Is abortion a front for Moloch worship?

Is abortion a front for Moloch worship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUb0DwlbOh3Sg7-qSbjAHA09
youtu.be/0K9BSAZTfgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's starting to look very very possible from what I've seen

Yes.

Compare certain symbols of Moloch with symbols found in Planned Parenthood locations.

It has everything to do with Blavatsky and her Secret Doctrine, which inspired Planned Parenthood's eugenics agenda.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUb0DwlbOh3Sg7-qSbjAHA09

Holy shit. never realized that... So thats how Moloch gained all that power. it was only rivaled by kek's power and even then it was a close battle.

Even if it's all bullshit, it doesn't stop the fact that the people that are doing it believe in it. Either we are terribly out of sync with the spiritual world or the people ruling over us are schizophrenic sociopaths. Maybe both.

probably, why?

abortion was used originally as a pegan ritual, so its stemming from a very superstitious and sinister outdated 3rd world idea.

frog memes are more powerful than a god who has been feed the blood of millions of children

You tell me OP....you tell me

Is Kek an avatar of YHWH?

meme magic is real
we can not control it
only lend it our energy

praise kek

We must destroy this organisation

KEK Wills it!

yep. nobody how much blood has been sacrificed in the name of Moloch Kek will always be stronger PRAISE KEK!

aaaaaAAAAHHHHHHHH

I hope so, but I'm pretty skeptical about it. The whole number worship and idolatry kinda puts me off, but It did lead me to where I am now, so I guess it's not all bad.

all that frog where trolling around shifting the will of the people and making israel free again.
>but yeah it's idolatry

republican party logo has pentagrams on it

Think practically for a second. What does killing babies and fetuses actually do in real world terms? How does moloch and his followers benefit from it?

8 And the Lord spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Let my people go, that they may serve me.
2 And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs:
3 And the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into thine house, and into thy bedchamber, and upon thy bed, and into the house of thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thine ovens, and into thy kneadingtroughs:
4 And the frogs shall come up both on thee, and upon thy people, and upon all thy servants.
5 And the Lord spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch forth thine hand with thy rod over the streams, over the rivers, and over the ponds, and cause frogs to come up upon the land of Egypt.
6 And Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt; and the frogs came up, and covered the land of Egypt.
7 And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt.
8 Then Pharaoh called for Moses and Aaron, and said, Intreat the Lord, that he may take away the frogs from me, and from my people; and I will let the people go, that they may do sacrifice unto the Lord.
9 And Moses said unto Pharaoh, Glory over me: when shall I intreat for thee, and for thy servants, and for thy people, to destroy the frogs from thee and thy houses, that they may remain in the river only?
10 And he said, To morrow. And he said, Be it according to thy word: that thou mayest know that there is none like unto the Lord our God.
11 And the frogs shall depart from thee, and from thy houses, and from thy servants, and from thy people; they shall remain in the river only.

>7 And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt.

hmmmmmmmm

>7 is the most powerfully magical number

Planned parenthood is a alter for moloch

Remember, you can't simply kill children in the name of Moloch, the parents need to willingly give them for their sacrifice to count.
So, how do you make parents give you their children willingly?

Because Moloch is an ethereal being who, through some medium currently unknown to science, draws some form of energy through instances of child sacrifice.

NARAL and s funded by move-on.org and George Soros funds move-on also ilyse hogue is a jew

Planned parenthood gets women to willingly sacrifice their children

But that raises more questions like "How does Kek receive power through memes?"

Faith

Why do you think Podesta & friends love it so much?

Doubt it, yes its killing babies but killing babies for various reasons existed in lots of cultures and wasn't part of sacrifice.

Praise kek, only he can destroy Moloch and his satanic following

Literally through the butthurt they cause. The greater the discomfort, the emotion, the fright, the adrenaline, the more power he gets.
Kids were sacrificed to Moloch by placing them on a statue's outstretched hands where they burned to death.
Also, I think most abortion doctors are Jews. You can't tell me they don't say a prayer to their God Satan before they kill another baby.

exactly.
I'd bet you the papers you got to sign at a PP are shady as fuck, and imply far more than simply giving out a piece of your body to be aborted.

I think the explanation is even simpler than believing in moloch.

I think the stem cells of aborted fetuses are sold to (((rich elites))) so they can use in research to prolong their own lives.

This makes more sense to me

The abortion lobby is ran by a Jew
Check ilyse hogue wiki page she is also connected to move-on.org AKA George soros

There's a kabbalah rituak called "blood libel" where Jews sacrifice children it's a Talmudic Jew thing

Certainly a possibility, given the evidence of PP selling fetus parts.

But also, Moloch doesn't have to exist to attribute abortion to Moloch worship. They could just be doing it as a practice of a false religion.

Damn the topic of abortion Allways gets a massive slide it's like CTR is protecting moloch

Abortion is the only thing keeping America from drowning in nigger spawn.

I'm unconvinced, but cutting off your kid's dick definitely is.

Yep. There are temples of child sacrifice. Hillary Clinton and George Soros are high priests in this religion of moloch worship. It goes back 5000 years to Abraham when God established a covenant with him and spared his child Isaac from being sacrificed. 5000 years perhaps longer! Hillary will say anything, do anything in her quest for power. Such is the mark of the beast moloch on her soul. Trust nothing that comes out of her mouth.

Clever connection.

Moloch is bad, but frogs are demons of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. or so they say. just wait for annunaki to return.

That's a Jewish lie to trick white men into not killing abortion doctors.
Here Jews use planned parent hood as an industrial blood libel ritual youtu.be/0K9BSAZTfgI

Not Kabbalah.

Jews practice blood libel it's why George Soros funds the abortion lobby

I wonder if in kabbalah or Freemasonry they praise moloch in some rituals

It's literally the same mechanism. Both Moloch and Kek grow through devoted will power. Sacrifice is just proof and manifestation of that will.

Then what us it,there is a Jewish ritual where they sacrifice goyem children

Moloch needs blood sacrifices of children
Planned parenthood is a temple to moloch

>be ancient deity worshiped by the elite
>get fueled by countless child sacrifices for hundreds, if not thousands of years
>get BTFO by some obscure KANGZ god that a bunch of neckbeards started worshipping with gets a year ago

So, what does this and the genetic engineering in China mean? Is this a herald of the end times?

Destroy the abortion clinics make the feminist cry
Defund planned parenthood

Fuck off stormtard. Abortion actually gets rid of niggers, unlike the race war you'll never have.

> implying Kek hasn't been fed every single dub checking that has ever happened on Sup Forums since 2003

I mean it's over 10% of every post ever made on this site, more when you consider the amount of replies a single get gets

I wonder what the conversion rate from gets to kids are in deities.

The 77777777 get was probably worth at least a few kids. A dub is probably only worth a lock of hair.

I think I pointed this out in threads past. The energy gained from an unborn fetus is probably like 1/1000th the energy you would get from a fully grown child being sacrificed. Meme magic overtook it all in 10 years.

medical waste is often cremated....

>21You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the LORD.

He's been fighting the good fight for thousands of years

>a god

You mean a false idol

Women arent killing their unborn kids because they worship an idol, they are killing them because they are selfish, materialistic, and godless.

Godlessness in the form of 'humanism' is at the root of all modern evil. Communism, fascism, liberalism, all of those are babylonian incarnations of godlessness.

Read Eustace Mullin's Curse of Canaan for more on that. He pretty much nailed it.

In ages past, it was utterly unacceptable to be areligious, you'd get stoned for being godless. Since the biblical God of Abraham did not allow the murder of children for selfish reasons (e.g. prostitutes), the child murderers back then invented their own false deities to worship.

All the 'Kek' worshippers here on the forum also worship the number 666, the number of the beast. Most of these people are reptiloids/nephilim who worship the reptilian antichrist. This is the ONLY group of people that has been confirmed in the bible to be tortured in hellfire for all eternity.

>Moloch is fueled by child sacrifice
What fuels Kek ? the sacrifice of the best years of our lives shitposting behind a screen?
Feels bad man

>a year ago
The frog meme has been in existence since 2011 or 2012. Compare that to most memes that only survive 1-2 years, this is the longest lasting and I'm pretty sure it was by no accident.

KEK worship was only around for the past year or so.