OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Why is no one talking about Boxman's hellspawn more?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXcgg7WC7LI
youtube.com/watch?v=UfUN3l5RAh0
youtube.com/watch?v=1VigPPJ6j40
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z66wVo7uNw
youtube.com/watch?v=-iPP6d70fGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What episode is this?

What is Rad about to do to Dendy?

Action News. One of the ones that came out yesterday.

Was it 5 episodes that came out? I can only see 4 new ones on kimcartoon from yesterday.

Never mind, I think it's up as episode 45

because people are too busy crying about guns

I hope it's a mini-version of him that somehow causes the other robots to team up with the plaza kids to get rid of it for stealing all the attention.
A team-up with them would be great for the finale, but Venomous is fine too.

Considering Boxman is so narcissistic and it's gonna be a "super bot" I think it'll be Boxman Jr.

>ko gets everyone to discard the skeleton guns
>boxmore robots still have them
??????

Why is no one talking about Dynamite Watkins' legs more?

>Boxman creates a child-like robot version of himself and treats it as if it's his only child
>the other robots feel betrayed and team up with the heroes to defeat it
>Boxman tries to win back their loyalty by claiming he just wanted to test them and that they've all made him proud
>they accept this and immediately turn on the heroes

And we can assume from what happened with Mr. Logic what's gonna happen to Venomous

Does anyone have a Daily link for the episodes?

Why do you still like this shit when its nothing but political ham fisted messages about how guns are evil and similar topics now?

you mean literally one episode

>nothing but political ham fisted messages
it was one episode, one rotten egg doesn't spoil the whole carton!

plus i love the characters and the actual plot, even if it is silly it's something i can look forward to to make me happy and that i can enjoy with my friends

You forgot the clearly ANTI-GOVERNMENT, ANTI-PROGRESS Captain Planet episode. Which infringes on MY GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO LITTER.

>one rotten egg doesn't spoil the whole carton!
Yes it does, just how AT was ruined by a few “bad eggs”, and roadside attraction and weirdmaggedon ruined gravity falls. Fuck this show

I'd be more worried about what she's going to do to him

There's also the episode that's basically a 12-minute sermon about representation and racism.

Can't you just let people enjoy the show and stop talking about politics for one fucking second? This is why you have Sup Forums. Go there, not here.

the state of this user, he's absolutely seething
don't you think children should learn about racism and how it's a bad thing? let me guess, you're going to call me a retard

I'm seething over how hot Dynamite Watkins is and how no one is appreciating her godly ass

Representation literally doesnt matter, if you cant enjoy something without someone like you in it youre a narcissistic faggot and not a true fan IE shouldnt be panderd too. And making jokes about race isnt racist, dumbass.

lol no

>no u
Not an argument, my point stands

It’s not even a “rotten egg”, it’s a funny episode

skeleton dendy made me lose my shit

>look at me i'm winning an argument on the internet
not wasting my time, congrats

Quick, post pic of your fave character and the last song you listened to.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXcgg7WC7LI

I don't just love Silver Spark, Carol is my fave in general. She's just too great
youtube.com/watch?v=UfUN3l5RAh0

youtube.com/watch?v=1VigPPJ6j40

youtube.com/watch?v=6Z66wVo7uNw

youtube.com/watch?v=-iPP6d70fGI

because every character looks like shit.

>her godly ass
every character looks like garbage

so who's the biggest perv out of these three?

>disgusting blobs instead of hands.
>everybody shares the same genetic eyes.

don't tell me that people find that disgusting thing in the middle sexy...

I really, really, really like this image.

It's a cartoon my dude. They're shapes, all cartoon characters are. That's what makes them cartoony

>It's just my style.

i would say she's pure but she's a freaky asshole digger so i can't

>It's just my grace

>it's just my funny face

the gun control episode was great, can't wait till it airs on tv and finally convinces congressmen to ban guns

doesn't mean that it has to look like shit or that they have to draw circles instead of hands.

The main dude from this show looks specially awful

having shit taste doesn't make it a fact user
>inb4 then shut up
saved you the reply

F!@# help me here.
>

Woops, anyways who wants to invade /k/?

Yeah, I came to see what this website thought about that: I haven't even seen the whole thing yet, but I can already tell it's stupid:

>This is a world where almost everyone has potentially dangerous superpowers, thus rendering the point moot.
>There's a character that has always been a skeleton, so turning people into skeletons as an allegory for killing them is kinda racist.
>Conservative opinions are presented and not properly refuted; someone else just says "You're being stupid." and they cave. That's fucking MS Paint Comic-tier debate.
I was fine with the one where Pow Cards are racist against Kappas, but this one is just too hamfisted. I know the crew is from California but come on.

Why would we do that?

God, I love this show's use of sound effects

>OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

I hope it gets fucking banned, fuck these hollywood liberal babies trying to hamfist their retarded extremely bias politics in a fucking kids cartoon

god get over it.

i like to just view it as a joke. it's fucking hilarious if you think of it as making fun of those PSAs, plus this is a comedy show so they can't expect people to take it seriously (unlike people are doing)

where were you when >le victim cuckservatives got buttblasted and oppressed by OK KO! Let's Be Heroes!

>OK K.O.! Let's Be Perverts

I love the moments in Stevie eps where things get bizarre. Gives me SMFA vibes

Stevie is becoming my favorite border.

>children cheering

Is there any art of Congresswoman yet?

what's with the girls on this show having guy names? they aren't even transgender

their boss was a great character, I hope he's more than a one episode thing

are those horns or ears?

So I'm watching this episode right now and I immediately have a question:

Isn't one of the characters a skeleton already?
How does being a skeleton stop them from boning you?

I'm sure its gonna be a joke

Fink, for sure
Dendy is just a creep
and Carol, a fangirl

Man, the gun episode was propaganda.
Like, agree or disagree on the politics, but it quite literally falls under the definition of propaganda where it has a call to action on the part of the viewer (asking them to call their senator to ban stuff) and it was directly aimed at children. By definition, by objective fucking fact, it's political propaganda aimed at minors.

That's shady as fuck, man.

dude, you're getting mad at the people behind this. it's a children's cartoon made by memey fucks , why are people suddenly taking it seriously?

Also, more questions:
Do the remotes turn people crazy? So the moment they touch a skeleton remote it makes you lose all inhibitions? Why? Does it emit a special radiation that makes you want to turn people into a skeleton? Does just having it make you want to use it?

Carol's the only one who had sexual relations with who she's pursuing, she totally got fingered in the Powitzer. I think they also had to cut the joke that it was originally going to be her having a guy naked in his underwear in her locker and that's why she was embarrassed but it was too lewd thus the background inconsistencies.

Fink has a daddy fetish or something she's like KO's age yet wants to fuck someone who is pretty much her dad. She's really fucked up

>over thinking a children's cartoon
i fucking hate people like you
watch the episode faggot don't go thinking why people have two balls instead of one it's just a FUCKING CARTOON

Turtle soup?

I feel like the boarders of the episode were forced to act like it was meant to be serious due to recent events but it was meant to be a joke in the past since these episodes were made so long ago

>watch the episode
I just did.
I don't think I'm overthinking the episode. It seems like a pretty obvious, simple question.

... Oh shit!

>that Wilhelm scream

>make literal fucking unironic political propaganda aimed at a demographic too young to really understand the full scope of what the show wants them to emulate
>"DUDE CHILL ITS JUST A PRANK BRO"

It's irresponsible and I don't give a shit if they were tongue and cheek about it, it's fucking wrong, it's the wrong thing to do and they went about it in a bad way that's morally reprehensible.

I fucking like this show and I've recommended it to people, and I'm not even one of those open carry gun nuts, but I genuinely regret telling people this show was alright because shoving in shit like this isn't fucking cool. It set a bad precedent and the callous attitude towards something as serious as gun safety is unarguably a bad fucking thing to put in front of impressionable kids.

I'm not mad, I'm just genuinely disappointed I gave this show a shot.

Are they gay for each other?

Nah they are basically the henchman 21 and 24 of the show

They're bros

Yes

Damn Bob Parr calm down I know you're from the 50s but in this day and age we don't tolerate that behavior

Calm down and take it to Sup Forums, my man.

I've been on again, off again trying very hard to get into this show.

I liked the Captain Planet one, actually because it appeals to my disgusting love of nostalgia that borders on the fetishistic.

Can someone post the 'sour candy' scene from the Brandon and RMS episode?

DUDE

I bet you get mad about SU pushing the liberal agenda too

I think the idea was less to brainwash kids into being anti-gun, and more to spark gun discussion between children and their parents.

Oh yeah, forgot about that one; you think people would be less upset if they brought in like, G.I. Joe or He-Man or something?

>Sup Forums

What the fuck is wrong with you? fuck you, if anything the show is the thing bringing in unecessary politics and literally acting as a fucking tool to get kids to do shit.

It's fucking propaganda, it's literally political fucking propaganda with a clear fucking intent and demand from the viewer and it's fucking scummy. Why the fuck are you okay with that? Why are you okay with an otherwise decent show suddenly pulling this shit? Do you just let it slide because they happen to be your brand of politics?

If the show just had an episode about Carol telling KO to call the congresswoman to ban trannies from bathrooms or something, people would be losing their minds, and rightly so, because beyond the political message itself, it doesnt have a fucking place in a goofy show about videogame and anime references.

Why the fuck are you letting it slide? It's fucking awful, it makes me question if they didn't just get paid by some fucking special interest group to just slide in literal, honest to fucking god, non hyperbolic propaganda in a kid show.

This isn't cool or chill or ironic shitposting. I'm not some soccer mom that thinks kids should be sheltered, but it's fucking wrong to put in political agendas like this in shows for a demographic that doesn't fucking need more complicated shit in their lives. Kids don't fucking need some show telling them to ban guns, they should get good shows that tell good stories that make their lives a little better.

Stevie can be short for Stephanie, Danny can be short for Danielle, and Ryann IS a female name (the feminine version of Ryan)

>Lapisfag
Opinion discarded

you're really underestimating kids if you think they can't tell when something isn't supposed to be serious, and children too young to get it won't see anything but a funny skeleton episode anyway. hell, the episode is way more over the top than the captain planet one and nobody had a problem with that one

>FRAME YO' PICTURE!
>pretty much all of Lad and Logic's score
>the climax of Action News
Man the show's music game has been on point lately

your even worse, you're arguing over how children should be sheltered from humor while screaming muh politics. fuck off

This shows sucks man

A lot of those cartoons had safety PSA's about how if you see a gun, you shouldn't touch it or play with it, and you should tell an adult.

I mean. That makes sense, right?