Dalai Lama says too many Refugees

Compassionate as fuck monk says the amount of refugees in Europe is too damn high.

independent.co.uk/news/people/dalai-lama-says-too-many-refugees-in-europe-a7058911.html

BTFO LiberdemocuckJWs

Explain yourself Germany, even Tibet knows what the fuck is up.

Buddhists know what its like to live next to Muslims. They know that Muslims only want one thing, and thats Islam dominating the globe. If the Muslim population begins to approach a majority in an area they will try to kill non believers.

Praise Kek!

He has always said Tibet belongs to Tibetans, so he would be a hypocrite if he didn't feel the same way about other countries.

He also says people should practice their native religion. Pretty cool guy.

Tibetans know all about genocide via immigration as that's what the han Chinese are doing to them

Pretty cool guy who will burn in hell for eternity.

May the Lord show him the way, the truth, and the light

So what would happen if Muslims attack Tibetan monks?

Look up Ashin Wirathu.

>you will never reach for a mirror at the right time & place and become a revered buddha

I suppose it's reasonable.
You have to takes in some refugee, because it's in human nature to help each other.
But there's a limit to it too, because you shouldn't be sacrificing yourself, especially your own people for the sake of others.

It's all about getting the balance.
Help others when you have extra resources,
but not overdo it.

g-guys, what did Kek mean by this?

Well buddhist monks have a strict vow to not kill any humans.

For every refugee we bring over here we can help multiple in camps in the middle East desu

Pretty hard to argue with those digits.

Kek Vult
Based Tibetan must suffer for the greater good!

He's a hired speaker. Out of touch monk doesn't know about the suffering of other people in the world.

I'm pretty sure the only way to think that it's good for a country to have massive amounts of Muslim immigrants is through suicidal levels of liberal white guilt indoctrination.

>He doesn't want Buddhist support magic on his side giving him buffs and debuffing the Muslim hordes when they push on the attack.

I BARE WITNESS!

You're thinking of Burmese Buddhists. I'm pretty sure there aren't many Muslims in Tibet.

shill

Even this yellow nigger knows whats up but our pope and mama merkel still suck nigger cock

im pretty sure anyone who lives nears muslims knows how they are evil

THIS JUST IN

MFW I FORGET TO CROP SHIT

>still not posted yet

Kek has spoke. Nice QUADS

>too damn high
reddit meme. saged and reported.

autism speaks

bump for this.