Batman:Ego

Awesome, you can never go wrong with Cooke

keep on keepin on

Holy fuck do I love this story. You're the best

oh man here it comes

End

always loved this story. hope others hop in and read before shit post threads send this to the archive.

is the perspective on those cars right? should we be able to see those sides of them if the bridge is sideways?

Bump of appreciation.

bless you user. making Sup Forums a better place

This was my first time reading that, absolutely fantastic

doesn't strike me as being wrong. the front of the red car should maybe not be visible given the perspective established by the buildings in the background, but im not sure.

And that's the story of how Bruce and Barbatos finally reached an agreement.

I like the books focus on how happy he was when his parents were alive really which shows how much of a tragedy it was when they died

damn...

I like that this story explores the "Batman must never kill" argument without glossing over the fact people die because of it but instead focusing on the personal consequences of it for Bruce.
Bringing up the fact Zorro knew that casualities were necessary, but that Bruce himself cannot be a killer because of his personal history, is a much greater exploration of the no-kill dillemma than all those times they pit Batman against some vigilante that uses lethal force and they have the opposing character be a psychopath just so Bruce doesn't lose the moral highground.
Zorro doesn't cease to be a hero just because he kills and Bruce doesn't look down on him over it, but he simply cannot do the same thing because he has to keep Batman in check.

Out of all the "Batman faces himself" stories I've read I think this one is easily the best. It's just so much more tasteful and better put together than the others.

Are you the guy who did the penguin storytime a few days ago ?

this art is so good

zorro killed people?

I'm not the OP but I'm here.
I explained in another thread that I wanted to continue storytiming throughout the week but unfortunately circumstances like college work, my job and having to constantly take my cat for medical check-ups (she's doing better now) made it impossible for me to do it.
It takes me at least an hour and a half to storytime anything longer than 50 pages and at the end I always get like 5 people who seem to be there to read it. I'd do it still but, again, I don't have enough time. It's why I stopped storytiming The Shadow (that and lack of material).

Maybe someday I'll get back to it but as of right now I just don't have the time or patience to do it.
I'm really sorry if you were looking forward to it.

Bump of appreciation

I know that feel. I have been wondering if I could actually translate some obscure finnish fantasy (and some other slice-of-life) comics, but will propably never find time. It's a shmae, Petri Hiltunen is really good when it comes to illustrating fantasy

>it would be committing suicide.

but not really, bruce. it would be a theatrical way of letting go is all.

Bumping for Bats

what is going on there? did bruce know deep down that robin was in over his head?

This is rather Persona-esque.

The dude fights with a rapier. Do you think he just uses it to carve his initial?
It was pretty common back then for heroes back then to kill their enemies.

Thank you for the storytime, op.

If Metal was written by good writers they'd probably have referenced and taken a few lessons from this comic

Strange is looking an awful lot like Sivana here.
I guess they just forgot to add the beard.

Was wondering when someone was going to bring that up. This whole comic should be added into the Hypercrisis required reading list.

A part of Bruce did

Thanks for the storytime.