Anyone interested in organizing their thoughts and getting them published or showcased...

Anyone interested in organizing their thoughts and getting them published or showcased? Or creating a location that centralizes important knowledge? Pol is great but there is no clear and permanent location of organized thought.

Most people's ideas on pol align greatly with the press I just created. It deals a lot with curbing degeneracy and cultivating strength.

www.thefoundationpress.com

The book that I wrote on the website is not available to purchase because I am a couple weeks away from finishing it. That book will be the most important organization of thought in the history of our species.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SBK5Nki0FI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zxiw7l_UON8
youtube.com/watch?v=k4qVmrB3KyY
youtube.com/watch?v=G0kNnisHnPA
youtube.com/watch?v=z_g9KgIukC4
apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap130722.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumpo

Can I publish my book on your website? It might give me some great coverage with an expected audience. It's not a manifesto, it's just a sci-fi epic with Sup Forums level political injections.

I should say that the book is finished and available to purchase now, I copied and pasted this post from a couple weeks ago.

Ill keep my eyes on you so don't fail us.

I'd love to see what you have.

This looks really great my fellow goy ;)

Thank you Kek.

Kek is with us.

BUMP
SUCC

SEND ME MORE GOY BOY

WARNING: WEBSITE IS A CTR HONEYPOT

LINKING BACK TO DATABASE NOW...
REMEMBER SUPER MOON?

ALL CONNECTED....

Thank you sir, glad to see I have the backing of both Kek and SUCC

Super moon praise

This Board needs something like this.

WE ARE AWARE
WE ARE WATCHING

What's going on in here?

Glad to see I have the backing of the FBI, thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=-SBK5Nki0FI
YOU WILL LEARN

Why are you selling an essay for $10?

NO CANADIANS WILL EVER WRITE FOR MY PRESS.

It's a premier quality 116 page book. It will blow your mind or your money back.

Not even after you check these sick digits?

>779

Kek has forsaken me. Although I am a based leaf I must bear the shame of my country.

He has spoken. Good day.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zxiw7l_UON8

BEWARE . . .

Can i give you an idea i have, it looks like you actually do sth with your life

Someone should make a website that organizes bibliography of knowledge in the order that should be followed to learn that subject, like when you enroll in a class and they give you a list of topics that will be taught on each unit, but instead of just topic's names, also the names of books that you should read to understand that topic.

Like a map of knowledge for people who can't go to school so they can still learn a subject from start to end, the books could be placed by votes or taken from University units, they usually upload pdfs of the classes units

In that way you would go for example on "Medieval History", and have a list of books from general topics to more specific ones/ones that rely on previous knowledge, ordered in a way that you can follow to get a complete grasp on Medieval History

Can you post a paragraph sample so ill know if I'm wasting my time and money

Feminism creates an imbalance in the power structure between men and women. Feminism aims to put all power into the hands of women at the expense of men. When men lose certain power there are consequences, and consequences for women in the end as well. Feminism ruins men and ruins women.

The equality that feminism in this age proposes is not equality at all; it is plain usurpation and excessive power-seeking. A society in which women seek and obtain more power than men is completely destructive. Men must always remain dominant over women in certain areas of life, if not men are submissive to women and will cease to be masculine or “men”. There is no magical land of equality in these certain areas of life. Men must remain dominant, women must have power, strength, and stability in femininity, submissiveness, and grace in these areas for the sake of all humanity.

The equality (which isn’t even aimed to be equality but rather power usurpation and allocation for more power for women than men) that feminism pushes should be analyzed in two ways:
1. Are the sexes really equal in the area of focus?
2. Should women be made equal in the area of focus?

Feminists push for women to be accepted as equal in masculine areas of focus, or deserving of the allowance to participate in these masculine areas of focus even though they may be inferior.

Any area of focus with power being granted to women that undermines the necessary strength of the area of focus should not allow women to be granted the power.
Any area of focus with power being granted to women that destroys male cohesion and bonding should not allow women to be granted the power.
Any area of focus with power being granted to women that masculinizes women or feminizes men should not allow women to be granted the power."

youtube.com/watch?v=k4qVmrB3KyY

IT WILL HAPPEN.

good shit man. My press deals a lot with what you are posting. I would love to include your writing.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0kNnisHnPA
DATA COLLECTION
ENTRY: SELECTION

. . .

YOU ARE IN THE SYSTEM

Which stars are those? Pls respond

WE HAVE TO SUBLIMINALLY
A T . T ACK

THEY ARE KNOWING

youtube.com/watch?v=z_g9KgIukC4

It is us. Earth and moon.

You will be mobbed, snob and treated bad on the job because most of the time the department heads are in on it. You are also targeted in the church they would have people with hand held micro wave device making it impossible to function, but with prayer and confident we can make it
Reply 9

>Earth and moon.

apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap130722.html

when you sell our essays, who makes money?

It is impossible to sell short essays as stand alone pieces. If I get enough essays from a bunch of different people that are top notch I'd create a collection. Otherwise the website will serve as a spot for people to go to for free content.

>www.thefoundationpress.com
>Stand alone pieces will feature a short synopsis on the website with an option to purchase it through Paypal, and will be aggressively sold on the streets of Boston, New York, or Washington DC

literally from your website.

Ya if you write a stand alone book that can sell obviously you will be paid for what is sold.

I'll bite. I will check it out as I a trove of essays.

I have no essays yet from other people though. A few people definitely look like they have material close to being ready though.