THEN I PULL OUT MY GUN

THEN I PULL OUT MY GUN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFosUj6A22c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POWERFUL

You know you want to

Has Scientology ever recovered from that episode?

Legend has it, Tom Cruise STILL won't come out of the closet.

What is it about Scientology that appeals so much to Hollywood actors?

The guy who started it was a child molester. So naturally, they flock to it like flies to honey.

Crazy depraved sexual molesters, much like the founder.

Some actors don't like traditional therapy, so a crazy version of therapy that involves power levels and aliens appeals to them more.

It's like therapy that "works" better the more money you sink into it.

>involves power levels
Ultra Instinct Tom Cruise when!?!?

>Modern America

Most of those actors joined before all the information about Scientology leaked out. They legitimately thought it was a cool organization that would deal with all their mental problems. Then once Going Clear, that South Park episode, and that Chanthology shit happened, there haven't been any newer celebrities joining the religion. Just their old guard like Tom Cruise and half the cast of That 70s Show.

>The guy who started it was a child molester.
Sauce? L ron hubbard was a fucking charlaton, but ive never heard that before
From what i can gather because its popular among different groups of them

Nothing. Its a fucking cult.

Fuck Scientology.

They had a Super Bowl commercial but then again Ashley Maddison had a super bowl commercial

That era of comedy central was /comfy/ back when they used the old logo.

>another R Kelly thread begins unfolding

Currently playing TFBW and while it's pretty neat, one gripe I have with it is that fights take fucking forever (I haven't died once though and I'm at the part where Coon and Friends and Freedom Pals join forces to infiltrate the police station). I know I could fix this issue by playing on the easiest difficulty settings, but then I'd just breeze through the game.

>Half the cast of That 70s Show
Say it ain't so user!

Pile on the status effects as much as possible, especially grossed out and shocked. Burning and bleeding aren't really worth shit in this game compared to SOT. Knockback is also your best friend.
Really the biggest problem is that it's hard to hit multiple people at once most of the time, especially since most attacks don't hit vertically. It's the dumbest shit really, they have this whole nice grid based thing going on but you can't position yourself to hit above or below you, makes no sense.

Isn’t Will Smith also part of it?

wonder if this one will get killed for no reason like the last one

stupid cancer mod

The police station has one of the stupidest boss fights in the game in my opinion.
It's pretty hard to manipulate the NPCs to stand in the area that they need to be so it just takes forever to actually put some damage onto it.

Also, you can pretty much completely break the grid mechanic by having the one speedster ability that allows you to move twice in one turn, which makes pretty much every grid in the entire game redundant since you can just walk anywhere you want, and then play it safe by using the assassin attack that makes you invisible to all enemies for one turn.
I honestly wish I wouldn't have found out about that so quickly because it really makes pretty much every single fight really easy.
The only one that I struggled with was the flashback SOT fight and the Morgan Freeman one where I just said fuck it and never actually completed it since you only gain an achievement for it.

No, he's a christian.

Scientology is the only "religious" organization that has more pull in Hollywood than the Jews. If you want to succeed you've got to have an in with one or the other.

No he and his wife made up their own scientology and make millions off it

>Sup Forums mods are going full BASED
>Sup Forums mods continue to be shit

did Sup Forums mods finally decide to ban console wars and Sup Forums bait?

If I shoot myself I can't be with lucy

so, it's like therapy

I'm guessing some of them just say they're Scientologists because of the way they ostracize you if you leave the religion. Sort of like the way some Mormons will ignore you if you leave the religion. I can't imagine Elizabeth Moss actually believing in that shit for example.

>it's an R.Kelly episode

God I laughed so hard I nearly pissed myself everytime he sang.

Explain.

>tfw you pull a hookhand
>sweet only 4 more to go, maybe ill get it in this next event
>this is my shop for the day

and I got my lvl 5 fireball yesterday fuck yes I LOVE the progression in this game for f2p

>characters who never interact get shipped

Sup Forums is so weird

>all those complicated answers to such a simple question
It's cronyism. Just cronyism.
The "message" doesn't matter, it being a cult or therapy doesn't matter, its credibility doesn't matter, even sex doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is that scientologists get jobs.

man I had the biggest crush on the dude on the right as a kid back when he was in Malcolm in the Middle, that's a shame if he's a scientologist now, I was aware his brother was though.

No but he still gives them money, among other religious organizations.

All shipping has always worked like that regardless of source material and regardless of the proclivities of its particular fandom.
Cults tend to be family affairs.

Has scientology ever been thought of as anything other than a weird freaky suspicious cult? Sorry for being a youngfag but I was born in '98 and all I can ever remember it being in the eyes of both the media and the general public is something scary and strange. Were things different prior to the early 2000s at all? Was it ever something respectable and pandered to the public?

>when you ship heidi and cartman its because there is no source material
>when you ship stendy its disregarding the proclivities of the particular fandom

ah this is the way anti-shippers think
I understand now

>now
Pretty sure the whole family has been in scientology since they were teens, that's how they got into Hollywood in the first place. With all the unfortunate implications.

It was never pandered that much, poor plebs need not apply. But for a while it was just this 'cool' and secretive club with some celebs. People didn't know how nuts the cult was.

Antis in the tumblr-call-out everything-is-pedophilia sense are relatively recent, but shitting on a ship you don't like is a tradition as old as the hills. They're just a particularly obnoxious strain.

well shipwars are fine, I mean its typically on-topic talking about character personalities and moments from the show

this sort of "I hate this post so im going to bitch about it rather than talk about something I actually enjoy from the show" posts just tend to kill the post diversity in our threads

It is pretty annoying, but at least we don't have clapping hands emoji here.

Explain. Did they finally ban consolewar faggotry?

He probably just means HARMONY.

trapped in the closet is fucking kino
youtube.com/watch?v=zFosUj6A22c

another mini update here

due to the epic stat buffs which make most borderline usable hankey now lands on the main list instead of just being a special case
if you want to run those dank lvl 2 legends and lvl 3 charge epics youre gonna want a hankey to buffer the stat differences

this card also makes your Stans and Timmys god tier

really wish I had one of my own since you dont need to waste a single upgrade on it since its basically a spell

Hot damn that was an absolute crazy episode of EARTH!
All countries nuking Finland at the same time. The ratings were through the roof.

What little boy sure was right about the best being yet to come.

i don't think anything in that appeals to hollywood actors more than to regular people, but scientology obviously is a scam, and they know if they can get some famous rich people to enter they will get even more money, thus they try to convince them more than other religions do, as other religions try to go for the quantity to get more money instead of individuals

>so a crazy version of therapy that involves power levels and aliens appeals to them more
so are hollywood actors the Sup Forums equivalent to Sup Forums's power level retards?

What's so good about Pirate Ship Timmy? I have him in my deck but he doesn't seem very useful

>Purify went from top tier to good tier

Tax exemptions since they blackmailed the FBI director into becoming into an official religion. Great place to hide all your money really.

powerbind went from top tier to no tier

insane range, great damage, knockback, one of the rare aoe damage abilities that CAN hit the NK and if it does that shit is an instant bar
all at a low 3 energy cost with slow movement to hide behind a tank

cards house

It's not like it's the first cult ever to come out of California