What happens when the anti-Trump protests are put down by force?

What happens when the anti-Trump protests are put down by force?

Won't happen tbqhwy.

They call for civil war then realize they dont have guns

I'm a liberal and I have guns.

Nerf guns don't count. With that being said let them protest and get it out of their system show that we are better then them and let them have a voice.

so basically what you're saying is you spent 500 dollars and then voted for someone to take it from you

We all collectively gather to simultaneously say "Ohhhhh nooooo. That suuuuuucks."

They'll only see that as justification for all the crimes they've already been committing.

Louis CK on the left there trying to redeem himself.

your cs go skins dont count faggot

They won't be. Quit deluding yourself.

might as well put it on ppv. I'd buy it to help pay down national debt

but aren't you sposed to hate hunting and gun rights

shit if this was an Australian post id give 10/10 for maximum trolling but shit ive never seen a liberal gun owner before... im at a loss for words if real all of my whys

We thank our previous Orwellian government for putting video cameras and body cams everywhere do that we miss none of the action

But they have every right to commit treason and try to overhaul a Democratic election with protests. It doesn't matter that most of them didn't even vote.

are they still protesting?

Um

It's an old timestamp but I'm out of town this week for work. There's nothing inherently anti-gun about liberalism, though. It's just unfortunately common these days.

>Owns a ruger
>still thinks Bernie wasn't a shill
>calls other people faggot

Lmfao

we can live in peace? and cops can go back to doing their jobs?

What's wrong with Rugers and whom did I call a faggot?

then I can get to work on time

I'm only shitposting I'm an Aussie I can't help myself.

Protesting isn't treason, you idiot.

I break my fap fast

If it happens then liberals will get a very painful lesson in State power and the legitimate use of force.

Then they'll scatter like roaches back to Twitter, start a hashtag or two and indignantly write Buzzfeed list articles about all the ways they're literally shaking. Liberals are pussies, as soon as you flex back they whimper away.

The left says this is a tactic by Trump administration to prove the fascist regime is putting down free speech.
It will solidify their false claims.

>Bernie fan
>supports Hillary over Trump

Trump is closer to Bernie than Hillary is

Actually, they are trying to change the results of a Democratic election through intimidation. That could easily be categorized as "subversive actions" by the US code. While not as bad as outright treason, it can still get you 10 years in jail and/or a 10,000 dollar fine.

Then you're not a liberal by modern standards. Sorry, bud.

It will generate many many laughs for the rest of the world. I can't wait.

>lying on the internet
For what purpose?

in rhetoric only. he's gonna be totally co-opted by the GOP.

>only one issue defines who's liberal and who's conservative

>compared to the guy that bent the knee to a party that literally fucked him

this is why you people lose