Claim to be redpilled

>Claim to be redpilled
>Still don't use grizzly smokeless tobacco

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlNQ5gZVytk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This shit is the WORST. A heavy buzz that you can get without the stigma of smoking, at the office or in the comfort of your room. Fuck dip.

t. dip user.

They still don't have dark mint where I live.

tobacco is for injuns

Any consumption of tobacco is degenerate.
But dip has a special place in hell

>welfare bear

Doesn't use superior dip

>another addict claiming to be redpill

Grizzly wintergreen is the best dip on the market famalam

Nicotine makes me shit blood. Literally. So no thank you.

(triggers an autoimmune response that causes a recurrence of ulcerative collitis)

>using that trashy shit and spitting all day
>redpilled
Pick one and only one OP.

Amen

>not cope wintergreen

You're better than that.

>voluntarily inhaling smoke and ash

This is some next level marketing.
I like it, im off to buy a roll.

>sabotaged by your own butthole.

i can only imagine what you must have done in a previous life to have angered the Lord.

I have Grizz wintergreen right now and honestly haven't got a buzz from it. Not a heavy user either, don't smoke and I've had this one for a few weeks. Am I just retarded or something?

Cope wintergreen is good. Grizzly wintergreen is a better morning dip. Grizzly straight is also way better than the cope straight.

ITT: degenerates and future cancer sufferers

Fuck off. Dip is disgusting.

an image search of dip mouth is enough to keep me away.

CNN has revealed us to MSM now stealth marketers are targeting Sup Forums

Grizzly just has an odd texture.

dip. dip? wtf is dip, what is this shit?
>cig & weed smoker for 20 years

Redman chew you fuckin scrubs

Funny chew is worse then cigs, but to each his own.

I work for this company :-)

is like sawdust and ants that's been soaked in diarrhea that you try to keep in part of your lower lip. you get a bit of a buzz, cancer, and alluring breath. spitting is optional, but real men swallow.

That's fear mongering. Cancer is a very real risk that should be considered, but it's way healthier and less destructive than cigarettes or alcohol.

It does taste a bit artificial desu.

>candy flavors

Copenhagen southern blend master race reporting in.

>tfw when 28 non-smoker who tried pouches one time and now addicted

>not using chewing tobacco and instead using that pussy dip ripped off from swedecucks snus.

Be a man and chew actual leaf tobacco.

Thinking of taking up pipe smoking. Any thoughts or advice.

The candy flavors are the fruity Skoals which are disgusting. Southern blend has a nice taste, but has a very muddy texture.

>Chewing the nicotine jew

Pipe is how I quit cigs. Now I only vape. Down to 2mg. Hopefully I can cut all nicotine soon.

Pipes aren't bad, I never took to the pipe tobacco though, always used loose cig tobbacco. Just get an affordable Dr Grabow pipe and use that.

> don't smoke cause you will get cancer and die
> have 6 family members die of cancer none of which used any kind of tobacco
> mfw grandpa that has smoked all his life is 90 and still kicking

>redpilled
>dipping

lol no

buy a Missouri Meerschaum Corn Cob, its only like $10 on amazon

try to find a decent sampler pack of tobacco, one that will cover virginias, english, and aromatics

from there learn to pack the pipe properly and light it up

take very slow puffs, if there isnt a lot of smoke dont worry, you should feel the air/smoke moving in to your mouth

if it burns, you are puffing to fast

its ok if it goes out, just relight it and keep going

smoking a pipe is all about taking it slow and not worrying

>claims to be redpilled
>picks up a disgusting habit that is favored by people who leave water bottles filled with rancid spit everywhere

So "dip" is what you Americans call snus? What's chewing tobacco? Oliver Twist and the like?

>not Kodiak masterrace

I hated Cope until recently I tried Cope Mint - dipped Skoal Mint for years - occasionally Griz Mint.
Can't stand straight flavor for long anyway.

If you can find Skoal Citrus I recommend you give it a try

I loved pipe tobacco. I gave it up and switched to vape. I need to remove chemicals from my daily cycle. I had smoked almost 20 years...I had a cigar period, a pipe period & a cycle of chewing tobacco....I am into the vape thing, and have reduced my chemical dependency. Unlike all these hip kids half my age, I don't vape in public ironically. It is not cool to me. I am using it to reduce and stop the intake of a chemical.

Chew is terrible for a few different reasons. I used skoal long cut...hated it. I got into Levi Garret...much better...

GUM RECESSION! It is irreversible. There is no good reason to consume chemicals that are unnecessary. They are there and "approved" by the powers for you to generate income by growing on land that cannot be used to make edible crops....

Why can't it be used to create edibles? Government regulations on supply and demand of basic food items in order to control cost/supply.

>red pilled
>paying money for (((them)) to kill you.

Good one currnt

ITT: whitetrash

Never tried Kodiak. How is it?

Skoal citrus is one of my least favorite. I like peach, Apple and cherry, and that's about all I can do for skoal.

Getting wired, having to spit all the time, and making people look at you with disgust sounds like a huge downgrade from relaxing with a pipe or a cigar.

>being dependant on a corporate product
>considering this even remotely redpilled
Pretender syndrome is strong in this thread.

I'm redpilled enough with this stuff right here OP

You sly merchant.

>what are anecdotes

>not kodiak masterrace

>not redman gold masterrace

it'll be cured by then

i was a can of grizz wint every day before pic related. now im sweating like a whore in church lookin at all that grizz

>Welfare bear
>Anything besides Cope
You may as well smoke Newports like the trailer trash whiggers.

I've dipped a few times in my life and it was equally disgusting every time. It wasn't bad at first for maybe the first couple of minutes until it starts breaking apart and getting all over the inside of your mouth

>Grizzly
>Not Copenhagen

Has anyone seen Cope Black anywhere yet? I've been waiting so long

Bunch of slackjawed faggots around here.

I'll buy Redman every once in a while

I used to dip grizzly wintergreen. Best thing in the morning is to put in a dip, get a nice buzz while taking the first dump of the day.

Is this a fucking advertisment?

It's loose tobacco, no pouch. We have actual snus too. Seen Camel and General around

>setting a half-empty coke bottle down near a dip user

never again

Remember when this guy used to think that Obama was gonna ban flavored dip?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlNQ5gZVytk

>2016
>still using tobacco products

are you kidding me!?