Why are you not striving to be the best you can possible be?

Why are you not striving to be the best you can possible be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhsTmiK7Q2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok ... starting ... now!

Because we're just bacteria in a petri dish.

That's good keep at it!

leaves get pretty moldy alright

I fell for the college meme and am stuck trying to finish a dissertation while dealing with anxiety, attention deficit and a breakup.

The trump campaign was a major distraction but it's not his fault - I just cling to whatever escapism I can find. At least he won.

I'm only human

Speak for yourself, leaf.

see the need for change. can't come up with plan to execute it yet

>implying i don't bench press 325 pounds

once you make 60k a year you get lazy

Lazy and aimless, have not found a real interest to focus on in a career yet. HELP

Because I enjoy resting and relaxing more than anything.

Self improvement is difficult. Smoking weed and playing vidya is more enjoyable

Look in 50 years we'll all be old, gray, frail geezers. The buff chad will remember the decade or so he was in shape, the degenerate robot will remember sitting on his ass playing vidya 10 hours a day and yet they will both be old and tired and ready for death.

We all end up in the same place, I choose to take the path of least resistance. So they wont write books about me....big whoop.

meditation and working out are great tools. they may seem like a waste of time, but in reality they improve your mind and body control, which are your greatest tools.

Because im a fucking wage slave thanks to current society. My power level will be realised during the downfall. Call me when you need someone to hunt/fish/build shelter/lead a group/fuck your wife.

I've been at kaioken x10 starting a business and shilling for Trump as long as I remember and I need a fuxking sensu bean right now tbqh

you become lazy if you don't make that

Are you not?

because i'm depressed and alcoholic and a pot head and poor and sickly

>recurring dreams of filling a bag to leave but the things keep getting out of it and anxiety and feelings of being too late to make it increase till i wake up in a sweat

Because I already am.

kys dcuck

that's just what I decided to do today!

so far I only over ate just a little bit and only jerked off once. Which is progress!

how do I redpill my Ashkenazi Jewish gf, Sup Forums ? I want her to be alt-right like me

>shitposts about normie shit
>with a normie anime pic

I hurt myself lifting today and now I don't want to lift anymore

Weak from being sick for roughly 7 years, don't even know where to being really.

Too much work

For what reason

because i know i don't have what is needed.

I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhsTmiK7Q2M

I just finished applying for my second internship so that's a start

I'm cynical trash

I'm already at my peak.

6'8
11 inch dick
Making 110,000k as a Chef at Wendy's
I fuck a new bitch every weekend

Mainly because I'm apathetic and not particularly ambitious as long as my life is "alright" I'm happy with that.

I make about ~$65k/year, I own my own condo (paid off, although not a particularly top-end one), have a new car paid off, and have a semi-stable love life. I work full time, I enjoy chilling when I'm not at work, being lazy, playing video games, watching netflix, occasionally fishing/hunting/camping when weather permits, and spending time with my fiance. I don't really have any drive to change this and am content if things remain this way for the rest of my life.

Because I'm lazy as shit, fear failure more than never trying at all, and wait for shit to fall into my lap.

Same reason I've only ever had one girlfriend.

I live a very clean life minus the frisky masturbation habits. Went to school and got a worthwhile meme degree this year and have been bullshitting contracts until one of my friends can help scoop me into an interview.
Not doing the worst and could be better, but I'm trying to always look up not down. Thank God Trump won because I may of started drinking if he lost senpai.

Because building the habits of improvement isn't an overnight process.

because life is holding me back and I do not have the blade to cut off its tentacles.

>6'8
>11 inch dick
>Making 110,000k as a Chef at Wendy's
>I fuck a new bitch every weekend
Lmfao sure you do loser.

Had a disfiguring accident at a young age and lost faith in life

hey, same here!
except I've only had two girlfriends

Genetics

not my fault my parents weren't saiyan warbanders

user, you don't need to lie on the internet.

Nigga i farmers carry 100 lb across my gym bench press 385 squat 500 do 20 pull ups have a job with my own office amd have nothing but upwards movement

>Why are you not striving to be the best you can possible be?

I am. I'm studying hard so i can get to the university i want, i'm doing sports and lifting in order to get /fit/ and started reading books again.

I'm doing it guys

Shadilay,
Im in no rush to reach my prime; for when reached, I will become destroyer of this timeline.

I know this feeling. Been having stomach problems for the last three years since I took antibiotics. So much has changed, and in other ways, too. My health is in ruin right now.

Have you tried pro biotics