Liberals are burning their shoes in protest

So this is happening

>New Balance makes American shoes
>New Balance publicly opposes TPP
>New Balance publicly endorsed Donald Trump
>Leftist/Globalist media freaks out after stunning election defeat; brands NB shoes Nazi shoes
>SJWs freak out and start burning their shoes in protest because they're that salty and easily manipulated

solecollector.com/news/2016/11/new-balance-trump-presidency-tpp

yahoo.com/style/the-backlash-against-new-balance-is-real-161528637.html#mycomments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neIR4X_LP00
twitter.com/amandashires/status/796430305208872960?lang=en
twitter.com/amandashires/status/796427108188753920?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But the young Turks are telling me that the nazis are burning their shoes :^/

youtube.com/watch?v=neIR4X_LP00

Related

This tweet triggered a bunch of snowflakes for some reason. You would think Liberals of all people would be against TPP... Bernie was against TPP for crying out loud. But no, they are fucking retarded adult children.

Driving the economic recovery, one pair of shoes at a time

MAGA
A
G
A

Isn't burning rubber and synthetics horrible for the environment?

Let them buy slave labor half ass made in ching chong land shoes then.

Pretty privileged being able to afford burning your shoes. I wish I had nice new balance sneakers.

Looks like New Balance should have a ....

...fire sale.

we call them flash sales here but good try

Yeah because plenty of people on the right NEVER have burned anything in protest.

Are New balances the official Sup Forums shoes from now on?

I plan on getting a pair along with a MAGA hat the triggering will be unruly.

Wait. So,
>Buy shoes
>Burn them
>Buy more shoes
>Burn more of them
Isn't this good for NB? More people buying their shit.

Didn't you guys burn crosses?

There's a lot of shoe burners
Who have got too much freedom,
I wanna make it legal
For policemen to beat 'em.
'Cos there's limits to our liberties,
Least I hope and pray that there are,
'Cos those liberal freaks go too far.

>I'm going to destroy my own property which I already paid for. THAT WILL SHOW THEM!

And they wonder why they're in poverty.

kek, lying press at it again.

They were lower case 't's

we usually burn niggers or jews

PROFITS ARE THE SOCIAL CONSTRUCTS OF CIS WHITE MEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/fa/ on suicide watch

> burns jordans
> robs someone to get new jordans

omg how can you be so racist man?

>inb4 some retard burns his shoes without removing them beforehand

Maybe the environment is racist!

They're worse than the fucking retards who burn jerseys. They could have donated those shoes to charity. I'm sure there are people who could use a nice pair of shoes. But no, they're so full of selfishness and hate that they'd rather set their money on fire than donate a pair of shoes.

>Yeah because plenty of people on the right NEVER have burned anything in protest.
Well these Liberals are once again being tricked by Globalist Corporations they say they despise, into attacking an American company that fought against TPP (something else they say they despise) because the Corporate Media, that helped fuck over Bernie Sanders and put a loser like Hillary on the ticket, told them only Nazis wear New Balance shoes.

They mostly wear sandals in the middle east so there shouldn't be too much of that.

>"Americans" raising the price of the only American made shoes against other Americans.
There is something wrong here, guys.

Damn, I need to pick myself up a pair of NiggerBashers but I'm fuggin broke

Rich, spoilt,self righteous, children. Who have never been without shoes. Unlike a lot of the poor of the world.

Wait... Didnt new balance get popular in the first place when obama wore it

>autism shoes

You should be burning them anyway

Wouldn't niggers rioting on their own sneakers cause some sort of paradox. Is this related to our fucked up timeline?

Can't wrap my head round this one

>yfw Hitler was a victim of circumstance
>the same circumstances Trump is being put under

[User was saged for this post]

I know it's only been a week, but how much more polarized can the US become? Both sides are getting more and more radicalized by the day.

I wonder what the globalist elites mean by this.

Yes, opposing TPP is considered racist now... Soon, being a union member will be racist as well.

>razor burn
You'd think a fucking billionaire could afford a decent shave.

I always loved that brand, a pair of those shoes lasts me several years and they're so comfy too

Based mother nature

They have not awoken, my brother.

Kek, I forgot about those dumb fucks

Any Brit bros have first hand accounts of the airport protest?

>Not pushing them to do this
>Not pushing them to buy even more NB shoes to destroy because they have no concept of how capitalism works
>Not pretending they're fighting the establishment by making based NB more money

>Burn New Balance shoes
>Goes out and buys XYZ shoe

This is an injection into the economic. SJWs are useful idiots.

They're ugly as fuck; they are pretty comfy though.

>Environmental racism
Its funny she's using Hati, seeing as how the Clinton's fucked the entire country over TWICE. Once while Bill was President, and then again after the earthquake.

TPP = unity

Trump literrlly Hitler

>The Official Shoes of White People
I expect every Sup Forumsack to purchase a pair. Do your fucking duty for the white race and the eternal Trumpenreich.

New Balance are for SPEEDY SPEED BOYS only

New Balance are the best shoes: I will buy at least one more pair this year and one pair early next year. I have had a pair, I swear to god for more than ten years, they are absolutely fine apart from discoloration. The material is not falling apart, the sole is not peeling, the laces are original. I've never had another brand of shoes that lasted a year let alone ten. New Balance is the concrete illustration of the difference between Chinese and American manufacturing.

But, won't burning shoes release toxic chemicals into the already over polluted and fragile atmosphere?

Don't they care about the environment?

And what about all the poor children that don't have shoes? Shouldn't they be donating those shoes to the needy instead of burning them?

Fuck their liberal white privilege!

You say you're going to buy another pair this year and another early next year. 2 new pair in 4 months? Considering you've probably got 10 pair of them sitting around it's not a wonder that they last 10 years.

>both sides
One "side" is a couple thousand teenagers and the employees of the mass media.
The other "side" is the United States of America.

I hope this happens with my book
>upset with company
>buy product to destroy it
>make a big deal and encourage others to do so
Sounds great desu

Wow, incoherent CTR gibberish, pretending to be unable to understand a simple matter to guarantee a reply. Here's your (you): I am buying extra to support them, not because I need the shoes.

I love their shoes. They're the only ones that fit right.

>being this mad because youre a swaggot with a dozen pairs of color coordinated shoes for every conceivable outfit
top lel

>neon nazis

What is TPP?

>#Burnourshoes

What's her fucking problem?

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796430305208872960?lang=en

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796427108188753920?lang=en

etc.

I think it's time for me to buy some new sneakers.

So 'liberals' are burning NB shoes for opposing TPP?
This makes no sense.

Fuck you white supremacist nazi!!!!!

Toilet Paper Proposition

trans pacific partnership
Its a trade deal.

>those glasses

jesus christ a stage somewhere is missing a prop

God damn it, most of them are on welfare or receive aid, They can go fuck themselves if they think I am going to go buy them more shoes.

Quick, while they are irrelevant and we have a majority. We should pass a law for this:

EBT cards can only be used to buy goods manufactured completely within the US. This way welfare doesn't have to be a mass exodus of US tax-dollars. Also, then they have to buy NB shoes.

Oh gotcha. I'll wiki it.

So we push meme to buy and burn new balance shoes.
New balances sales grow exponentially and we let liberals think there winning.
Then we push new memes about how they were tricked into helping "Nazi shoes" become the best selling brand in America.

Who wants to buy a new pair of shoes for me? I'll burn my New Balances if you do.

But they didn't even publicly endorse him. Their VP said that the company could profit under a Trump administration because of his stance on free trade. The company itself quickly clarified that they do not support Trump. Either way, burning shoes isn't an effective form of protest

Shitlibs are now for the TPP and will soon be for Middle East intervention. Anything Trump is for, they will be against. This is going to a lot worse before it gets better. Trump better be a fascist like I was promised. There a lot of skulls out there that need cracking

genius viral marketing campaign detected

Source? I remember something dark is happening on screen but exactly what i can't remember?

Post you're favorite NB shoe.

For those not in the know, the context for that quote was talking about the high crime among illegals exclusively. He has no plans to do anything with mexican people in general, or any legal immigrants for that manner. He is a huge employer of legal immigrants and gives them good jobs.

On the other hand, while we normally rate number of violent criminals in the tens per 100,000, Illegals crossing from mexico are nearly 1/3 violent criminals, so 33,333 per 100,000. This is an alarming rate, especially when you consider that there are millions of them. We fix this or the US isn't a country long. Everyone loves to forget but illegals come from all south America, the total number of people there is many times larger than the US, over 20% of the South American population wants to eventually immigrate here. If you let that happen, there will literally be hundreds of millions of Spanish next to about 120 million whites. They will turn our country into the shithole they were trying to escape and in your lifetime. The immigration numbers are so high that already it's unlikely that we will be able to re-elect Trump due to the high growth rate of the Spanish population.

We have to fix this now or our homeland will be taken from us and turned into Brazilico

>so you can't say you were for the democrats or for the republicans

And where the FUCK are you prevented from supporting the democrats? It's always the republicans who are the evil boogyman.

It would probably help them since they need to buy new shoes

Right Wing Deportation Squads

Should I buy em?

Wtf, I love NB now!

So liberals are impotently burning things to their own detriment? Sounds about right.

Burn shoes you paid for is you burning your own money.

Burning down shoe factory is thier money.

why are people so dumb?

Not a fan of NB but I'm going to buy a pair now

Don't worry they'll fucking steal a shitload more shoes in the next "riot" to replace.

That's the Democrats again. We only burn witches and Muslims.

Media manipulates liberals
Commie leftists burn shoes
Now they don't have shoes
Buy new shoes
Isn't capitalism fucking awesome!

I bet you do mehmet

This shit makes new balance shoe sales higher
>libs buy shoes
>burn
>rinse repeat
Also, those are a waste of nice autism shoes, if they only gave it to our native pygmy africans, it would've helped a lot.

Underrated

>Lament for years that New Balance doesn't make a work boot
>Just wear them on weekends
>Hear crybabies are burning their New Balances because they endorsed Trump
>Check out of curiosity, they finally make a work boot now
Thanks for being a bunch of little cunts, Political Left. Now my knees won't hurt at work and that company you hate made another sale.

I'm a lib and nobody fucking told me to take my shoes off before setting them on fire..

Burning shoes you could donate to the homeless.

I don't think someone without shoes is concerned about their supposed political affiliation.

these people are dumb and should be ashamed of themselves

first they burn the shoes, then we burn the jews