Why isn't she fat Sup Forums?

Why isn't she fat Sup Forums?

all that flipping around burns calories user.

Why would she be?

Because OP can't fetishize her if she's not.

Cause they decided to make her evil instead, an equally stupid idea.

If they did both the land whales would've cried out in anger.

Spanx

I DECLARE THIS IS NOW A BLACK CAT CHEESECAKE THREAD

Because marvel is sexist and fatphobic.

She is, where it counts.

not even fat fat
why are all superheroines string beans?

look at Angel Dust from the Deadpool movie
not a twig, still HAWT.

not saying "Ong feminism all women should be depicted like my lazy fat lesbian girlfriend"
but some variety would be nice. right now everyone just send each artist can only draw one body type

>look at Angel Dust from the Deadpool movie
>not a twig, still HAWT
She's a professional fighter, they're not exactly known for their acting talent.

Why aren't you fit with big tits, OP?

High quality artworks here frens

because Felicia is perfect.

You are so goddamn right

>LOL I used another seemingly harmless question to excuse making another shitty Waifu dump

OP is a fag

That wasn't their point.

Most body types in comics aren't athletic. They're meant for show but wouldn't realistically be good at what they specialize in. Like the fact that actual good gymnasts are short and thick with no tits. Actual strong people are brick walls.

gay

So what's the deal with her redemption? I know it's just a reset button, but what's the in-universe explanation?

Feel free to make a thread you'd like to see.

Oh you have no idea user..hehehehe

She never came off an especially competent villain or crime lord and getting fucked over by Maniac and then Diamondback was the last straw, I guess.

If she WAS fat, make her like upper 300s, but somehow not ugly so dont ruin her face much.

A number of reasons I'd wager.
The original versions of characters are typically drawn for a specific type of aesthetic. They're supposed to be attractive so they drew sexy women.
Artists afterwards are doing several things.
Some are keeping consistent/within the canon.
Some like the aesthetic themselves.
Some just plain aren't skilled enough to break out.

daaaamn

>They're supposed to be attractive so they drew sexy women.

They weren't really originally. Including men. They were average people. It's kinda like how Olympic athletes when from being average joes that were good at a thing to now people that spend their entire lives training to do the thing.

I think there was a definite preoccupation with a lot of heroes being above average looks and physique wise. However those are based on old school looks and physiques and in old school styles.
I don't think you can really doubt that Wonder Woman and Phantom Lady are supposed to be gorgeous.

>I don't think you can really doubt that Wonder Woman and Phantom Lady are supposed to be gorgeous.

People around here would argue that for nearly every female character. It's tedious. Especially when characters are created not to be hot but end up migrating that way over the years and everyone around here picks the most slutty depiction of a character to be the only one. Felicia didn't start out with her zipper below her tits. Now people act like any departure from that is a sin upon man. Not saying sh ewasn't attractive, but the whole "ErMerGERD SJWs are ruining comics by having her zip up her suit" shit.

The male libido was a mistake.

But most departures from that are objectively worse designs.
Big tacky cat eyes and black trim made for a worse costume ontop of zipping her up.

Also I'm sure you didn't mean it, but it's stupid to imply that Black Cat didn't always have a lot based around her sex appeal nor that she didn't have way skimpier costumes.

zip down and she'd be the talk of the town instead of a clown

I disagree. It'd be closer her older design with tacky and conflicting elements tacked on.

Because being agile and nimble is part of the job. But don't worry user, I get what you really want.

>fatphobic
So people with taste?

>not putting the nsfw tag on

You're a braver man than I, user.

Yeah, shit taste.

Why hasn't she had a boob reduction?

Pfff.... not even fats like other fats, mate

>Only people into fat guys are other fat guys
It's not fair that I have to either work on having a good body or grow a personality that overcomes my physical unattractiveness, where's my easymode niche fetish?

>fatties prefer thin partners and vice versa

No fucking shit, sherlock. Why do you think a good portion of guys into fat chicks are actually twigs?

This. It's the contrast that makes it so good.

>not posting superior version.

>the way it opens down to just below her navel on that kind of physique of hers

fucking goddammit I just need one high quality art of this same thing,

I think the Hamburgular has ruined your perception of what her profession is...

Kek this for some reason makes me think of some kind of alternate universe version of Felicia that's a fat pig, but is still a "thief." Like, maybe she's a computer whiz and steals credit card numbers and social security numbers, or something.

It be better if she's just going into restaurants to steal all their goddamn food, and just brushes past everyone unnoticed despite being around 400lbs.

She still wears the same skintight outift.

Think Spidey would even bother to stop her from stealing? Or would he just find it harmless?
Maybe even help her out, just so he could get get a chance to feed her

He's stopped trying since she just eats his webs.

Now you're making her sound like some sort of combination of The Blob and Matter Eater Lad.

As an MJfag who prefers seeing Peter with her, I wouldn't be against it if Peter and Felicia became a thing.

Now you're thinking.

Why?

So, what, she gets... mutated? Some scientist does something to her?

Scientist I guess.

Hmm, but mutation could also give her a dick...

>tfw no toned jewess gf to body worship

Because I'm not a fan with an overt sense of ownership over characters.

>tfw made for breeding but won't ever breed with you
i cri evry tiem

I miss this look for Harley, the synergy look with the blue and pink is just pure vomit

Why does she have hair on her calves and forearms?

female athletes don't have big tits, the most important aspect about any superheroine

female sprinters do have amazing asses though

>Cheryl Haworth

I now know the name of my wife.

Peterxfelicia run when?

made for breeding

how havent breeding camps become a thing yet involving perfectly bred athletes?

>how havent breeding camps become a thing yet involving perfectly bred athletes?

Because most Olympic atheletes have better prospects than what's essentially prostitution with the added inconvenience of child birth?

how?

Guys are attracted to anything

>all that fucking around burns calories user.
Fixed it for you.

Female gymnasts, like male gymnasts, are top heavy. So your pic is shit.

I would love to see a small-breasted, bottom-heavy capeshit character. Could you even do that? Are there artists capable of drawing that.

I am though.

>If they did both the land whales would've cried out melted butter

DON'T GIVE MARVEL ANY IDEAS!!!!

You'd be thin too if you practiced gymnastics all the time

>sexist and fatphobic

Back to tumblr bitch.

Is it wrong to have hoped for her and Peter to date after One More Day?

I guess it would fit her being a mob boss instead of a cat burglar.

I love the care that went into shading dat ass.

She is very much better with her zip down.
All the other people crying for returns to slutty costumes that were not the original costume and only lasted a few years are retarded.

How do you think Yao Ming exists?

Nope

Utterly glorious

>shouldn't have to settle
>settle

the hypocrisy is bigger than they are

Because proper comic heroines are always toned with awesome tits and ass.

Even if there were camps you couldn't see them anyway. Natural selection still works perfectly, high value women have the children of high value men.

fuck MJ, he should be with Felicia.