You are now reminded that Littlefoot's mom died

Littlefoot's mom

youtube.com/watch?v=iRB-faOyUJI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFfPr_eNo1k
youtube.com/watch?v=8RdrAbfFhj4
youtube.com/watch?v=zyK48h6QUXo
a.pomf.cat/tcsnww.png
gifsound.com/?gif=https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-04/29/21/enhanced/webdr15/anigif_enhanced-31175-1430357953-19.gif&v=m-kiYMjm9ys&s=133
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you OP, I was having a good evening.

You are now reminded that Ducky and her mother were murdered by her own father.

I'm not proud of this but if I came across her dead carcass I wouldn't pass up the chance to fuck her dinosaur pussy.

stop

>"At first Littlefoot could only think about his mother. He hardly noticed his hunger and forgot about the Great Valley and that he must some how reach it."

youtube.com/watch?v=TFfPr_eNo1k

You will be reminded that someone will post THAT art again.

Do you think that Rooter let Littlefoot suck his dick to fill his belly with cum so he wouldn't be so hungry?

>"Then Littlefoot knew for certain that he was alone."

youtube.com/watch?v=8RdrAbfFhj4

>"Don't go mother! Don't Go!"

youtube.com/watch?v=zyK48h6QUXo

When exactly did the Land Before Time movies go down the shitter? I remember the first couple being pretty okay.

The moment don bluth left

Land Before Time > The Good Dinosaur & Dinosaur.

I'm surprised by how many language versions she has on wikipedia. Apparently her death is more internationally know than I thought.

>You are now reminded that all of the baby dinosaurs died at the beginning of the film, traveled through purgatory, and wound up in heaven (The Great Valley) at the end.

What bullshit fanfic have you been reading user?

This one:
a.pomf.cat/tcsnww.png

reminder that the dinosaur littlefoot is was literally btfo to be not real

gifsound.com/?gif=https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-04/29/21/enhanced/webdr15/anigif_enhanced-31175-1430357953-19.gif&v=m-kiYMjm9ys&s=133

fuck

Delete this right fucking now.

It's from a movie called "Land Before Time".

What happened to you to make you so cynical?

I saw Land Before Time as a child.

What did he mean by this?

This, but unironically.

Reminder: these dinos didn't even live during the same time. The Flintstones are
as plausible as this movie.

I saw land before time in the movie theaters when it originally came out with my mom.