How does /pol feel about the man bun or top knot? Is it actually feminine...

How does /pol feel about the man bun or top knot? Is it actually feminine, or just a more recent social view of men's hair?

It's not feminine because it's a man bun.
It's feminine because of the people that wear it and the new stigma they gave it.

People can do whatever they want as long as they don't act like niggers

It looks retarded as fuck.
Either an afro or heavy metal hair is the only acceptable extremely long hair on a man.

Short-back-and-sides or fuck off.

it looks better than guys wearing their hair down
I did it once because I did the thing where you shave your head and give the hair to girls with cancer

helmets

If you have to prefix something with "man", it's not for men.

This rule can be applied to almost anything

yeah get some pretty pigtails while you're at it you poof

Good shit my dude.

It takes certain, pretty manly facial features, to look good with a man bun. Not all people should do it. Some people who do it don't look good.

Same for anything.

>t. Bad hair genetics

I have a full mane, feels good man, dem Native American genes

About an inch longer than this and full scottish beard

It's a manly historical hairstyle... if you're east Asian. For people of European descent it just makes you look like the faggot you are.

it's a symbol of being a douche

Like everything else, it looks good if you look good.

it's a fad, and almost all fads are based on pretending to have some association with a popular thing so that you can get laid more often. the man-bun is supposed to make you look "spiritual," like you go to yoga and meditate and are soooooo deep omg like my soul is like so deep that i keep getting lost in it because is so deeeeeep in there. 99% of those faggots don't do any real spiritual work at all and just want yoga slut pussy.

that being said, it works. sluts are fucking stupid and they think that wearing the uniform of an enlightened master actually makes you one, so they give up the fuckhole for it.

god, i just have no hope for humanity.

My hair looks like that too, but I wouldn't classify that as extremely long.

> girls are fucking guys because they think they're deep

How's being 19?

its a germanic hairstyle dumbass, obviously this is a genetic behaviour seeing as only white guys with germanic ancestry do it. It's not just a hairstyle, there's more to it then that. Lots of cultures have done it. It's an inborn behaviour that can be brought out by cultural trends

when you grow up you'll find out that this never stops.

Incidentally, same things true for anything used as a prefix before woman.

>Implying anyone wants to fuck anyone older than 19.

Everytime I see someone sporting the man bun I punch them in the teeth.

Apparently all you need is a man bun and your set?

> germanic in origin
I get your sarcasm and all but this perfectly explains why every alt-cult shit skin in the Silicon valley has tried to pull it off at some point

Who are you talking to?

Shit that never happened for 500?

>GIVING THIS MUCH OF A FUCK ABOUT A HAIRSTYLE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You've got to roll with the times mate. Find out what the 16 year olds like and by the time they are 19 you're a pro with pussy at every doorstep.

>t. balding

Yeah you're right. There was this one guy that was really big with a man bun so I broke the radio antenna off my car and cracked him in the teeth with it

I get it you're retarded and delusional.

You could have summed that up by saying it's used by bluepill goys who think they're redpill ubermensch.

Yes I was joking but I am the real deal.