Is drinking your own piss the ultimate redpill?

Is drinking your own piss the ultimate redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyhv2xHO_Eo
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/26/us-astronauts-recycled-urine-international-space-station
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Near the top

hahahaha you fuckin fag

Sure. Drink up.

every morning

Nope its unhygienic and offers absolutely no benefits. Even if you enjoy the taste, others will view this behavior as extremely abnormal and will likely begin avoiding you and view you as an extremely contemptible person. Overall its simply not worth it to do this.

degenerate

That's fuckin' sad, bro.

Yes it is OP. But the true Redpill is to not stop at your own piss but to also chug other peoples piss too.

No, finish your apple juice OP

Webm or gtfo

Yeah. You should also eat your own shit, too.

>practically blood-free piss
must be nice

Yeah, but if you put it in a bottle it nullifies it. Go direct to the source or not at all you receptacle jew

Isn't that what India does?
Oh well superpower 2020 and all that.

Why yes, yes it is.

And for even more redpilling drink someone else's piss.

No that would be eating your own cum.

Have your liver checked and stay away from alcohol

I always found it to be..

yes it is

>ingesting something your body voided

Libtard-tier dumb.

don't do this, especially if you are stranded and have no water

urine has twice the salinity of sea water. You will be worse off than if you drank from the ocean

fuck you shit head

made me kek loudly

I can't take the mental strain from all these red pills drink my piss for me

you require sodium if you aren't hypersalinic you will be fine

Nah... eating your own shit is.

Now go do it.

There are no xenoestrogens in poess, faeces, or vomit, but they may contain traces of protein, depending on what you've been eating. Therefore I would say yes, self-recycling is one of the best ways to make gains cheaply, and therefore is the ultimate redpill.

Or saemen or spoerm, for that matter.

Tried it for a short while. Got used to the taste pretty quickly. No obvious benefits but I did it for less than a week. Tasted pretty salty and strong when I was dehydrated, but was okay if I'd had enough water or lite beer that evening.

Is cumming on cheese proper?

U wot

Why the fuck are you spelling everything like that? What are you, fucking gay?

Yes.

Homosexuality is not usually linked to the way one spells. I would call him a bad speller, not a homosexual.

It's sterile and I like the taste.

I like that movie a lot

Hello, I am a stranger.

The only things I know about you now are that you are an American, and you like to drink your own urine.

As a result this has lowered my opinion of Americans on average, and has made it unlikely that I will value your further conversation because you have just admitted to drinking piss.

This is a perfect demonstration of why it is a bad idea to drink piss.

But do as you will, my ammonia-smelling friend.

It's the only way to turn you into an ultimate light being.
All these fags are still falling for the water meme, aka "the liquid Jew"...pathetic

fag

>Savings you feel good about
Took that a bit too literally huh OP?

You write like a faggot

>This is a perfect demonstration of why it is a bad idea to drink piss.
Not really. It's only a demonstration of why you should not admit it publicly if you drink piss.

In that case, you might have a parasite known as Toxoplasmosis. It affects cats and humans, and is known to affect the brain by causing the infected organism to behave more erratically, be more likely to take risks, have a lesser sense of self preservation, and, to become sexually attracted to the smell of piss.

Toxoplasmosis is more than capable of being passed onto any children conceived through sexual intercourse and is much more likely to result in a boy being born, for reasons unknown. A considerable size of the population is actually already infected by toxoplasmosis but I would recommend that you look into medical treatment nonetheless.

This isn't the case. Nothing in my post even implied that I find men attractive.

Like I said previously, there is no link between homosexuality and the way one types. I more likely have autism or crippling depression that leads to me ironically faking being afflicted with autism in order to derive amusement from user's reactions.

It's up there

youtube.com/watch?v=fyhv2xHO_Eo

BEAR, IS THAT YOU C U C K?

Yes

I tried some Amanita Muscaria mushrooms once (soma). Apparently, the Siberian beserkers got high on this shroom by drinking piss.

I wasn't feeling any effects from the shroom tea, so I pissed in a cup and drank it.

So now, not only did I NOT get high from the shrooms, I drank my own piss, too.

>Fuck me

being obese is the ultimate redpill, prove me wrong

I woke up my wife from laughing.

Wew thanks kek

You only drink piss if your running low on water. First drink the piss if it's
semi clear, then the water. Cycle. Don't drink brown piss, it will do you no good and dehydrate you.

>That bear dude on tv.
Was redpilled.
>Took Obama to a glacier.
No longer red pilled.

Why yes it is.
I have been drinking my piss for 2 years.
It completely turned my life around.
I run my own multi million dollar company and have sexs with buetiful women across the earth.
>pic related chick that I'm banging

I owe it all to drinking my piss every morning.
Are you truely red-pilled.

Confirmed for autism.

eat your own shit OP if you want the final redpill

>taking the yellow pill

Fake.

Indians do it to live over 110 years

Like I said, you write like a faggot, let me specify...you write like a faggot talks. >There's no link between faggotry and the way one talks
You don't need a study, it's self evident. Talk to a faggot and pay attention to the speech patterns.

It's a quote from a movie that has enjoyed considerable popularity you fucking autists.

>t. I was a redpilled 12yo

This

no, with the number of pills he has to take in a day, odds are at least one is red

So much this

I can't wait to die

Ah I suppose I should have responded with another quote from this movie in order to bond with the user. I'll be sure to run all posts I encounter from this time through google to ensure they aren't quotes from a movie, and if they are, to respond with another movie quote in kind. Thank you user.

Don't forget, you IDIOTS, that urine is NOT sterile. Don't be so fucking stupid.

Wha-
What the?!
Who let a goy find out about this?!
Oy vey this is ekvelt
Somebody assassinate this goy, where is that schlep Podesta?
We cannot let the goyim know about drinking their own pishekhts!

Tfw reach for your liquor bottle in the dark and take a swig of piss

classic

I keked bigly

I'm fuckin dying

>I drink Gary's piss and my own piss
fucking aussies

/pol9k/ at its best

Urine therapy cures cancer and many other diseases. Very well documented "cure all" with minimal if and side effects.

If you have a wound, pee on it. If you have athletes foot, pee on your feet. I don't suggest dribkibg other peoples urine though.

Just research the word urine therapy for awhile and you will know whats up. Avoid eating salt, asparagus, and stay hydrated(clear pee), and it will taste and smell like water. Seriously.

I have a few videos of me drinking my pee for money. It's a wicked bar trick.

This is why I don't piss in beer bottles anymore

It's good that I was too hammered to care

underrated

The amines and urea are the benefits. You can literally eat red meat and fish to get the same effect.

Where has this thread been all my life?
>been bathing in Epson salts but miss splashing a fresh batch of urine on self in bath

Usually save piss drinking for when I'm unironically worshipping satan. As a way to celebrate his gift of autofelatio to me.

sure goy keep doing that, it will give you super powers

They drink recycled piss on the Space Station.

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/26/us-astronauts-recycled-urine-international-space-station

It is. I have begun doing so because I don't want to see my family. I don't want to see their shame as I waddle to the restroom. I wake up at 5am once every week to clean out the trash that builds up in my room and go to Ralphs to buy a couple hundred bottles of water, a few bags of potato chips, slims jims, energy drinks, and more stuff to store in my mini-fridge and stuff I can microwave within my own room.

>American and Russian astronauts use separate water filtration systems on ISS, as Nasa astronauts also collect Russian urine when available to increase supply
We're literally drinking Russian piss.

that's my fetish

Yeah. These are the only reasons you shouldn't drink your own god damn piss.

Stay strong, NEET friend.

Nice night out to be drinking a nice warm bottle of piss and coffee

>tfw when he sprays your long nat-soc hair down with coffee piss and doesn't notice you stole an undeserving mouthfull
>Sup Forumsafterdark/

Yes. It is the only way to avoid the Liquid Jew:

>drink water

Fluoride

>drink milk

Hormones

>drink soda drinks

Sugary jew

>drink fruit juice

GMOs

>drink alcoholic beverages

Absolutely degenerate

>drink tea

Cuck drink

Drinking you own piss it the only solution. At least you know what's in it.

>unhygienic
Wrong. Sterile unless you have a UTI or STD.
>absolutely no benefits
You reclaim unused water and trace electrolytes, keeping you hydrated longer.

I only drink water I personally distilled and tested.
100% pure. Free of salt, fluoride, and trace metals.

I think you should drink some water. Your piss is dark yellow.

I don't know about drinking your own piss being redpilled, but drinking more water will most likely help your health. That piss is yellow as fuck.

>That bottle
Are you in mexico????

Just make sure you ONLY drink piss.

you have to save it and let it evaporate into a sludge first

but yes

you mean blue you fucking retarded nigger