If Batman was a woman, would she and Clark hook up, and how would that affect her relationships with the Robins?

If Batman was a woman, would she and Clark hook up, and how would that affect her relationships with the Robins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZusW_UEQmKw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If Batman was a woman, would she and Clark hook up
Of course not. Supes isn't some dumb fratboy or fedora; he knows better than to stick it in a crazy woman

I secretly ship fem Batman with sinestro

If Bruce Wayne were a girl, she would not be mentally nor physically fit enough to become Batman.

Probably. There would be a lot of sexual tension between them.

Bats and Supes look pretty lame as women for some reason. I think it's because they're too masculine.

League of Legends already has a female Batman. Get this her name is Vayne cause Wayne...Also bats.

how would female clark kent work?

She would marry a good man in Smallville and raise his children.

Metal/Drowning fem-batman is named Bryce Wayne, and apparently couldn't live without cat penis

Female Batman would be lesbian I am sure. Female Superman would stay straight so not possible either way.

>being a young robin sidekick with an athletic sweaty tight bodied bat woman
>heading back to the bat cave where you strip down and hit the showers

Christ almighty

Lesbians aren't a real thing, user.

They are in fiction

>Not genderswapping Grayson as well, for the /u/ undertones

That works too

There would be some really hard shipping with Supes.

Also, the amount of /ss/ that would be born out of the relationship with Robin would SHAPE our culture in a different way. Imagine, instead of gay Btaman jokes, there would be /ss/ Batwoman jokes.

I'm just wondering what kind of kid they'd have. Would they be a Robin or a Super Boy?

Would love to see this super team up supes meeting his fem counter part

Robins are Orphans, so a Superkid.

Clara Kent is pure PURE

we live in the worst of timelines

Not Cass as a boy
LITERALLY WATER FALLS DOWN THERE.

Cass' brain damage would make sense then since all hapa boys are broken.

Oh to be the fly on the wall of an alternate reality where the all genders of DC characters are reversed. I really wonder how our society would be like if Batman and Superman were actually female and Wonder Woman was the token male.

Who would be the signature voice for Batwoman (like Kevin Conroy is to Batman), how would certain storylines change if at all, how would it impact comic books period?

I'd imagine women being the dominant sex in that universe if the majority of the DC heroes are now female and would in turn call for the inclusion of the "token male" characters like Wonder Man and Barnaby Gordon A.K.A. Bat Boy. It seems like the only way for this to happen sadly.

>Batwoman's mother was raped in front of her before being killed after her father was killed
>can't get intimate with other people
>falls in love with Superman
>doesn't feel safe enough to be with him without kryptonite bondage

FUND IT

I really want to see some Elseworlds stories where in one universe Bruce is female but Clark is still male and vice versa in another universe. I just want to see that for the shipping bait alone. I don't care if there is like zero action, I want to see Batman and bubbly, Clara Kent A.K.A. Superwoman be awkward together.

I'd write fanfiction revolving around this but I am a shit writer.

>Who would be the signature voice for Batwoman (like Kevin Conroy is to Batman),
Kimmy Conroy, duh

I don't get the whole rape angle I think getting her mother killed is enough. Seeing her parents get killed by a man would probably be enough for her to be somewhat distrusting of most if not just some men, I know I would have the same feelings towards women if my parents were killed by a woman, it's a purely psychological thing that's pretty common.

But I still love the idea of Batwoman (Bryce is her real name right?) having difficulties with romance and general emotions, even moreso then Batman does. Batwoman would be a total tsundere for sure.

I mean assuming that the genders of the DC characters are reversed and not the genders of the Earth's population in that universe. Which voice actress would be able to pull off Batwoman the same way and capacity that Kevin did for Batman.

Mary Elizabeth McGlynn

On the topic of this alternate universe stuff. How would a 66' Batwoman show play out? Which actress of that time would've been able to fit the shoes?

Assuming that the genders of real life people aren't reversed of course.

Likely it wouldn't even exist, which is an interesting "what if...?" in itself. What is the history of Batman without the Adam West show (and possibly even the Frank Miller counter-argument)?

My vote is Mindy Sterling.

Holy shit yes.

Especially if you imagine her talking about the Laughing Man incident is referring to the Joker (0:43)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZusW_UEQmKw

>Miller Batwoman is literally a GILF amazon
>tfw Miller Batwoman will never snu snu you

>Silver Age comic book panels with Batwoman disciplining Robin through spanking him
>Batwoman having to go through all kinds of low-key fetishy, Silver Age situations like becoming comically fat from a villain's "weight gain ray" or being turned into a loli ala Bat Baby
>jokes revolving around Batwoman being a reverse pimp with a harem of Robins
>Batwoman and Batgirl have hot lesbian sex in the Killing Joke film adaptation
>Being shipped and paired with every male character under the sun and some implied lesbian relationships with Wonder Woman and Poison Ivy

Damian's with his dad and Superboy-Prime was orphaned.

On the contrary I think a female Batman would have been more efective. at least wouldn´t be a jackass to her adoptive sons and some of the more trajic villians batman fights making them less likely to return more dangerous that the last time.

That reasoning falls apart pretty quickly considering no man is mentally or physically fit enough to become Batman. It's numerous steps above reality either way.

Why is there a GW logo behind her?

Yes and she would be Jon's Batmom

Ane what about Bruce Wayne aquaman version?
Bruce Wayne

That said, Bruce died in Final Crisis.

I guess Supermen are also orphans due to Krypton, but they get the emotional support and don't know about it as an inciting incident...

just remember that batman can breath in space

The Drowning also gave herself Atlantean DNA.