When is Sup Forums going to realize he was right all along?

when is Sup Forums going to realize he was right all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xioCGmZVoqw
youtube.com/watch?v=6J5qV09cD4Q
youtu.be/oRjXFuRdbLk
youtube.com/watch?v=eh6my9e0NOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's his name, Sup Forums?

Charles Manson

It's a sign of insanity when a person too often shows the white on the top of their eyes. You should rarely see white on the top portion of a person's eye in a normal person. Keep this in mind and pay attention to who you notice this occurring with. Hillary Clinton does this often for example

Hector Sheltor

Everyone listen to the Charles Manson episodes of Last Podcast on the Left podcast. Find it online or iTunes. It covers his whole life and it's the funniest podcast you can find.

TIL charles manson was insane

will do.

Does this make me the sanest man alive then? (That's my natural non-squinting face)

Hughge Mungster

of course he was.

kek

I sent him a Christmas card years ago... haven't heard back

Told him Jesus loved him

No this is just what most normal people look like. Even when you look down your eyelids should lower. If your eyelids raise to much especially while your eyes point down it is the sign of a disturbed mind

wtf was he right about? even a broken clock is right twice a day.

will Trump pardon him?

daily reminder based Ted was 100% right, read his "Ship of Fools"

Also get a haircut fag

Helter Skelter, a race war between whites and blacks.

He thought that blacks would win the race war at first, but that they lacked the cognitive ability to run a country abd so America would suffer for a few years while whites regrouped and then white America would drive the blacks into the sea.

Bug they can't swim

>theres gonna be a race war between blacks and whites!
>ok so its not starting when I thought it would, lets help it along by killing whites and making it look like blacks did it
>by leaving water melon seeds at the crime scenes
>and the blacks will win the race war
>but they'll need a leader, which will be me, the last white man, and I'll be king of the niggers

even Sup Forums has never gotten this retarded

Average Joe

Its a neurological thing though. Manson had huntington and clinton a stroke.

youtube.com/watch?v=xioCGmZVoqw
youtube.com/watch?v=6J5qV09cD4Q
Charles Manson Said That The Tate Murder Done For Roman Polanski Gain.

turn around everyone.
C Manson was a Delta level MK Ultra.
careful with listening to his speeches, Ill just leave it at that.

prove it faggot

>tfw you realize this is actually exactly what george soros has planned

Can someone tl;dr helter skelter for me? I never fully understood.

HELTER SKELTER

>wants a race war between whites and blacks
>that whites will lose

typical lefty

youtu.be/oRjXFuRdbLk

Programmed to Kill by David McGowan.
If u are you shill, I understand why you would want to work for them... there's a lot of money in the cheese pizza industry.

Nothing is real
KARMA is real

>It's a sign of insanity when a person too often shows the white on the top of their eyes.
So was Kennedy insane, or super-sane?

Normal. You're not supposed to see the white on too.

also its worth mentioning that he has the sloping brow and cranial bumpage of a career criminal

Yes

I read that book, it doesn't say what your saying.

How the fuck would whites lose a race war against blacks currently? Especially in the states

>Helter Skelter, a race war between whites and blacks.
that aint gonna happen brah

Dude just plays like he's crazy. He is dedicated to it. Thought that might get him off eventually.

It's like he was thinking of him when he made those faces

youtube.com/watch?v=eh6my9e0NOw

This is probably the best documentary of Manson.

I feel kinda sorry for the guy. He never killed himself anyone, all of his followers were fucked up in the head (Manson did not make total lost causes like Tex Watson crazy, Tex was always fucking crazy)

I think he is also the only case in American court system where defendant was not allowed to defend himself. I understand he was denied right to speak by some vague "Hypnotic persona of Charles Manson" may affect the judges or some other stupid explanation.

>[Helter Skelter] means confusion, literally. It doesn't mean any war with anyone. It doesn't mean that some people are going to kill other people. . . Helter Skelter is confusion. Confusion is coming down around you fast. If you can't see the confusion coming down around you fast, you can call it what you wish. . Is it a conspiracy that the music is telling the youth to rise up against the establishment because the establishment is rapidly destroying things? Is that a conspiracy? The music speaks to you every day, but you are too deaf, dumb, and blind to even listen to the music. . . It is not my conspiracy. It is not my music. I hear what it relates. It says "Rise," it says "Kill." Why blame it on me? I didn't write the music. . . .

He wasn't though. His plan was literally for their to be a race war, whites to lose and get exterminated other than his little group, blacks to rule and fuck everything up and after they suffer from their own retardation for awhile, come back and the blacks would make him king so he can solve all their problems.

The vast majority of blacks are too fucking retarded to know that they need the white man, they'd just keep blaming whitey and kill him.

kek

A helter skelter is just a curving slide. The lyrics are literally about riding one, obfuscated with the kind of generic love song lyrics that the Beatles put in all of their songs.

>implying she wasn't sliding onto his dick

shit, my bad. back to work then.
(Might have mixed my sources...beback)

birds of a feather flock together / you are the company you keep etc. How was tex watson a lost cause?

nah, he was actually onto what the song is about. Nations/groups fighting each other or competing, rising to the top, and then falling to the bottom

Before neo-Sup Forums happened most of the board already knew that not only was Manson right but he genuinely didn't do anything.

Just some woke motherfucker taking LSD in the desert that had woke-hippie friends who happened to kill some people and he got the wrap for it.

checked

Yin yang, fyi
He was right

Happy Birthday Charlie

turned 82 years in November 12