What does Sup Forums think of Bravest Warriors?

What does Sup Forums think of Bravest Warriors?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!hyYxVQwa!y-lNUJcVAnEquhhpXkuaQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watching it without booze or a woman is impossible.

Poor Adult-theme Adventure Time
Fucking Pendleton, go kys and make that fucking fat body meat for the hunger people

Had good potential, then it was ruined by:
A. 3 years for a 3rd season

B. Production team getting greedy and instead of posting the 3rd season on YouTube for free, as promised, posted it on Vrv which costs money and is pretty much only available to the United States.

C. The switch to a crappier, cheaper animation software and changing the protagonist’s voice actor

D. Love triangle

>comfy af Saturday evening, cooking food and taking shots of vodka with beer chaser
>streaming Twitch to TV
>suddenly Bravest Warriors marathon
>wind up having it on all night as background noise and dinner entertainment while getting drunk
What a fun night.

I think someone should start posting some FUCKING MEGAS

Not paying gay money to watch this shit

They did it because YouTube changed how it pays content creators. Instead of being paid per view they are now paid per minute. This more or less liked ad-sponsored YouTube animation.

How's season 3, anyway?

It ended, and it was pretty shit. Writing and plot development definantly dropped compared to the previous two seasons. They pretty much ruined the potential of the whole Chris-paradox arc.

I enjoyed it years ago. Dunno what's going on now. Time lords and destiny and shit, I think

I like it when I see it, don't even mind the relationship drama and timey-wimey stuff, since it was seeded early on. I just wish there was a way to watch the show regularly, as is I have to wait for kind mega anons.

Here is season 4.

mega.nz/#F!hyYxVQwa!y-lNUJcVAnEquhhpXkuaQA

KYS.

This show stopped being good After Season 3, regardless of what you watch it for or why, IMHO. Now it's just Romance BS that I can't really appreciate, honestly.

As someone who stopped watching after they left Youtube, is it worth seeking out the Vrv stuff?

Not unless you like Romantic BS...

I mean the show has always had some level of that, so I'm curious how different it is

I'm the same user from I'm sorry, it's just a bit much and I miss how adventurous and violent, but fun, this show once was, compared to now - the change in animation really hurt what this show once was, IMHO - it's not as fun as it used to be, tbqfh.

It was never good.
It was always shit.

same user again Fuck yourself, m8.

You don't need to label yourself every time you post, you know

connect it as happening 10,000 years before adventure time and it'll be a smash hit.

Too much fucking relationship drama

I have to wonder if Pendelton Ward is a Sadist and/or Masochist with an NTR fetish. Chris is just alternate universe Finn who awakened to his psychic powers without a PB type trying to suppress them.

However in both shows it comes down to romance bullshit and the main character being manipulated and losing the love of his life to stupid stuff with squid bitch trying to have Chris go crazy to fulfill some retarded prophecy. Finn lost PB to lesbians (though I blame Sugar and Zuke for that) but Pendelton has Beth and Chris acting like total idiots. Beth says she can't date Chris because their friends and her parents were /r9k/ fedoralords who taught her love, justice, and friendship didn't exist (which goes against everything she's learned in show). However Beth wants to slobber all over every other guy's knobs and somehow thinks a lasting relationship will come from this. Beth is a total autist like most of the cast but she demonizes everyone else for doing the same thing as it they fail or it turns into a one night stand (sans Ian's character but that's because his lover is his literal right hand/arm and they're still in a weird open relationship). Also since the show has made her the "brains" of the group she comes off as an even worse amalgamation of Peridot and Princess Bubblegum. She's constantly lorded as the most responsible and intelligent in the group when that's the farthest from the truth.
>Tl;DR
Pendelton Ward is either cuckfetishing his shows or absolutely hates the person who he modeled the MCs after (rumored to be himself).

animation in season 4 was just awful
felt like a cheap flash animation from newsgounds compared to earlier seasons
story is going nowhere
what about the trapped parents?
the characters weren't talking about them for many episodes now and are not even trying to free them
what about the worm worshipping dad?
is he still alive? where is he?
why can't the sad nu-male emotion lord choose literally any other girl instead of the le quirky ;P gurrrl?
what's so impossible about impossibear?
why can't the smart inventor guy choose literally any other girl but the said le quirky girl?
why is catbug so cute?
why are the writers pushing boring romance instead of interesting stories?

I think it misspelled "reasons not to watch". But then availability should be a close second.

I'm OP btw.
Watching with a woman, so it's possible.
Why not stream on kisscartoon?
So Pendleton can't make a good show after 3 seasons?
I agree, Catbug hurts my head.