Climate change is REAL

Climate change is REAL.

ITT: you should write a letter to your grand kids, apologizing for ruining their planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
static.skepticalscience.com/images/SLR_models_obs.gif
static.skepticalscience.com/pics/RFC12_Fig1.jpg
i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2015/8/11/1439266359421/fee9951a-ca6b-4fa9-8715-fa8c207e2bfc-620x569.png?w=620&q=85&auto=format&sharp=10&s=63c6f259d86c7bbc2f535ec9dca574d6
static.skepticalscience.com/pics/realclimate-christy_new.png
nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/files/2015/01/Figure41.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Implying I will ever touch a woman

>having kids
part of the problem

As George Carlin once said, the earth has been through some shit, it will be just fine

Climate change is real, global warming isn't

Wow someone made a retarded graph, we're all going to die! The sky is falling!

It's those idiots living on it that I feel sorry for.

It's not my fault Jimmy Chink and Johnny Nip burn all that delicious coal. I better not have uppity shithead grandkids that blame me for the wrongs of the Chinamen of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

Debunk this video if you want me to believe your climate myth

>ITT: you should write a letter to your grand kids, apologizing for ruining their planet.
Why? I'm not from the shit holes that are doing the most damage, namely india and china. you can stick your per capita faggotry up your ass.

Dear Jamal:

Get fucked. Boomers ruined the country for me so i ruined the planet for you.

Allu ackbar

we are saved!

>(((projected)))
(it's far below the lower threshold of the projection)

>Dear grandkids,

>Sorry we lost liberty for you

>but at least the weather is still fine

kek

I don't care tho

jokes on you. my line dies with me

Dear [REDACTED]
Sorry that you were not around to enjoy [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] as you grew up like we did. We tried to fight [REDACTED], but we never stood a chance. Maybe someday you'll have the [REDACTED] of [REDACTED] we once used to enjoy. Atleast we have the weather. The sun is something the [REDACTED] will never take away from us. Dont forget, in our mind, we are [REDACTED].

Love, [REDACTED]

Yes, the climate changes.

lol no it isnt

Great, now we'll all freeze to death.
Thanks a lot, faggot.

not real. no proof. follow the money climate cuck.

The oil lobby money used to fund climate change denial?

Dear Grandkids,

We figured out climate change. Unfortunately there was no stopping China and India from shitting uncontrollably.

I'm sorry we didn't nuke them sooner. China at least made our iphones but I have no excuse for India.

- Grandpa /pol

If you think about it, there is no science in AGW, it's all projection and all wrong so far but mission accomplished because the carbon tax has already been normalized. So long as the climate priests keep pumping out graphs the AGW religion will stick but like any religion - just wait until they get a hold of the kids!

no grand kids, so I don't give a fuck.

sure man.

Tell me more about the 50 or 100 year temperature forecast when we can forecast a storm 5 or 10 days out.

>climate change is real
>is real
>isreal

fuck off kike im not falling for you shit

Climate change has been real on Earth for as long as Earth has existed.

From 1997 to 2015, there was no warming (2016 was an El Nino year). During that time, 1/3 of all the CO2 man has ever produced was emitted (that's how exponentially emissions increased). An unbelievably massive dump (comparatively speaking) of what is supposed to be a primary climate forcing (whose effects are claimed, by alarmists, to be mostly immediate) and we see zero warming.

And the best excuse they could come up with (out of a list of 52) was some rogue aerosols.

Climate change is real. Dangerous, man-made climate change is fucking bullshit. There has been no change in cyclone intensity or duration for decades.

You are dead wrong and you've made a shit case for yourselves, despite having a funding advantage that is thousands of times in size (see Exxon Mobil funding vs US gov funding over the last 30 years, it's 4000 times for these two, for example).

FUCK. OFF.

>The oil lobby money used to fund climate change denial?

You dont need oil money to fund common sense. CO2 isn't even the big problem. It's the methane which is suppose to be released. Oh, also, it was suppose to be released 10 years ago. And then every successive year after that. What? It still hasn't happened? No no, our hypothesis can't be wrong, it's an anomaly. The world is still projected to end unless you pay your carbon credits.

.tfw forever waiting for climate refugee and Netherlands becoming Modern day Atlantis

Is real
It's irelevant for the planet

earth was struck by fucking asteroids , life still here , earth still here

worse case weather gets more extreme and causes some changes , big fucking whoop...

the truth is simple

we cannot fix the planet or prevent future disasters man made or not , unless we continue to industrilize and grow.

it's much harder to develop the tehnologies needed to those things without this industrialization of burning fuel like crazy...

So stfu and take it like a man , yeah ice caps melt , so just move yo cities , adapt like fucking humans and stop crying like little bitches because it's too hot , too rainy or too cold.

>So stfu and take it like a man , yeah ice caps melt , so just move yo cities , adapt like fucking humans and stop crying like little bitches because it's too hot , too rainy or too cold.

BOOM! Preach it.

I can only assume the way it flares like a horse cock near 2100 is errorbars thrown in to make everyone even more terrified than it makes any sense to be

Literally fuck off with this shit, if it does happen it will produce jobs as people actually create geoengineering projects to counter it

furthermore I expect to be on mars and/or dead by 2100 anyways depending on how the future turns out maybe both of those, or only the first, so literally why should I care

also Canada will become a world power with access to arctic waters at all times, unlivable locales will finally cease to have pointless human presence and places that don't deserve to have 1+ billion people will also stop having 1+ billion people

if anyone tells you that we're going to turn Earth into Venus, slap them, really fucking hard, because they're retarded

I don't understand why believing in man made global warming is a bad thing. Regardless of whether the climate change is caused by humans or not, what does it matter? Why would people not want to move to a greener and more sustainable world?

Pollution is pretty shitty for the environment and peoples health, is that not enough reason to stop using fossil fuel? There are literally no downsides to this, other than high CO2/Methane producers pay more tax. Unless you run an oil company or a cattle farm, who gives a shit?

I'm terrified for our future

All those hurricanes and tornadoes and shit they have been saying was going to happen for 27 straight years

>6 billion year old planet
>150 years of data

shiggdy

>the climate has been changing for millions of years

Even if it's undeniable that humans have an effect on the earth (yeah we are 7 billion), my problem with leftshits are that they guilt trip the whites again, and only the whites. When whites are the cleanest bunch on the planet. In your country it's probably the googles and mudslimes that throw shit on the ground and pollute. White people recycle and throw things in garbage cans.

Also instead of saying we should just stop having children to save the planet (oh, wait, you are only advocating that for white people), why do we not on the contrary invest in science so we can get off this planet and use the technology to colonize/improve mankind?

Climate change might be real but it's being pushed through an anti-white narrative, therefore it is not an issue as long as we do not push for space.

>I don't understand why believing in man made global warming is a bad thing.

It's not a bad thing. It's just dumb. People believe in ghosts, bigfoot and Jesus...and the same proof exists for them as does climate change.

You're talking to a board that had rotating threads 2 days ago trying to conjure an earthquake to destroy california. I don't think anyone cares if it goes underwater instead.

> doesn't understand stimuli

You know K-12 education is practically mandatory, right?

>1850
implying we even have accurate temperatures for anything pre-WW2.

Sure, but some shitty paranormal activity tv show does not incentives technological advancements. Whether the reason is dumb or not, it seems to be pretty beneficial for the human race.

Well that escaped quickly.

How the fuck can they predict that the climate will change that much and that fast? BS

Geologyfag here.

We're in an interglacial period, therefore warming is to be expected irregardless of human activity. To suggest humans have had a meaningful impact on climate change is chauvinistic at best, and inaccurate at worst.

We will be able to suck co2 out of the atmosphere long before this is a major issue.

hell, i bet we will be able to fully manipulate the atmosphere and climate in 50 years.

Hey man, I walk around all day with the lights off. I recycle. I piss in the shower. I'm doing my part.

This is a climate change thread, not a "race realist" thread

>Half of Shart retard land turn into a desert with the midwest having a perpetual dust bowl
>All the niggers in Africa dying because lack of any water or food
>Indian subcontinent becoming a dusty poo encrusted hellhole where millions of shitskins starve
>Half of china starving with the other half underwater
>Bad

>US and Europe are not going to suffer any consequence!!!!

I am on your side the minute the entire scientific community agrees that it's real and it's coming to get us. From what I have seen/read it's 50/50...that means a lot of very smart people think it's man-made and a lot of very smart people think it's BS. Money is the only difference...cut off the research grants and nobody believes anymore.

>France having periodic heat waves where people die
>Half of Nederlands gone
>most of Ir*land gone
>Only good places to live are Scandinavia and Northern Europe
>Russia is now a superpower as it produces the most food and oil
>Middle east is a complete scorching hellhole that is more hospitable than mercury
>bad

>most of Sup Forums thinks climate change is a big scam

Sounds familia-

DuPont: Ozone depletion is "a science fiction tale...a load of rubbish...utter nonsense."

DuPont: Warned that the costs of CFC regulation could exceed $135 billion, and that "entire industries could fold."

Association of European Chemical Companies: CFC regulation might lead to "redesign and re-equipping of large sectors of vital industry..., smaller firms going out of business... and an effect on inflation and unemployment, nationally and internationally."

After estimates of ozone depletion were reduced from 7-13% down to 7%, the New York Daily News wrote, "Now that scientists have been put in the position of crying wolf, who will listen to the new warnings?"

A CFC industry magazine wrote, "The whole area of research grants and the competition among scientists to get them must be considered a factor in the politics of ozone."

The Cato Institute stated that NASA's warnings about an ozone hole opening in the northern hemisphere "were exquisitely timed to bolster the agency's budget requests".

No its been largely correct
static.skepticalscience.com/images/SLR_models_obs.gif
static.skepticalscience.com/pics/RFC12_Fig1.jpg
i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2015/8/11/1439266359421/fee9951a-ca6b-4fa9-8715-fa8c207e2bfc-620x569.png?w=620&q=85&auto=format&sharp=10&s=63c6f259d86c7bbc2f535ec9dca574d6
static.skepticalscience.com/pics/realclimate-christy_new.png
nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/files/2015/01/Figure41.png

How come the vikings reached greenland while the titanic sunk on a fucking iceberg? it means 1000 years ago the earth was warmer

>Their planet
>Suddenly it's not mine but I'm responsible for other people's deeds, and they don't own this planet anyway

Sorry pham hope yall figure out space travel and shit

How about in the past when CO2 has affected climate? Wouldn't that mean we can effect climate today by increasing CO2 concentration?

So are you suggesting we'd be better off if people supporting climate change would just have their funding cut? If it's 50/50, wouldn't it still be better to have some form of progression, rather than do nothing in the hopes that it's BS. I still don't see the downside.

Due to what agent I wonder

There you go, pic related is the relation between CO2 and temperature over that whole time

We'll just have to burn more fossil fuels then.

This desu

Dear grand kiddies

some faggot wants me to apologise for the industrial revolution.

Dear grandkids,
I suggest sleeveless t-shirts, swim trunks, flip flops and MAGA hats. Summer in Texas is always hot as fuck, so #SuckItUpButtercup.
Love,
Pop-pop

don't act like the left has a plan to stop climate change. u think a tax or an reimbursement will stop this runaway train? best chance we have is technology saving humanity from itself, either with counter-climate measures, or space exploration