My income tax is 33%

>state income tax

kek

>tfw living in a state with no income tax

blame Clinton

>His monthly salary is less than $5k a month
Are you even trying? Even niggers make more than you

Shit niggers, move to better states

my gross income is about 7k/month not including my other bonuses (xmas, year end)

Better then my rate bro.

Hope Trump fixes this.

Israel DESERVES 40% of your monthly income

Is this a weekly payslip?

Because if it's monthly you appear to be getting charged about twice the correct federal income tax.

monthly bonus

this is my weekly

What if my gross is 2983, but my net is 1988. BI monthly.

~74% net, sounds about right. get used to it user

>not writing 10 allowances on your W-4

Why you paying FIT like a sucker, bro?

You are white anglo male who needs to be cucked to death,

why does your pay change drastically from week to week.

are you hourly?

this. get creative OP

because there are some people out there that don't even get bonuses, and some of yours should go to them

Yes, hourly, and I get mileage, so some weeks I get $400-ish and some weeks I get $500+ a week

is this your biweekly check or something?

25%, you;d have to be making 35k plus annually

which is ridiculous, but at the same time, if we don't pay for taxes straight out of our paychecks, there's no end to the taxes

Being a part of a powerful country means each of its citizens has to do their part to keep not only the country running (politicians, police, fire, etc) but to also help protect the country from forces outside its borders (army, navy, etc).

Those who do not pay their share are not patriots...they are thieves and are undeserving of the benefits of living in an advanced society.

Your great President-Elect is not smart....he's a fucking traitor

>Paying that much for what'll basically go to some niggers gibs, so he can keep voting democrat
You're the real traitor, cuckservative

I was surprised that my income tax will actually go up if Trump's tax plan goes through; Getting pushed from the 28% bracket to his 33% (last bracket). I can deal though. The business tax reduction has actually made me think about finally starting one in 2017 to make up for it.

than*
you deserve shit pay you stupid nigger

shitpost from a shitcountry.....kys

3+ taxation threads in the last 24 hours? What's going on here.

What are employment taxes.
What are real estate taxes.
What are business taxes.

A: They're all taxes which Donald Trump has paid. But (you) already knew that, I'm sure.

>thinking gross income matters
Stay poor, retard

25k yearly?
taxed??
isn't this below the bracket???

I feel you user. I gross 65k and only get just under 48k. For me the social security is what i most resent, since i will never get or see it myself... just paying $ to keep alive the joyless wrinkly fucks who fucked everything up before i was born.

bonus, not income