What is some good Sup Forumsntent about Africa?

What is some good Sup Forumsntent about Africa?
I really dug Black Panther and I'm looking for more African stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

theculturetrip.com/africa/articles/the-top-10-contemporary-african-writers-you-should-know/
youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop drinking so much soy and you'll stop falling for the Disney SJW Kike propaganda soon. Hang in there bro

not OP, but fuck off dude, no one likes your shit on Sup Forums.

As for African content, I think Planetary had a afro-futurist city, but it didn't feature heavily. Honestly, I know more Sup Forums stuff, like Clipping's Splendour and Misery.

Empire of Dust. It's on YouTube

That depends, do you want African stuff, or Afro-Futurist stuff?

both

All of Sup Forums is Sup Forums at this point you triggered little soyboy

Unknown Soldier, my dude.

>a chinese man denied his gravel

This series. The one in Africa.

>believing this unironically
No. Most of Sup Forums actually hates you Sup Forumsshitters because you actively derail threads completely unrelated to your stupid conspiracies.

This was a good as fuck movie.

Hellboy goes to Africa at some point. It isn't much but what we got was really cool and eerie.

>authors you should check out
Octavia E. Butler
Samuel R. Delaney
N. K. Jemisin
Nnedi Okorafor
Kodwo Eshun
Nalo Hopkinson
Rivers Solomon
Sherri Smith

You're a massive faggot and should go shoot up a school, but start with yourself.

You're still a massive faggot.

Not the kind of faggot which sucks cock, but the kind of faggot who gets triggered on an image board.

>(((conspiracies)))

Fuck off shareblue. And btw, Sup Forums is Sup Forums at this point you fucking cuck. We're like 90% of the userbase at this point and what Sup Forums is the most famous for. We provide most of the site's revenue. Without us, there is no Sup Forums.

>Nnedi Okorafor
Speaking of, I got pic related for Christmas and I've been taking it to work with me but haven't really been reading it. Is it good? I'm only really a few pages in but I find the prose to be a little dry.

Only thing I've ever read of Butler's has been Bloodchild but I really liked some of the short stories. Which are her most Afrofuturist works?

>This response
Are you underage? Also even /x/ acknowledges half of the shit Sup Forums shills out as facts are nothing but conspiracies fabricated to give incel a scapegoat to vent their anger on.

soy is in every food product. you have autism.

theculturetrip.com/africa/articles/the-top-10-contemporary-african-writers-you-should-know/

Which just goes to show the extent the Jews have gone to to complete the feminization and cucking of western civilization. And cucks like will lap up whatever mainstream media tells him anyway.

If you liked Black Panther, why not try Black Panther. The Christopher Priest run was a big inspiration for the movie.

I don't know as much about the Ta-Nehisi Coates run. I've heard good things but I kind of don't know how much of that is Marvel marketing. Is the TNC run worth checking out?

Get off this board if you don't having anything related to cartoons or comics to say you nazi idolising loser.

I tried reading TNC's Black Panther but it was kind of boring. The guy's a prose writer and it shows. He's doing a lot of world-building which is kind of interesting but not enough to hold my attention.

>african stuff
>wakanda
Its Africa.
Its Black people.
But this shits isn't even close to real niggers of our world. Stop dreaming..

Batwing was a surprisingly good series that touches on the corruption and lack of consolidated institutions in tumultuous African countries like the Congo. Ben Oliver on art was great. But they eventually got rid of the African character and replaced him with some African-American Batman sidekick operating in Gotham, jettisoning the one thing that made the title not just another bat-family book and thinking that it doesn't matter so long as the dude in the suit is some sort of black guy.

I vaguely remember those Anansi the Spider books from when I was a kid. He's a Ghanian folk character, kind of a trickster. They had a character based off of him in Static Shock in an episode where he visits Ghana. It was pretty cool to see as a kid, because I'm of Ghanian heritage, and if was the only time I saw the country even mentioned in anything but an atlas.

Who Fears Death is interesting. Uncomfortable in some spots, there's some Fgm portrayed in an unusual fashion.

Octavia Butler and afrofutirism I'd say go for Lilith's brood and pattern master series. Fledgling is shorter and a page turny scifi vampire story with dubious consent and I loved it

Kayin and Abeni has been pretty dope

The author posts here on occasion too. Only a couple issues out so far but they've been worth the read. gumroad com/juniba

Ascend from your casual, pleb self into Jungle Rage from 70's marvel.

Are his eyes closed?

>Who Fears Death is interesting. Uncomfortable in some spots, there's some Fgm portrayed in an unusual fashion.
Fgm?

>Octavia Butler and afrofutirism I'd say go for Lilith's brood and pattern master series. Fledgling is shorter and a page turny scifi vampire story with dubious consent and I loved it
Cool, sounds good.

Also, where to start with Samuel Delany?

Yeah, this. The book is pretty cool.

Nah Lee Falk was inspired by classical Greek busts because he thought they didn't have any pupils and it made them look inhuman (when in fact, when they were originally made the entire bust pupils and all were painted on)

Kinda true, from the 30s to the 60s the country where skull cave was located was near India then from the 60s until the movie it was in Africa, then the movie and the 2009 syfy show it was somewhere in Indonesia.

Only somewhat Sup Forums, but Kimba the White Lion is a good read and was the inspiration for the Lion King.

Aya of yop city a comic about the drama of a girl in the ivory coast

Lot of anger you’re harboring there. Who hurt you? Was it a black guy?

The Eye The Ear and The Arm

Not the user you replied to be I started reading it a few days ago and I'm enjoying it. His T'challa is a bit of an autist tho.

Elephantman has several flashbacks in Africa.

Le Chat du Rabbin?

>replying to the race bait
user cmon

Batwing from N52 is great.

MyMan.webm

>tfw you will never see David and Damian have a heart to heart about being conditioned as child soldiers

These.

Coates run is best read after reading Hudlin's run. It is very much a critique on Hudlin's ideas.

I doubt they'd actually have much to discuss considering the sheer differences in upbringing and how they were used as child soldiers.

>What is some good Sup Forumsntent about Africa?
youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
there you go.

You know, if kimba was human he’d not only be African, I can see him being an albino African.

>Jungle Rage
It’s Jungle Action: featuring The Black Panther in Panther’s Rage you pleb

>inspiration

the material that lion king ripped off of you mean

The Ear, The Eye, and The Arm is a great afrofuture book but it hasn't been adapted into anything :/

Not actual African content.

Why do africans have such decent cultures while black americans are human shit?

They learned it from white Americans.

These

bebe's kids

*watches movie*
MOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I doubt there are any southern Africans here but if they were, they'd recognize madam and Eve

This
America's only culture is blood and money. Not even trying to be edgy. The country was founded over fucking tea taxes

>forcibly divorced from your culture of origin
>purposefully separated from your kinsman and kept uneducated of the local customs for generations
>bred like cattle for physical labor
>liberated but kept as second class citizens in a culture that detests you; any attempt at integration met with hostility and violence
>form insular communities that remain chronically impoverished and actively exploited by it's neighbors and it's own members
>told you are the cause of all of your own suffering for decades
>culture finally accepts you, more out of pity than anything else, while mass media popularizes the worst aspects of this whole experience and keeps it vividly in the public consciousness
>everyone is surprised that people who've been devoured come out as shit at the other end

Riots and tea taxes.

Look at Jamaica or the Bahamas Afto-Ameritard their cultures aint even close to SHIET LOOK WHO MUCH OF A UNHINGED PSYCHOPATH I CAN BE TO MY COMMUNITY. It so ironic you were the niggers in the most advanced slavery country yet have the most disgusting culture out of all the slave spawn.

Why are you replying to bait? He’s like Killmonger. He wants to blame a group of people for his problems. You can’t reason with a hate filled person like this

>countries where they are the majority
>not suffering the effects of being surrounded by a culture that hates you
Who would've guessed
Shocking.