> my boss needs a tax cut

What's your point?

Le bump

>this thread again

>trump's actual "tax cuts"

yall got fucking conned

lmao

>my American thinks he's poor

How about we redistribute your property into the hands of a Zimbabwean? That's what you want, right? "Fairness"?

poverty is relative to the cost of living in your country

>stealing from rich people is okay
>as long as you don't consider me rich

Got it.

Yeah, he will after Trump closes all the loopholes that currently mean the boss pays no fucking tax at all

the wealth will trickle down goy
the free market is the solution to all problems goy

Why does income inequality even matter?

>No Y axis.

Actually he does. If wealth does not accumulate the economy stagnates (see America during the 1970s for evidence of this fact.) The only way America is going to become truly great is if we cut taxes for the wealthy. Any revenue shortfalls can be absorbed by cuts to welfare programs.

Im a boss, damn right I do. If you reply in good faith ill crunch numbers

>The only people negatively affected are single moms who got fucked twice.
Count me in.

>tfw I'm the boss getting the tax cut

>The Fed needs to print more money to distribute to the banks, so they can hand them out to the elite corporate friends

Trickle down economics, the libshit way.

Tell me how this is better than cutting taxes top to bottom, libshit?

>not posting the graph where it shows distribution of wealth is mainly in california and new york
Reminder that if Hillary won, the rest of the U.S.A would have become a 2nd world country in the next 5 years.

>the government needs more of my money

>the government taking more money from my boss will help me get a raise

God damn

Updated graphic with single parents and people without children.
Single mothers BTFO

That graphic was married couples with children.

Single parents have it worse:

>he has a boss

It (sometimes but not always) can accompany a gap in living standards between the classes, e.g. the lower classes get poorer or improve only marginally but the richest just get even richer.

ikr. Anyone making >35k/year is in the 1% of the world. Take 90% of the money of those who supported Bernie. Fuckers.

Everyone is improving. The wealth pie is getting bigger -- economics is not a zero sum game like many think. The economy is growing exponentially (albeit slowly right now but that's just how it do).

Sup Forums don't care about important things like facts or the distribution of wealth idiot

All they care about is getting Mexicans deported

You do realize that isn't an argument right?

in a western nation where the poorest retards have a reasonably new smartphone and a hd widescreen tv, it doesn't. interestingly those things wouldn't exist without wealth inequality.

>Correct the European Record

stop being poor then you mong

None of that is true. Like at all. Most people are getting poorer.

>all companies and rich people abuse the tax system to avoid paying them, says Trump, who avoided paying taxes for about two decades
>but even then lowering taxes to corporations will create more jobs, says Trump, billionare owner of a corporate empire

He's going to dig the US so deep into the consolidation hole that you won't be able to get out of it.

Stop being poor then you mong

He's just finishing what Reagan started, soon America won't be a world power anymore though thankfully.

What if they redistribute based on income relative to cost of living?

stop being poor then you mong.

I'm a single guy making 30k what does all this mean for me

>Rich people have more money than poor people
What's the fucking point of this?

I'm not sure about that, maybe as a goverment they won't, but their market will be so strong that even just fiddling with it could cause a colapse.

Of course that comes at the price of americans becoming literal slaves but oh well, Trump's gonna create jobs alright.

fpbp
Don't forget those sages

you'll pay less tax

~$700 tax cut.

>he lives with mummy and accumulates good boy points

Wait why aren't I doing this

>not bringing up the middle class
Do you even demographics?

According to
You taxes are going up a bit. Kekity

If I add goy to my sentence maybe I can change some minds.
the communists were jews is the only problem. And currently jews are pushing marxism on all fronts in an attempt to coup the U.S.

Based as fuck

>single no kids

No kids though senpai unless I am retarded and reading it wrong

>Heh, it's logical that if you cut corporate taxes, they will use those savings to create jobs.

in a just world this makes perfect sense

unfortunately humans are greedy dickheads. the rich need more taxes otherwise they just accumulate it and fund democratic campaigns or donate to george soros causes. fuck the rich.

That's what happens. Unfortunately they usually aren't creating jobs for westerners.

Heh, its logical that if the government takes a shit ton of money from people that they will use it to create jobs and distribute the wealth

Yeah, so let's completely destroy the capacity for anyone to acquire the power to affect society independently of the government. That'll show 'em.

>taxing the rich is the same thing as eliminating the concept of wealth and power

Holy shit dude calm down.

>le rich people are bad because they are rich
Can you be any more retarded?

When 40% of your income is going to buy cocaine for some Washington DC bureaucrat, I mean, "help the poor" then you can be the one to calm down.

I'll remain pissed. Pissed that my hopes and dreams are being constantly stolen by short-sighted, self-righteous Communist bastards who demand the state use the power of theft to achieve goals they never had the guts to accomplish for themselves.

Not true. You can't just look at the tax brackets. You also have to factor in deductions, which are very different under Trump. Refer to this chart for a more complete story:

Which, I suppose, is why Trump wants to renegotiate deals like NAFTA to make it less profitable to outsource manufacturing.

>make crippling taxes

>incentive removed

>system crashes

good idea!

>he makes implications with greenest on Sup Forums