Ricepirate is still butthurt over Sup Forums making fun of him

>Ricepirate is still butthurt over Sup Forums making fun of him
Sleepycabin thread

I don't know what any of those things are

>e-celeb shit
Exactly what this board needs.

It's the animation podcast that isn't Pizza Party.

Literally who?
And why should I give a rat's ass?

We made fun of this guy? I don't even know who this is

Jeff > Stamper > Zach > Chris > Cory > Niall > Mick

Sushi > power gap > Stamper > I don't give a shit

Who the fuck is this and why are you making a thread about some random faggots twitter you stupid fucking nigger

As much as I don't like the guy at least his voice is pleasing enough to listen to, I'd have quit listening to the podcast early on otherwise. Other than that the guy is still a massive tool

Zach > the rest

Zach is best
Kaya best guest

> I NEED TO POST SOCIAL MEDIA E-CELEB SHIT
then go do it on reddit you faggot

Who the fuck is this guy, at least post a fake trump tweet if you want replies 0/10 try better next time

>none of them have done anything relevant in years
>Chris is a let's player
>Zach has done nothing but make update videos and shit post art on Twitter
>Jeff and Corey are still working on that Newgrounds game that will never come out
>WHY DO PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT US
They're all done. Sleepcabin is dead and so is their popularity

>No captalization
>alternaye
>genuinely ramdomly thrown at the end
I don't even know who this dipshit is, but he deserves being mocked.

i dont remember whi he is and i dont care

You don't like him? He seems like a chill guy. Out of that whole Newgrounds/SleepyCabin group he seems like the least of an asshole.

He's also the ONLY person in the team to release completed animations under Sleepycabin.

Zach > Stamper = Chris > Everyone else >>>>>>>>>>>> Diseased Fox >>>>>>>>>>>> Shad

Mick is a good guy but seems like a tryhard sometimes as that MAGfest panel can attest to

Regasrdless he makes some fun animations and I wanna see what the fuck else Sleepycabin will do

It's pretty sad that PPP is the new animation podcast

why do you dumb fucking faggots respond to threads you don't care about that's why they stay alive it doesn't matter how much you sage anymore

Jon was easily the best guest

doesn't zach have something with adult swim coming soon?

Is he? I don't really follow SleepyCabin but I follow the animators individually. Zach seems cool but he tweets about politics way too fucking much so Mick seems like he'd be more fun (or least uncomfortable) to hang out with.

dumb nigger join these guys

Zach rarely tweets about politics

>just ignore it and it will stop

Just like every shit meme of the last ten years

Im not the one starting threads about some nobody like everyone heard about him, do you think that the entire board is just those 10 guys you larp with in a gay furry discord?

>do you think that the entire board is just those 10 guys you larp with in a gay furry discord?
that seems pretty specific user are you projecting

i preferred when people tried to jack the thread to be about other podcasts

Imagine being so lonely you take a screenshot of some random person on Twitter nobody knows about and post it on Sup Forums trying desperately to talk to another human.

I love Thirty Twenty Ten

Reminder that if you haven't reported this thread, you are what's wrong with Sup Forums