How do you justify Trump mocking a disabled reporter?

How do you justify Trump mocking a disabled reporter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=4HzyU1pYIGE
youtu.be/cwjCU7qNCeM
youtube.com/watch?v=KqPp4z-Dm5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was funny

it was funny

It was funny

I dont. Now fuck off

It was disproven

youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4&t=0s

check this out

he didn't

it was funny

it was funny

Most of Sup Forums is already disabled (autism) so we're allowed to laugh at it.

to be fair, it was pretty funny

It was funny

Just proves he's not a politician.

He was mocking himself.

it was funny

IT'S NOT AUTISM IT'S MY PERSONALITY

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

It was funny

(He Didn't)
youtube.com/watch?v=4HzyU1pYIGE

I wish in that Hillary ad they followed the scene of this moment on the TV up with the two kids doing that to their mom. God, the campaign commercials are so funny to watch now.

Why should a disabled person be immune to criticism or jokes?

It was funny

he mocked Cruz the same way

and nobody even knew what the reporter LOOKED like until this shit happened

Normal people don't think like this. I'm a pretty avid Trump supporter but this is one of the few things he did that bothered me.

Everytime they played a negative ad of Trump ridiculing or making fun of someone I broke out laughing, his banter really is A+.

Hitler would execute that error, spergs and other failures are lucky is illegal to kill them, even if they dont count as humans.

I don't have to justify anything to you, you lost.

He didn't. You got scammed by the media.

It was funny.

that self righteous douchebag (((reporter))) thinks his disability makes him untouchable

>WE DEMAND TO BE TREATED JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!
>OMG TRUMP MADE FUN OF MUH DISABILITY DOESN'T HE KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO JOKE ABOUT US????

He's becoming the most powerful man world. Nobody needs to justify shit.

Good vid, but I can't even check the comments... wtf

Relative to able bodied reporters, there are very few disabled reporters. Making fun of them is a statistical anomaly to be ignored.

by knowing that all he did was make fun of a person's flustered retraction. He used same flustered gesture when mocking jeb.

bill yourself

youtu.be/cwjCU7qNCeM

Retards deserve to get mocked.

Read what I said faggot. I voted Trump but I don't agree with everything he's done during his campaign.

This.

huh that's weird, says there is 18 but yeah I don't see any

All reporters are disabled

He's a reporter.

There's no logical defense. However, people on here are so enamored with our new president that they will justify all of his actions under any circumstance.
And the worst part is that you're a CTR shill for hill if you dislike their mascot of a leader.

OMG LEFT WING MEDIA JUST TAKING EVERYTHING OUT OF CONTEXT AS USUAL OBVS SOMEONE WOULD NEVER DO THIS!!!!!! MAGA!! USA USA! USA!

>t. cuckservative faggot

KYS. If I see you in the street I'll grab you by the pussy.

This is good enough for me

There's an angle that's not being explored: It was funny.

Fuck Reporters

if you wouldnt mock a disabled person but would a "normal" person that means you view them as less then human. All people deserve equal mocking

kill* dammit.

he didnt. he didnt know the guy

prove me wrong ill wait

How do you explain to a NORMAL person why it's okay for a 69 year old man to make fun of someone's disability? That's all I'm asking.

The negative Trump ads made me like him more desu

>bill yourself
Sounds worse.

That is true equality. Where everyone can be made fun of, regardless of disability status.

Reporters deserve to be mocked.

because i want to murder them to dead, they are suffering but delude themself that they are norma, i hate them because they dont realise they are worthless.

>explaining something because reasons
I don't.

Come on lad, that's not fair. All of Ivanka's column is positive, while Queen Nigger's only has 1 quality and it's negative.

It was funny

Who cares

Fuck off

>I can't be called out on my opinions because Im disabled

Its almost like leftists are sheltered little sensitive babies or something.

Show me

I didn't even vote for Trump but i didn't give two shits about that incident.

all journalists are physically and mentally disabled

he wasnt mocking his disability. He was mocking him for being a bad reporter
if you wanna take trumps word he didnt even know he was disabled

>being black is a negative
Spotted the Stormfront poster.
Shame on you.

trump treats the disabled and retarded like normal people. he doesn't give them a pass just coz theyre disabled, and I respect that.

if it bothered you, you're a gullible cuck who's hilariously susceptible to a wholly manufactured controversy

No harm was done.

it was funny

My gf works as a therapist for retards. Some of the more high functioning ones we're saddened by this. One of her patients asked her:

>why does he make fun of me? It's not my fault I'm like this.

;_;

how can they justify hiring a disabled reporter?

arent they worried about him getting lost out there in that big city all by himself.

that's what the retard gets.

the jewish media tried to send a tard to stump trump and he got annihilated.

I don't get how actively ignoring and avoiding certain traits of an individual is supposed to be better; especially with a professional muckraker

the only reason you would be offended is if you DO think it's a bad embarassing thing to have that disability

as if we need to protect that guy from bad words

hes a grown man he doesnt need people offended on his behalf, especially not people who think his disability really isa shameful thing

Why are you ignoring the video of him using the same gesture about Jeb! predating his use in the context you are referring to? Could it be this is just obvious shilling and demoralizing?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

really

activated

my

almonds

Arghhh I've been shamed! The one weakness of white nationalists! wtf I hate whitey now, black power!

>is not my fault i have cancer
congrats, is called being diseased, do people truly fear death that much ?

who gives a fuck?

you, the retard and your gf can all go kill yoursleves

fpbppbppbbp

It's funny

It's equality

FPBP

He deserved it.

You know your checks are going to bounce, right CTR? Give it up. Soros has no need for you any longer.

Just go back.

underrated video desu

It was funny. Retards are funny.

Was it in poor taste to make fun of a disability? Sure.

Was it hilarious watching that faggot reporter get BTFO? Hell yes.

really missing those comfy rallies with the Trump bants

youtube.com/watch?v=KqPp4z-Dm5w

>leaf

I'm defending your people.

Everybody forgets that the reporter was being mocked for being a bald faced liar. The guy is a piece of shit, dirtbag liar. It's not like Trump picked a random handicapped person to make fun of. He picked a true piece of shit.

Easy. Because God hates you and your a faggot

I really thought this would cause him the election when I first saw it. I was surprised the media didn't push it more.

As a disabled guy, I looked at the video of what Trump did, I looked at the video of how the disabled guys disability is, and the two don't look alike. I completely buy that Trump had no idea the guy was disabled.

I see this as yet another example of the left generating false outrage about disabled people to further their own political interests. Mind you republicans do that do, just look at how they treat disabled war vets, but the democrats are way more likely to pull this bullshit.

People can only care so much about disabled people so when I see that some of the coverage of disabled people is basically expended talking about utter bullshit it makes me a bit mad.

That being said, Hillary had a platform that specifically had funding for people with disabilities and generally it's hard to see a guy that flaps around like a spastic as being too trustworthy an ally of the disabled. I don't think he was trying to mock the guy for his disability like he says, but he still makes fun of people by doing impressions where he acts spastic. Makes me suspicious.

My take on it.

1) even if he was mocking disabled people I literally wouldn't give a shit they should all be gassed.

2) he wasn't mocking a disabled person, he had no idea who the reporter was you fucking nigger.

It's okay to laugh it's a perfect impression

>Normal people

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Easily avoided by not being disabled