Sanctuary cities will be the first battlegrounds during the 'New American Civil War'

How does it feel knowing that every major city in America is a sanctuary city?

It is undeniable that there will be war once these cities turn into ghettos.

> "Chicago, along with cities like New York, Los Angeles, Seattle and San Francisco, have pledged to remain sanctuary cities despite Trump's promise. Billions of dollars would be saved."

> More than 350 counties, cities and states are so-called sanctuaries.

> San Francisco's operating budget is $9.6 billion, said Severin Campbell, director of the city's budget and legislative analyst's office. About $478 million comes from the federal government.

northcrane.com/2016/11/17/sanctuary-cities-will-be-the-first-battlegrounds-during-the-new-american-civil-war/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ddsqc/no_brakes_video_of_domestic_terrorist_getting_ran/
youtube.com/watch?v=E6lg5NJWXmA
twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/799108013978189824
youtube.com/watch?v=3k4ap-76RIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WILL YOU FIGHT FOR HIM?

>bootlicking liberals who worship the state
>standing up to the Federal government
these aren't gun toting conservatives. These people call the police to talk to their neighbour about the noise for god sakes. Their idea of activism is pressing share on social media. Completely non-confrontational. When it comes down to enforcing the law they'll roll over.

Urban police have already handed over their rights to the federal government under Obama's justice department deals. They've got no choice but to comply. They dug their own grave thinking they'd be in power forever.

>shut off food stamps
>wait a month
>rebuild city from the ashes

Thin the heard a little

how the fuck are sanctuary cities allowed?

>New American Civil War
Is a meme

>cut funding
>war over in 48 hours

Let all sanctuary cities build walls around cities.

The wall is a brilliant method of allowing the cities to lock themselves inside of their own urban centers.

Children of Men IRL

anyone have a comprehensive list of sanctuary cities? everyone should know where to report when the Happening happens

RTFA

I'm ready for the siege of New Brunswick.

we /syria/ now

>Sanctuary cities
>Gun free zones
>Attacking red America.

GL guys. You're gonna need it.

SFaggot here, oh man please let it happen. Niggas made fun of me for stockpiling food and water, they aint gonna be laughing when ole donnie cuts off the bennies.

WE need to make it a felony to block roads thoroughfares because it denies people their constitutional right to freedom of travel denying them their civil rights.

No court ever ruled that denying others their rights is a form of protest.

stockpile on ammo famalam
>day of ropes soon

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ddsqc/no_brakes_video_of_domestic_terrorist_getting_ran/

These people do know the federal government helps more than just by giving the local government money right?

Do they understand how many federal programs are going on behind the scene, food stamps for example.

Cutting federal aid is more than a fuck you to thew a direct deposit to the government is one thing, when people stop getting their free shit then there will be an uproar.

Lets concentrate all these shitbags into these sanctuary cities and watch the crime rate skyrocket!!! I think the Libs are setting their own trap. When shit finally hits the fan it will be like fish in a barrel.

we already know that every major city is a sanctuary city. about a year ago a bunch of mexicans shut down our major corporate blvd with their dont deport me protests, costing millions to our city that day. most jobs require bilingualism. why fuck with the hornets nest if americans are so white and racist? mexicans are about to learn a lesson

Like I am going to go to reddit

literally one daisycutter or MOAB per ghetto area would be enough to wipe out all of them

>cut off gibsmedats
>build wall around niggerville
>wait a year

>It is undeniable that there will be war once these cities turn into ghettos.

They're already ghettos. We need cut off all of their access to resources and build Thunderdome cages around them.

I WILL FIGHT AND DIE FOR MY COUNTRY AND FOR MY PRESIDENT TRUMP

CUT ALL FEDERAL FUNDING FOR CITYS THAT DONT OBEY THE LAW. STARVE THEM TO DEATH

ISSUES ARREST WARRANT DEAD OR ALIVE FOR SOROS.

SMACK LEAF PM IN THE MOUTH
MAKE HIM YOUR BITCH

BUILD WALL IN THE SOUTH
OR JUST INVADE MEXICUNT

TAKE IT OVER AND BTFO THE WHOLE GOD DAMN MEXICUNT RACE TO THE OVENS.

TEAM UP WITH RUSSIA SO LONG AS ITS CONVENIENT

TURN ON THEM ONCE CHINA IS DEFEATED.

OWN WORLD

>W-WHAT BOUT YURPOORLAND?

THEY ARE NOTHING FUCK EM

They won't last long without Federal funds.

more like subversion cities

They've gotten away with it for so long they forgot what rule of law was like. They'll learn.

why you leave out invading canada? russia could take part and we could and kill everyone in the middle?

Everybody wins!

What kind of faggot tries to hide a youtube video 2 links deep anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=E6lg5NJWXmA

The previous mayor of Atlanta said she was making it a sanctuary city. The feds threatened to cut off funding for the mass transit system and then the entire discussion quietly went away as she learned a lesson in biting the hand that feeds her city. Expect other cities to get the same treatment now that a Republican once again controls the White House.

>america becomes friends with russia and china
>america invades canada just so trump can punch treaue in the mouth.
>europe butthurt as fuck saying they're going to put sanctions on america and ruin them.
>america drops nato and now with greatest ally russia they fuck europe like the anglos and ruskis have so many times in the past.
>mexico pays for wall.
>america and russia laugh all day long
>mfw

>Wander off into highway
>A few cars swerve to get out of the way
>One car smashes into someone
>"HEY, WE NEED TO GET OFF THE HIGHWAY, THERE'S LIKE CARS N SHIT ON IT!"

it's unlikely you'll see full blown civil war, but you might see some economic warfare, that's americas specialty.

Who would've thought that the left would be the ones calling for secession and civil war?

holy shit these people are the fucking funniest! I love these retarded lefties. I've never been so entertained.

>all the literal police state shit passed by obama suddenly in the hands of trump
w e w

The budgets are only the first step, cutting them off from federal services is the real winner. I wonder how long Chicago would continue to resist if the FAA closed all of their airports?

>YFW Trump makes liberals into the ones advocating states' rights

LA fag here. I'm ready to serve President Trump in any way I can.

>How does it feel knowing that every major city in America is a sanctuary city?
Good, easier to bomb when they are clustered up.
Spread tactics > group tactics

twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/799108013978189824

You know what the fucking win will be? 10 years from now when all these little lib shitbeards are out of work because nobody will hire someone with a BA in Identity Crisis Feelings Management and they try to get an hourly job...too fucking bad because all those illegals will own the businesses and hiring only illegals for the positions. I can't fucking wait.

>mfw i live in illegallandia

RAISE A STONE FOR ALL TO SEE

RUNES CARVED TO MY MEMORY

>Trump hits every sanctuary city with the "UN Squeeze"
>it works
>MAGA

live in chicago suburbs - have over 1500 rounds split between 556 and 9mm. So i'm ready

Thank you for this.

>half of them still need to be told to get off the highway

>cut off federal funding
>pass a federal law requiring law enforcement to check the citizenship status of anyone they detain
>require them to detain and hand over illegals to the feds for deportation

Make it happen.

The only way to stop people from doing this is to make it legal to run them over.

It is legal.

*if you reasonably fear for your life

>That womanlet bear the sign

Kek'd

>mfw the Texas legislature is already carrying forth Trump's plan and has brought forth bills to defund Texas-Sanctuary cities

feels good man

Cut off all merchandise shipping into those cities and they'll give up real quick.

Why has no one thrown a molotiv cocktail at these idiots yet?

Oh right, we're not violent like them.

Reginald Denny, my dude.

it feels great. what feels even better is that those cities will be under economic siege from the moment Trump cuts off all their federal funding. then, as those cities begin to cut back on freebies, the mexigroid masses will launch a crime wave the likes of which has never been seen. then, finally, maybe, the fucking idiot liberals that manage to survive will finally begin to understand why they should have never defended them in the first place.

On the highway you can run them the fuck over cause they aren't supposed to be there

Best state

>have 1200 rounds of .22 for my shittly rifle

>ill be in charge of killing squirrels to eat...

>The leeches realize the free ride is almost over, and are lashing out.

What a great thing to witness.

You still have to report it to the police or it's a hit and run. At least once a year there is a news story of some drunk idiot getting killed because they wandered onto the interstate and if the car that hits them doesn't report it they get brought up on hit run charges if they are found.

>implying they won't just double down and blame it all on the racist, sexist, transphobic, rapist, buzzword, buzzword president

everyone in the middle are conservatives. You need to kill everyone in the west and deport the quebecois to france to fuck up the niggers

*east

Based Cruz.

Forgot Pic.

but we live in a timeline where memes bleed into reality

>President Trump
used to be a meme too, yanno.

You never know.

why do so many americans care about illegals??? how did this happen

Remember when these assholes made a big deal about SB1070 and "federal supremacy?"

Shoe is on the other fucking foot now.

Well there you go white people.
Your democrat party will literally break the law to breed you out of existence using your own money.

about to start a war with mexico. at least I have a water source.
>southside

Because illegals vote Democrat and drive wages down. These people deserve a traitor's death.

And the Senate. And the House. And the Supreme Court. There is nowhere for leftist trash to run now.

>every major city in America is a sanctuary city
that's not true

why is everything a liberal says a lie?

once again
>Democrat slave owners

.22 will fuck shit up.
>Take .22 round
>Rub bullet on used toilet paper
>Shoot non squirrel protester
>They die of infection
It's a 'shitty' way to die, but effective.

And a well hidden bunker.

>bullet kills Tyrone a month after your tv has been stolen and your wife raped

"sanctuary cities" are already battlegrounds
thanks diversity

>Trump cuts federal funds to NYC
>Police budget slashed by Communist mayor Bill Deblasio in order to keep the gibs flowing
>Crime rate spikes
>stop and frisk still banned so I can carry
>get to live out my 1970s vigilante fantasies.
DOO EEEEEEET
DOOO EEEEEET NAAAAAAAO
youtube.com/watch?v=3k4ap-76RIE

Modern day shit flinging. Sheeeeiit.

>Not evacuating you loved ones beforehand

Trump single most important policy would be this. Fuck the wall, if Trump implements this, people will turn on the illegal lickity-split.

>kill so many the crime rate plummets
>NYC becomes an anomaly
>budget slash continues to keep the gibs flowing
>you spend your entire life killing
Hope you know what your in for

I can't say I personally give a fuck, but the mongol in me is very exited.

WTF I love the Union now

Cutting federal funding will put an end to any revolution.

>exited

god damn it

>San Francisco's operating budget is $9.6 billion, said Severin Campbell, director of the city's budget and legislative analyst's office. About $478 million comes from the federal government.

What the fuck. Anyone have other numbers or sources for federal funding nationwide? I could only find a FOX article from July and it says California only gets $130 million. If SF gets $478 million, I don't even.

>Libertarian gets btfo by roads

cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map

They're surprisingly all over the country, from cities to couties to states.

Fucking CIS

The fuck is a sanctuary city

>How does it feel knowing that every major city in America is a sanctuary city?
Like it's gonna feel real good burning them down.

States will lose highway funding if they lowered the age to buy alcohol. Age restrictions have only increased since the 70s.