The end is coming...can't you feel it?

The end is coming...can't you feel it?

No need to rub it in, Gwen.

I want to forcefeed her my dick while she has that look on her face and massage her juicy tits

Yess, I waiting for it to end.

piece of shit character, I'm really glad that it's over she would be forgotten in six months

I'm going to do my best to make it the most annoying storytime in Sup Forums history. Expect lots of image spam during the storytime.

Explain what makes her bad without using buzzword phrases like SJW or meme.

You asking too much user. He is kind of dumb.

she looks a lot like a generic anime girl, it's hideous.

The fact that her appeal is her looks and not solid stories or at least wacky like the male counterpart makes me sad and angry for the wasted potential.

>she looks a lot like a generic anime girl, it's hideous.
>implying thats bad thing
Low test

I can feel the coming.

She's a lazy gimmick character with no other effort put into her besides the costume. Oh she's quirky too? That's so clever and different! Oh she breaks the fourth wall? Never seen that before!

Shit character. Shit book.

Damn, Sup Forums. She's cute as fuck.

>tfw her appeal is a solid story that gave her an interesting power set, likable supporting characters and motivations that were both believable and completely removed from her male counterpart

>can't even resist using the "quirky" meme
Jesus, you failed bad.

>using accurate descriptors is bad now
wew

Why is being quirky a bad thing?

Because Marvel made it ubiquitous and bland by having every female character (and most male characters) be quirky and quippy just like muh movies.

Took them long enough. Seriously, no wonder sales are dwindling when they only release one issue at the end of each freaking month.

Dr. Strange, bp, captain america doesn't quip

Can she feel it? I want to see her weep and she watches the end come.

>quirky
>quip
>muh
The guy literally can't stop using memes to articulate his criticism of things. This is pathetic.

Don't be a dick, user.

Has anyone tried to do a DeepFake with this girl?

>Soul stone, powereded by the user´s mastery of reality.
What can she do with it?

>Gwenpool Kills the Marvel Universe

She already did in the latest issues.

>Can preserve the soul to allow for life after death.
Ending aborted.

the book is not creative at all, the plots are too simple and tame for the kind of of ''wacky shit'' that the covers promise.

For example they had a Dungeons and Dragons issue and all they did with it was to have a generic fight scene when the scenario calls for creative ideas.

Then they fight Deadpool in that very same Dungeons and Dragons setting and yet they don't even try to do something creative like Deadpool setting traps, riding a 3 headed dragon, using magic to summon deadpool versions of D&D monsters, changing costumes, anything!

But no, generic fight scene, is all this comic does.

me too, please be there!

>comic book characters never quipped before the MCU also I never fucking read any comic books before I started watching capeshit and coming here from reddit
have a nice steaming mug of shut the fuck up

It was fun while it lasted. I hope she doesn't suffer too much.

don't play dumb, he is saying that every female character these days have the same generic ''peppy fangirl'' personality.

Kamala
Gwenpool
SquirelGirl
Hellcat
that little girl from New Wolverine

>It was fun while it lasted.

there is not a single legit fun moment or joke in this book.

I want to fuck whatever that thing is.

Fuck off Squirrelfag.

Post a funny joke from this book.

No. Go back to your siesta.

phothoshop Gwenpool into that pic and it reads just the same.

You can't because the book is fucking trash and you know it.

A folder dedicated to Gwenpool but can't find a good joke on it despite the book being comedic.

embarrasing.

Kamala is in universe fangirl. Gwenpoole out universe fangril. Squirrel haven't been a fan girl for a while and plays off as a unpopular dumb hero. That version of hellcat is dead and haven't been written lIke that. And gabby is just a hyper girl.

Its another
"women cant be funny or original without being r63 of pre-existing male characters"
thread

>Kamala is in universe fangirl. Gwenpoole out universe fangril.

WOAH!! A 100% different characters!

The only embarrassing thing is your constant crusade against a character because if you don't like it, nobody else is allowed to, either.

the point is that they are written almost in the same way, fangirl about comic books, comic book characters or not fangirl at all but still with the same ''bland one liners Joss Whedon style'' thing going on.

I could go in depth with kamala. With her supporting cast and her family.

>if you don't like it, nobody else is allowed to, either.

That's right, I don't like it and you are not allowed to, LMAO.

Post a funny page from this book to see if its actually good.

I can post shitty pages from this book right now.

Look at her leg, Gwenpool fags actually defend this shitty style.

>I could go in depth with kamala. With her supporting cast and her family.

Because she is actually well written while every character in Gwenpool is '' Exposition plus one liners''.

WTF, I hate Marvel now??? (!!!)

Not really?

yes really and they all are cancelled.

Minus Squirrel Girl, kicking the shit out of Gwenpool sales wise, appearing in multiple media, appeariong in a live action series soon, etc.

So who the fuck is the artist of this book so I can avoid him/her?

They are getting all new books and shows. Except for gwenpoole.

Also I think that Gurisomething is doing a DC book next.

>Gwen defeats a bunch of mooks dressed as frogs
>Someone else is approaching from the shadows
Oh no another frog!
>It's Batroc
Ach, always with ze slurs, Gwen

Well expect to have them all deleted by the jannies. Image spam doesn't kill threads

no one defense that artist, those where the worst gwenpool issues

>shit comics is ending
Why are you sad?

Good fucking riddance, she's an insult to Spidey's history

Its not meant to kill the thread. Just annoy you specifically.

So is this like the comic’s version of the manic pixie dream girl?

its made to appeal to the manga crowd and also its rarely funny despite being a nonstop onslaught of jokes and also the art is bad

I dunno...I kinda liked reading it. that doesn't happen often with most comics.

But I'm also okay with it ending because at least I can get a collected volume of reasonable size, and not a back catalog of decades..