Will he be better than Obama? No memeing what do you think?

Will he be better than Obama? No memeing what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/16/republican-lawmakers-move-to-restrain-president-elect-trump-on-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who the fuck knows you stupid american pigdog

spend less money on hamburgers and more on a machine to ascertain the fucking future

No shit

Absolutely. I'm more worried about the republicans fucking up than i am worried about him fucking up

Arsh but true

Asshurt will permeate and it will be fucking awesome is what.

if he tries to change things for the better he will

if the CIA owns the office of the president and he sells out to avoid being killed, he won't

I'm not really certain

You're not setting the bar very high here, but yes, I certainly imagine he will. It's only been a little over a week, he hasn't even entered office yet, and he's already got our enemies running scared.

go fuck a drop bear you fucking cunt

No, but he won't be much worse than Bleagan anyway.

Trump looks so cool without a tie. Fatass should lose some weight and then rock the business casual look.

That's a pretty fucking low bar you've set, user.

I doubt he'll be any worse. Dems pretend Obama was so experienced but I think some emails said he was basically lost. At least Trump has a lot of experience running a large organization.

yes. obama fucked me via dhs. i was on the phone with a bunch of beaner illegal pieces of shit working in call centers in texas trying to hustle money from me- yeah which they eventually got because the federal government has us all by the asshole. that's fine enough but i don't want to hear goddamn spanish while im getting ass raped by uncle sam. fuck that dirty "i can understand" why people want to riot nigger- could it get any worse than that???

Running a country and running a company are 2 completely different things.

That being said , obama didn't have to deal with hordes of liberals being against him . The gop is also not the biggest fan of all of trump's "positions" . Whether he meant everything or not is irrelevant because he needs to pass them .

There's already moves inside the GOP to ensure the continuation of the russian-us pseudo-conflict even under trump.

A fucking plate of lasagna could do better than Obama.

Everyone looks better without a tie.

i needed this

He's a swing for the fences so either much better or much worse.

>There's already moves inside the GOP to ensure the continuation of the russian-us pseudo-conflict even under trump.

source bls

someones being cheeky.

google it ,i'm not here 2 prove anything

>google it

Nigga, are you fucking serious.

Did and cannot find anything.

bls die

>Did and cannot find anything.

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/16/republican-lawmakers-move-to-restrain-president-elect-trump-on-russia/

Google it more .

personally i'm pretty worried about the impact he'll have on the environment, expecting many more flint michigan situations in the coming years

he'll also probably make a bunch of terrible foreign affairs decisions 'cause he's not experienced with them, he'll do what intuitively seems like the right thing and end up leaving america weaker on the global stage than when he started, but i don't think anything too catastrophic will happen on that front

as for immigration, i don't think trump even knows what he's going to do

I see.

I still don't believe this will continue, I think there is far too much momentum towards peace or atleast some kind of mediation between the two.

Plus this is like all of 3 or 4 reps going on like this so I don't know just yet

I will start believing (((anything))) when the new cabinet is established, particularly the new Secretary of State