What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFgNbZbYChY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Somewhere Californians haven't discovered yet.

not a lot

Corn

I live there.

How bout that corn, eh?

Top secret shit.

That's okay, I guess. Just don't make any trouble, okay?

Cow Tippin', sister fistin', cousin fuckin', big ass truckin' and mother fuckin'

What the fuck u think happen white boi??

Boredom

democrats pretending to be republicans caucus and straw poll to try to ruin the primary election

but the republicans all know, so we just stay home and chuckle while they put themselves through square dances and flag waving then have to drive four hours back to "civilization" haha

Lots of wind

South Dakota here. Not much.

70% of the west's food supply

Cornados

Corn, low crime
>Kansas
Gun manufacture.

It's full of bullshit little towns and half-naked, fat, disturbing people.

Iowa has good strip clubs. Full nude with touching, worth driving up from Missouri where you can't see or touch anything

Corn and everything closing at 9pm.

White people and Indians drink alcohol and eat fried food.

White man in southeastern SD reporting in.

It's kind of boring desu. Don't mind not getting national attention though. Midwesterners are the ultimate lurkers in American politics.

Craigslist prostitutes get fed to pigs.

Farming

also nuclear missiles

I think we figured it out
/thread

Corn, Danish people, and Native Americans.

planes

Of course.

Kansas here, major conservatives, nice people, shit tons of corn, and enjoying the lack of the spotlight, little to no chimpouts, but we do have to deal with those WBC, also nuke Lawrence

South dakotan as well. Its mainly all corn, snow and meth

Miracles of the universe

corn,nothing goes on in iowa. i love it

planes fly over

Don't forget corn holin'

Eastern Nebraskafag here. Mixture of hipsters, working class middle aged whites and, if you go too far north or south, niggers and spics. Overall pretty decent area to live and raise a family desu.

Cow tipping is a thing made up by city folk

That's because anything that's not in California's vicinity doesn't exist to them.

You don't want to know.

nope it happens alot. a couple kids get killed every year because they dont realize they were trying to tip a bull

I take fat fucking dumps there every god damn day. Then I drive back to home to Missouri.

Nothing. Stay out. Especially if you're a Californian. We're full ya cunt.

I love visiting Omaha, but I can't imagine living there. Niggers man.

Corn , guns , deer shooting , military , small towns with only one light miles away from a fucking Walmart , cayots , wolves , fucking possums, skunks and drunk people. Also weed

Nebraska is awful. No one should come here. Just go back to Colorado.

Lawrence is a beautiful town, we just need to gas most the residents.

If Missouri annexed the southern two tiers of Iowa counties, the average IQs of both states would go up. Fact.

big scary tornadoes

I was a commofornian until I left and found salvation in KS! Damn hate cali but miss the food .

These same identical threads keep removing states and narrowing down the area with each iteration. I feel like OP is trying to find someone specific or something.

Long shot here, but...Matt?

CHYNA

I'm from Nebraska, we smoke a lot of weed, its decriminalized, we play and watch a lot of sports, football, soccer, golf. We have the #1 zoo in the country. College World Series comes here every year. We have a ton of medical schools, UNL go huskers! Walking dead every Sunday. We have an std problem. We make the country's beef and corn so piss Us off and suffer the lack of stake in your life.

I wish we could do something about our niggers

yeah, there are alot in te big cities in iowa. ost of them keep to themselves though

Sunder?

>doesn't include Missouri
I'm gonna kick your ass

to a certain extent it has become real for this very reason

Nebraska bro here, soybeans, guns and good steak. And the most important air force base in the US

Best way to sum up omaha. Fucking love this place tho

KS here, Missouri can fuck right off (once they hand over their BBQ recipes, anyway)

Yeah man downtown Omaha is kind of a cesspit. I live in Papillion, thankfully. Thank God Trump one because I'm pretty sure we would have been a sanctuary city for "muh refugees." Like we need more shitskins here.

Try again helps you out I drive to ElDorado for work.

Nien

Holy fuck the liberal cancer that is KU

Neanderthals

Trump won* god fucking damnit.

>inb4 midwestern education

sioux falls?

Yea I spent 4 years in Kansas while in the military. Junction city is trash. Manhattan is trash. Milford is trash.

>not wanting to take in millions of refugees
>American education
kys

>yet
kansas will be a purple state in your lifetime

Damn didn't know there are a lot of Nebraska bros on Sup Forums. I apologize if any of you have to suffer the hell that is UNO

I actually liked Omaha but I spent most of my time there at the zoo. Very nice zoo.

Unless you go west river. Then you get hills, trees, and dirty indian reservations with your snow and meth

Don't care about us?

youtube.com/watch?v=FFgNbZbYChY

You take that shit back right now

Oh and cheap weed and CHEAP CHEAP alcohol

>We make the country's corn

That's cute, kid.

Germans grow corn.

What can I say? We have the best zoo, folks. Everyone knows it.

Corn and wheat

Racism and bigotry

please god no

I know there's a lot, but I feel like I'm only Nebraskan that lives in central Nebraska, and everyone else is in Lincoln and Omaha.

South Dakota here. Stay the fuck out, we're full. This is my hunting ground.

You could set off a nuke there and nobody would notice. Wouldn't even make national news.

You have to go back.

excuse me

>we smoke a lo tof weed, its decriminalized
Sorry, what?

I live in Lincoln, and it's way, way not. To the extent that all the cops around the CO border are flipping their shit trying to keep college kids from driving down there for a weekend and bringing back fuckloads of weed.

except you'd actually be setting off a LOT of nukes, user

45 CENTER REPORT

Thats why I stay around the watertown area. I cant stand the Indians