE tools.
>Get my visa go with him
>We end up in El Paso Texas
>Guns Fucking EVERYWHERE.
>I mean cowboys with leather boots and hats sporting pistols.
>Not a single crime witnessed in the 3 days we were there.
>Papa says "No one has the balls to try anything"

So, you havent seen the video.

Good for you

Who tf is that semen demon

Tell her she can have her citizenship here if she wants to ride this cock

Sounds about right

IMAGINE BEING IN THAT ICE CHEST BECAUSE THE ICE COOLED YOUR BRAIN DOWN JUST ENOUGH THAT YOU DIDN'T DIE TILL YOU WERE THAWED

I really shouldn't but...link?

new cop

As far as I know, yes they do.
They got literal Doctors with Gloves, who will literally try to keep you alive and concious for as long as possible during the procedure and other torture.

I warned you
forum.deathaddict.com/attachment.php?s=6204f193fb913d6d16432a8553bed216&attachmentid=8004&d=1474921775

>Wait until the wetbacks rise up and to avoid deportation and cops start getting shot daily. The faggots on the left are looking to take this beyond just bitching. Get comfy.

I really hope so, I have an AR15 with tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition waiting to be used.

Dig up your grandmother and fuck her

this is terrible but what the fuck was that cop thinking reaching across to the bike ignition like that without fully restraining the criminals first? he exposed himself completely. I mean fuck if I was some fucked up criminal and some dumbass cop was about to arrest me and I could pretend to have a sore arm and then have the cop completely expose himself to me, unguarded, I'd probably take advantage of the opportunity too.

Again it really sucks but the cops need better training or something if this is how they conduct themselves.

2 spooky 4 me

Jesus fucking christ, Mexico. Why?

Tried to handcuff the driver to the bike it looks like, and turned his back to the passenger and got shot.

>arm goes slightly behind back
>nigger starts screaming in pain
every fucking time

This, turn off the camera and beat that subhuman to a pulp. "Thank you for saying that" what the fuck.

Every time I've been pulled over, I've had my concealed weapon, and every time, the police thank me for exercising my rights, because they know that armed normies make their jobs safer in the long run.
I live in one of the most peaceful states, with one of the highest gun ownership rates.

It's not guns, its culture that spawns violence.

After seeing one of these videos, how could anyone sign on to be a police officer?

You have to spend every hour of your day babysitting criminal niggers.

If you aren't hard enough, the niggers shoot you and you die.

If you get hard with the niggers, you get nailed by the DA for "brutality."

Political correctness and public opinion not only keeps you from doing your job, but puts your life in danger.

Every armchair activist and media pundit wants to second-guess you.

Internet faggots talk shit about you non-stop while you try to serve your community.

I love cops, but I can't believe how many of them don't turn in their papers.

Policing is one of the most thankless and dangerous jobs right now.