Tfw hew-mons are too busy worrying about trivial issues like imaginary females to ask the important questions

>tfw hew-mons are too busy worrying about trivial issues like imaginary females to ask the important questions
For instance, what is the most profitable Sup Forums property?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_comic_series
commonsensemedia.org/lists/best-creative-apps#
parents.com/fun/entertainment/gadgets/apps-to-inspire-creativity-in-kids/
techwithkids.com/List_20_creativity-apps-to-inspire-kids
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spider-Man.

Disney IPs, and that’s without factoring in Marvel or Star Wars.

It's the 24th century Quark you stupid fuck! Earth doesn't have money anymore so there is no profitable IP on the planet

Spongebob or Family Guy probably

>star wars after TFA
>profitable
I guess you havent seen the extreme lengths the toys are shelve warming now

This.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_comic_series

I strongly believe in equality between all species and peace between all cultures

Except fucking Ferengi. I cannot allow a Ferengi to be near me in good conscience. I wouldn't trust one with even a piece of garbage. They are all scum, every single one. Even Quark. Seriously fuck these animals.

Leave my boy Rom alone.

>TFW no gorn or selay GF
I just want some xeno scalie puss man...

Nah, I'd sooner trust a Ferengi than fucking CARDIE SCUM

For TLJ, the toys are a loss to retailers at this point, not so much to the toy company.

>not liking Quark

DAMMIT, user, HE'S ONE OF THE GOOD ONES

Bitch you best not be talking shit about my waifu Grand Nagus Zek

If Kenner was mad after the prequels, they must be livid now.

BUT BROTHER, PEARL IS BEST GEM

Kenner doesn't exist anymore. Hasbro ate it about 15 years ago.

>lego star wars
>lego any thing
the legos will always sell

The stores stop ordering more stock or has to sell it back wholesale or to a discount distributor like ross, which in turn hurts the company
Technically kenner hasnt exsisted in 18 years, but yeah im sure hasbros pissed. In many ways its their fault for some problems with the toys themselves, but lets be fair even if the toys were better they still wouldnt sell characters like rey, rose, or snoke

You meant to post peridot, so ill correct that mistake. Im sure a pearl would give great omax, though
>all the minifigs are just ugly rebel soldiers of vague racial background and iphone storm troopers
Theres a reason why even these legos dont sell, user

>Thinking the Ferengi are bad
user, just don't buy anything they are selling and they are perfectly fine to hang out with. Now other species like Breen and Nausicaans, and Orion women you gotta worry about.

Odo please go.

Ferengi > Cardasia > evil mindless monster alien of the week > Bajorans

Ferengi are great. Just keep an eye on your wallet when around those big eared space jews.

>legos dont sell
i cant really agree with you there, they get marked down 10%-15% and there gone.

>3.75" toy line are just plastic bricks
what I don't understand was why the downgrade in toy quality? I remember the clone trooper toys from TCW had a shit ton of articulation for 3.75". Then I was look at the ST toys....Are they trying to imitate the early 80s Kenner toys????

Gul Dukat > Jem'Hadaar > other Cardassians > Bajorans > Skrreeans >>>>>>>>> Ferengi

Woah there. What about the tailor?

Hasbro got really fucking cheap around 2013. In 2014 they released these solid unarticulted figures as a kid line, and then slowly but surely they took over everyline and not even the standard collector figures existed anymore and were discontinued. From what i can tell some faggot hates the 4 inch figures and selfishly crusaded to get all lines to drop them or to turn them into the unarticulated piles of crap you see now. Ive wanted to beat his fucking face in for years for this, but now since the bulkier and equally shitty marvel figures like the ones for homecoming and infinity war arent selling, as well as the star wars figures, it seems their cheapness is finally catching up to them, and right now im having a hearty laugh at their misfortune as their company and profits burn.

Go back to your giant puddle you fucking arrogant douche. We all know you want to go back there and circlejerk about how amazing you people are for being made of water.

Garak falls into other Cardassians.

Duh

Pic explains why Star Wars toys probably don't sell anymore

Your shit capacitor is thrusting into warp levels of terrible.

Better call Julian for that burn

For some reason or another hasbro refused to release any aliens for TLJ, and since it was all just normal looking people or the hated new characters, it flopped hard. They also wont make any aliens for the solo line, they havent even shown off a toy of the main droid. Its like they dont want to have any non human toys in fucking star wars, even though thats what made the toys sell in the first place.

Wait. Kids still play with toys?

Go away, Dr. Nefarious.

I just wanna go home and watch some cartoons.

Yes, they do. Youd know that if you got out of your house and didnt just get news from clickbait saying how every function of life is rendered useless by millennials

>enters the room

BRUNT! F.C.A

Don't be an idiot, Rom. Everyone knows that the Diamonds are the best Gems. After all, they're the most valuable.

Plus, they know how to run a business.

In terms of money earned versus money invested, it's easily Despicable Me since those films have a budget that is a fraction of what an equivalent Dreamworks or Disney/Pixar film costs but make as much or more at the box office.

To be fair, most kids play with their tablets outside in public spaces. Parents generally find it easier to lug around a tablet in a protective case than a bunch of toys with small parts that get easily lost.

>giving a child a smart phone
The hell is wrong with their parents

It's 2018, user

I said a tablet you dink, and parents let kids play with them because there are a lot of dirt cheap games on them that can keep them entertained if they don't feel like watching tv or playing with toys.

TV parenting for the 21st century

I love seeing his scalp move

Give them books

Everything is powered by dylithim crystals.
Crystals have become your new currency, he who controls the supply of your fucking society power source has the power.

>its the current year so ill use that as an excuse to insult anyone for not doing what i feel is modern by my own standards
Oh, so they give their kids a 700$ product because theyre too lazy to properly parent them?

>I'll use "lazy" as an excuse to criticize parents who give kids things that don't match what I personally think kids should have

Fuckin' spoonheads

QUUUAAAARK! You know the station regulations on /sug/posting during a hiatus. I catch you doing it again and I'll make sure you spend the next six weeks in a holding cell!

Yes, they are lazy because they cant properly watch or discipline their kids, so they stick a tablet in front of them full of mind rotting apps and e celeb shit.

It's hoo-man, you fuck.

Why does letting them have a phone or tablet immediately mean that they much be using it completely in place of parenting?
Bad parenting is bad parenting whether they use a tablet, a TV, or a ball on a stick

>Why does letting them have a phone or tablet immediately mean that they much be using it completely in place of parenting
Because giving your child a device that stunts their creativity and mind, and has things like those morbid youtube videos and internet access to places like this shit hole, isnt good parenting. Why are so defensive about this anyways?

My friend, us humans are concerned about who the best imaginary female is, because that decides what is the most profitable Sup Forums property.

Allow me to introduce you to the magical world of lewd fan art commisions.

Ok grandpa, I will also be sure to give them painted wooden blocks too, oh wait a tablet does have plenty of options when it comes to reading material as well in the form of e-books that are cheap or outright free.

You know you can get books on tablets, right?

The Razorfist vids are top tier

Sorry Miles, but do to the effects of the war all your favorite cartoons have been cancelled. Oh and your wife turned into a gorilla in a de-evolution ray mishap.

Children don't even learn to read until five or six.

>hurr if you dont like my hip new expensive tablet and give one to a fucking 4 year old and have his brain underdevelop from not playing with anything other then angry birds and watching finger songs, youre old and outdated

>expensive tablet
>for children
Go outside more.

>kids can literally only do shitty things on a tablet and parents cannot possibly monitor the content they have access to despite the myriad parental controls
Do you think kids playing Nintendo rotted their brains too?

IP holders changed the way they get profits and have to cover losses for toys after Lucas made such a big deal out of the stupid sound chips and lost a fortune during the prequel trilogy. The losses now fall almost entirely on the toy distributors rather than the IP holder.

And of course the answer to OP was gonna be Disney, they're the only cartoon studio still around from the era when cartoon studios were invented.

>hip new expensive tablet
Holy fuck now I know you haven't left your basement in years. A parent can get one as cheap as 60$ in Canadian dollars off of Ebay and then after they throw a protective case on it, that shit will last a long ass time along with a bunch of games they bought for a dollar each.

>That dadgum technology rots their brains!
I swear to god we have had to deal with faggots like you ever since ogg the caveman got the idea to sharpen a rock into a point and tie it up to the end of a stick.

Technically this is correct.

More than Disney?

Kids playing some shitty app thats the same level over and over with a different background numbs their minds, and makes them uncreative and dependent on media to create play scenarios for them. They should be playing with toys at their age.

Back in those days we had faggots like you saying 'Kids today got no imagination, all of their toys are premade characters like He-Man and they only reenact scenes from the shows they came from!'

And yet kids can imagine things and connect with a physical object like he man. Now they just sit drooling tapping a button on some runner game for 5 hours till they crash.

>t. user who has never interacted with kids

I guess I shouldn't be surprised you have no family members who let their kids be around you. My relatives don't have any issues being around there kids. I have even babysat them multiple times and I can guarantee that they cannot sit for that period of time on any singular app.

Not to mention I also know you haven't done a lick of research on this because I just did a quick google search of 'kids creativity app' and I got a shitload of links listing off gobs of different apps meant to fire up kids imaginations. There are simple paint programs designed for kids, crafts programs where you can do things like have kids make hats or make pictures from everyday objects, little adventure games where kids learn problem solving skills, make their own music, make their own stories with little 2D or 3D puppets, do a hair salon thing and make their own haircuts, create different fashions of clothes, etc.

Kids have even wider options than ever before since the toys are still around and they still sell but now there are cheap and easy to use software programs that let them do even more than ever with just a touchscreen.

I could go on but here just take a look and see that there are plenty of apps meant to get kids creativity going but you wouldn't know that because you are known as 'uncle creepy' and your relatives make the kids leave the room if you ever show up. Keep in mind these are just the first three links from a google search so I guarantee there is a shitload more.

commonsensemedia.org/lists/best-creative-apps#

parents.com/fun/entertainment/gadgets/apps-to-inspire-creativity-in-kids/

techwithkids.com/List_20_creativity-apps-to-inspire-kids

Putting hair on virtual barbie still isnt as creative or helps build a childs life as physical toys. Honestly youre probably some tech faggot or even an apple employee if you got so seriously triggered you typed all that made up shit out

>apps meant to let kids paint, create stories, music, their own games, scrapbooks, etc cannot compare to playing with a plastic toy of He-Man.

when is Disney going to buy Lego and Nintendo and make Lego Mushroom Kingdom Hearts?

>His species doesn't know about replicators

Read this again, slowly
>Children don't even learn to read until five or six.

>That start difference in creativity.
Jesus...

This thread needs more Romulans.

>It's an O'Brien Must Suffer Annual

You three are alright

Dilithium doesn't power anything, it just regulates the matter-antimatter reaction that does.

Tell me, Captain. If the Federation is so great, why are there no good star trek comics?

>t. bajoran garbage

WE HAD AN EMPIRE TO PROTECT! WE NEEDED YOUR RESOURCES!!

>Fuckin' spoonheads
I'm still mad O'Brien didn't fuck that Cardie in the jeffrey's tube.

Batman

At first, i heard about all the evils that the cardassians do and all the war crimes and oppression they commit against the bajorans and think, man cardassians are terrible. Then i met the bajorans. fuck bajor

Fewer kids buying toys and adult collectors are either MISB-fags or not interested/burned out on anything that's not the OT.

that reminds me Ezri was cute as fuck

>double penny fist

Best race insignia.

remember the prophets

George was personally insistent about the quality of prequel toys.

Probably cited saving money on building sets with all the CGI while twisting arms about it.

>Has made a sharp rock
>Has to put it on the end of a stick because they're too chickenshit to get close to their prey
You have a sharp rock already you dumb nigga just carry it over there yourself. Sticks are notorious for breaking in the first place anyway, the moment you even try to piece anything bigger than a hare with it it'll just shatter to pieces and your sharp rock will be out of your hands.

Fucking spearfags i swear.