Trump wants Nikki Haley to be Secretary of State

Say it with me Sup Forums.
MADAME SECRETARY.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/03/nikki-haley-racism-trumps-rhetoric-know-rhetoric-can/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would rather he pick fucking "regime-change in Iran" Bolton than that traitorous cunt

who?

She's the Governor of South Carolina

How is she a traitor? I know nothing about her.

PROOFS?

and also no.

I think he should just give hillary the job, then we can all be happy as a country, what say you lads

b-b-but h-hes sexist and anti women!!

will you faggots just fuck off. Shes clearly incompetent.

She didn't even support Trump disgusting curry.

Isn't she #nevertrump

Poo in loo

Who woulda knew

She appointed this as senator.

she didnt support trump during the election

why is he pandering? The left will be butthurt and bitching regardless.

His cabinet should be complete composed of white men and Sarah Palin for the lulz.

>caved to leftists on tranny bathroom shit
>caved to leftists about muh rayciss flag
>endorsed lubio for pres
>then endorsed ratface cruz

Seems like a weak pick overall

Hell no. Fucking anti-White poo in the loo.

nope that mud cunt gets the rope

She's a cuckservative who took down the confederate flag after the Charleston shooting

Lie she did. Tepidly.I Heard her speak on the radio about it a week before the election

dont you mean Sarah Palin for the gangbang?

Fuck this cunt. She's as cuckservative as it gets

Remember this?

>Nearing the first anniversary of a mass shooting of African Americans at Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina, the state’s Republican governor is criticizing presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump’s rhetoric.
“I know what that rhetoric can do. I saw it happen,” Republican Gov. Nikki Haley stated during a recent interview, suggesting Trump’s rhetoric is divisive as she discussed race relations in her state.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/03/nikki-haley-racism-trumps-rhetoric-know-rhetoric-can/

Never trust a Pajeet

I know she's Poo in Loo, but she looks White?

Redpill me guys. Are high-caste Poo in Loos most likely to have white skin?

State or national? No matter what, the governor does not appoint senators (i hope)

GOD NO

EMPEROR HEAR MY PLEA, STAY AWAY FROM THAT TURNCOAT BITCH

She did support him actually

This word is starting to piss me off

Not blowing off Donald Trump doesn't make you a cuck

Cuck.

Yes, they have an Aryan heritage

Not a fan of hers. I live in sc, under her watch my social security number was stolen from the state department of revenue servers.

This. Nimrata is a traitorous street shitter and a crypto-Sikh who pretends to be Protestant.

hol up what about rapefugees? I thought she kept those fuckers out

>muh niggers

1. Wants to repeal ACA.
2. Anti-Immigration
3. Opposed intervention in Libya.
4. No food stamps for families engaging in labor strikes.
5. Supports constitutional amendment for a balanced budget.
6. Proposed bills to cut corporate and income taxes.

This guy was overwhelmingly elected by white people and he is pretty based. This man worked his way up from making fries at Chik-Fil-A to owning his own insurance company. He earned my respect.

t. South Carolinian

no way in hell he's actually considering this street shitting cuckservative disaster

anyone who's close enough to Trump to actually know who he's vetting for his cabinet is not going to be anonymously leaking details to the lügenpresse outlets Trump detests, anyone leaking shit to the press is not somebody Trump would actually confide in on important matters and is just speculating.

TELL THIS BISH TO FUG OFF!
There are so many better options than a rubot supporter!

Fuck her judgement for supporting a loser and fuck her!

Hasn't picked her yet. Probably just floating it for to mend fences.

>lady in the back lost her apetite seeing the IT nigger
t. white cuck

Indians are the only nonwhite nonblack nonjewish minorities to have this much political power despite only making up 1% of the US population.

They're the Asian Jew.

Checked. I blame Russia. I live in SC am a fan. Not saying she is perfect. She did support trump but has openly said she is not a fan of his tough rhetoric. She is a care bear. She is red pilled but she is a softee. She took in a whole 26 refugees. Not saying i want them but if thats the worse she does I can live it. Hell the blacks here will probably shoot half of them before the year is out anyway.

Who does she look Arab?

She's half Indian.

Consider that the protests over the flag started when the Confederate flag want at half mast the day after the shooting but the state flag was. The governor orders flags at half staff. She saw an opportunity to enable the left from the beginning of reports coming in of the shooting

>believing media rumors about who is going to be in X position in Trump's cabinet

They're literally just make shit up with no facts to back them up.

They're just jizzing over which cuckservatives they personally would like to see Trump put in the positions and hope that Trump is dumb enough to have his opinion swayed by the media (he's not).

thems some crazy eyes.

Fuck no. No more affirmative action slot bullshit.

I want Nikki to peg me.

I think this is a ploy to put her in charge of the Dept. of Commerce. She's got a pretty good job creation record in SC.

I'm okay with it

She's a figurehead and thus he has more power and he locks up the Indian vote

Indians are as closest to white conservatives as they come

Half the poo on the street
Half the poo in the loo

Why the fuck would this cunt EVER be part of this administration? Have we all been jewed??

Smartest, least obnoxious option proposed so far imo. Do you really want to sit through 4 years of Giuliani?

>tfw no indian qt southern belle gf.

Why live ?

If a senator resigns, the governor can appoint a replacement,but they have to compete in a special election shortly after.

I'm half pajeet and fuck this traitorous cunt. Also she said fuck the confederate flag, fuck off Nikki.
North Indians some could almost pass as white, user. South Indians are black as shit, Wesley Snipes and beyond.

Fuck this traitor poo in the look cunt

>Literally no source
>everybody buys it
Okay then.

>tfw you also put money down on hillary getting the sec of state

i don't get it. we voted to kill the establishment, and now trump is bringing people together regardless of ideology, instead of playing to the ideology.

yeah, there's a lot of people i work with and live with who voted for hillary. but i don't treat them like they would treat me. my choice is in power, and i'm going to let him do his thing and see this one out.

this isn't even close to the point where we decide that obama indoctrinated him on his trip to the whitehouse.

tfw grand mother native american on mothers side and own over $1 milion in rental properties in mostly white neighborhoods

He got re-elected this year btw

Now both our senators are black.

The other choices on the ballot were:

>A black Democrat who says all the shit about gun control and muh affirmative action
>And this guy.

she's going to be dead in a year who cares

If she takes the job, does that mean she has to resign as Governor?

Because if that's the case, FUCKING TAKE HER. PLEASE.

It was a landslide btw

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................

>Do you really want to sit through 4 years of Giuliani?

>implying Giuliani isn't fucking amazing

kys homeslice

I know. I voted for him.

NO TRUMP NO

T. South Carolinian

I want that face to look back as me as I make her preggers

I thought this board had ID's to distinguish individual posters in threads. Why does mine keep changing?

South Carolinian here. Go Nikki. Fuck you racists, the flag had to go down. It was a disgrace.

CUNT

> historical revisionism

Not even once.

A racist, traitorous emblem has no place being flown outside a government building. It can go in a museum.

Fuck outta my state

t. South Carolinian

You keep the same one in the same thread. It will not be the same in another thread

She's almost done with her second term anyway

Going thru motions and summoning the underling. Nothing more.
Parading these stooges before the God Emperor amounts to nothing more than a projection of power

You act like it was on the fucking street, as opposed to being next to the CIVIL WAR MONUMENT in the BACK CORNER OF THE FUCKING LOT.

I was at the "protests;" guess how many NC license plates there were?

I am aware of that, but I guess my IP keeps swapping between two different ones because I'm both and .

Nooooooooooooo.

Duties of Secretary of State includes supervising the United States immigration policy abroad. Does she look like someone who would stop mudslimes from entering the states?

NYTimes criticizing Rudy Guliani as a candidate for Secretary of State shows he's the right pick.

No. She betrayed him. Fuck this indian cunt. Poo in the loo bitch.

Did you used a different device?

Nope.

MADAM SECRETARY HALEY

MSNBC Is reporting it but they make clear it is just a rumor at this point in time.

Can we Meme Natalya Poklonskaya into being Secretary of state/Attorney General?