Woah

woah

damn. she is nakeder than most versions of Cheetah

>that butt scratch

what movie?

that was her back

THUS KILLING BITES!!!

I forget, how do you win Killing Bites?

One thing animate Cheetah never learns: stop trying to slash her. She blocks or dodges every time, as opposed to eating 1 out of every 2 punches or kicks.

Did you end it before she snapped Cheetah's neck?

the cheeta is wondy's dumbest villain. ok thats not true, thats egg-fu. The cheeta's fucking retarded still tho

>Cheetah
So knowing that she is going to be in Wonder Woman 2 Cold War Boogaloo, what version of Cheetah would you like to see Sup Forums

Justice League vs Teen Titans I believe

no i dont think so

Yeah with a demon taking over weather wizard? Or unless it's called Teen Titans vs The Justice League

I think is the human hair that makes her look naked.

Cheetah never felt to me like an actual thread to Wonder Woman more like that anoying person that keeps trying to challenge wonderwoman and always fails.

That's right.

it's Justice League: Doom

Does anyone have the webm of Wondy fighting Superwoman from Crisis on Two Earths?

no dude thats doom

some of the best fighting. grappling and striking, incorporating a lasso. not just one-punching or blasting with energy beams.

Thanks user. The choreography in that movie is just stellar.

much better than punch-punch-punch vs punch-punch-punch. even in a boxing match they would at least be blocking.

pretty cool. this also from jl:doom?

Can we turn this into a fight choreography thread?

I couldn't tell either had to go back and watch again.

Unapologeticly naked.

Crisis on two earths

thanks!

sexy

I hate this constant shaky camera crap they keep doing. It almost gives me motion sickness.

This is why I hate anime as well.

>2018
>Americans still can't make a fight choregraphy that isn't "flat side view fighting game moves" + "zoom of the impacts"

embarassing

Which movie is that?
I thought they only made Batman and maybe some Teen Titans.