GOP to ruin everything

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/16/republican-lawmakers-move-to-restrain-president-elect-trump-on-russia/

What does this mean?

Seems like a (((few))) reps are considering trying to keep us at odds with Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/15/house-to-vote-on-two-sanctions-bills-sending-foreign-policy-message-on-iran-and-syria/?postshare=2901479300814549&tid=ss_tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Trump will just tell them to go fuck themselves.

I mean that is ultimate hope, but they could do some damage

how else do they get their major kickbacks from the military-industrial complex? the islamists don't inspire the truly mind-boggling amounts of cash that the evil soviets did.

Will they be successful?

probably. the fucking republicans are as retarded and power hungry as the dems. i grew up republican, now i'm small-l-ibertarian. they have different pet projects, but the dems and repubs are basically the same.

they will hold trump's plans hostage, which is worse than getting opposed by the democrats. i really hope that the voters in their respective states keep a close eye on what these douchebags do and vote accordingly.

unfortunately, it's usually a case of, "oh, let's get of x state's senator... he's the problem." while their own is fucking everything up in sight. take lindsey graham for example. that johnny lightfoot should have been kicked out long ago. but they keep voting him back.

McCain can go fuck himself

Makes me nervous mate, I was super psyched we weren't going to go piss on the bear

Agreed

>What does this mean?
That the system of check and balances is working perfectly aka nothing will ever get fucking done.

The man is made of two extremes; spot on, and fucking stupid. Its a shame really.

They can't "restrain" the President on foreign policy lol

I hope Trump uses PRISM and blackmails all these fucks tbhfam

Is this a way of deceptively hyping up a non-event, in this case, John McCain being treasonous but irrelevant scumbag John McCain?

>What does this mean?

They are trying to set Trump up for impeachment.

Their hatred for Trump is barely any less than the Democrat's hatred for him.

I kind of thought this, but I guess I'm not sure.

I just know Kerry and Biden have pretty much called Putin a faggot for the last 3 years and helped nothing

>impeachment

For what? Supporting Russia?

Republicans should be giving into every demand Trump has. Without him they would have lost it all, probably forever.

Trump had better call these ungrateful fuckers out.

>republicans
>McCain
>grateful

We're fucked

If they think they can stop him they are more foolish than I can imagine.

If they don't do his bidding all Trump needs to do is let us know. We helped meme Hillary Clinton to a loss, a few non-compliant cuckservatives will be doable to end their prospects of re-election ever

Russia's always been a boogeyman. White enough to be considered a part of Europe and thus make them seem credible, east enough to be considered a mysterious other.

Memes aside does he have the power to ignore them?

I'm not sure where the power of executive orders ends. Maybe start looking up that

>move to restrain
>trump tells them to fuck off
next story please. I can do this all day

Well I understand he is able to form is own foreign policy (along with Secretary of State) but I am not completely positive where Congress plays roles in foreign affairs i.e. sanctions

I understand all their roles I just kind of always thought the Executive branch was far more involved in foreign law/policy

>What does this mean?

it means you're a fucking idiot for reading anything written in the washington post

Republicans have always had an antagonistic attitude towards Russia.

If you think Trump and Putin will be "bros" and US-Russia relations will improve you're just delusional.

One of the few areas where the President's power is pretty broad is foreign policy. Sure a big trade deal will need to be ratified by congress, but Trump can make a lot of his own moves here.

If they did impeach him it wouldn't need to be for any thing meaningful (unless he really did fuck up) as they would just find some "OUTRAGEOUS SCANDAL" that is probably something every American politician already does but use him as a scapegoat. Though in reality the real reason would most likely be for moving America away from the safe virtue (or greatness) by default, resulting from suppressing competitors; and to the more risky virtue (greatness) by virtue, resulting from actually achieving something besides sabotage of competitors. This makes sense as his goal if one considers that he gambled his way to riches with junk bonds: i.e. he is willing to take risks for a bigger payout.

While typing this I realize while I was trying to reference Machiavelli on the subject of virtue, I have inadvertently decoded Trump's campaign slogan. Trump wants the US to be worthy of hegemony.

I thought so too but there was a SadMcCain in it and for whatever reason people seem to give him attention.

I can't pass up a SadMcCain

Everyone who's gotten in his way has been fucked. Best just to let the man do his thing

Trump and Russia would blast the media with this and take it to the bank.

This is a proxy right?

I do not believe this is a leaf.

Thank you, that was good insight

It seems like the Deep US Gov't is trying it's hardest to put Russia in checkmate, probably at the behest of the IMF, so BRICS can't take over global monetary policy.

>implying Trump is separate from republicans
You NEET losers really are just sticking your heads into the sand. Trump is staffing his entire administration with D-list Republicans and his chief of staff is the RNC chair.

>some people seriously think Trump does not favour neo-conservatives
>some people unironically believe he will be friends with Putin
Oh, the autism.

>France
>Lecturing on sticking head in the sand

Fuck off baguette

i would say fortunately we have the moral high ground, vast public support (yes, including brain dead libtards) against war of any kind, and a group of ardent supporters that will absolutely eviscerate these cuckservatives until they crawl back into their donor holes.

There just isn't any way around it, its incredibly unpopular to force a major war unless there is a good enough reason. They would have to do what the Rumsfeld cabinet did in 2001 and stage a grand terror attack and hope the kneejerk reaction can sustain them long enough to move against unrelated targets.

He will just tell them to fuck off . Remember Trump doesn t take orders . He already btfo MCKEKain the jihadi supporter .

Another Amazon Post thread
SAD!

I strongly encourage stronger relations with Russia, for the simple fact the George Soros opposes it.

I hope trump uses the bully pulpit to take these neocon faggots to the woodshed.

They have almost no power over foreign relations, treaties are essentially meaningless these days and "executive agreements" don't need any input from congress. Obama was pretty much free to do whatever he wanted in this area, Trump will be too.

Wow, those cuckservitives will be absolutely destroyed.

Trump takes no prisoners.

Holy fuck I hate Graham and McCain. Time to write some letters to be sent out tomorrow.

>thinking they can restrain trump

Trump has a bitter battle ahead of him. If you look at his list of possible cabinet members, it's a fairly fringe list of people who the GOP would rather forget the existence of. Christie, Gingrich, Giuliani, and most of all Banon. He's at odds with his party, and his party now owns congress. The only way we can change our current course in America is to fracture the two major parties into 4, 5, or even 6.

The good news is that congress actually has the short hand in war. The POTUS is the supreme commander of the armed forces. Congress cannot send troops anywhere, nor can it compel the president to. This is intentional in our country's design. To butcher Andrew Jackson's quote,"The supreme court has made its decision. Let's see them enforce it."

They will fail, Trump has key positions throughout which will counter these cucks.

Miss Lindsey is the biggest cuck faggot in the US Senate. Get your shit together South Carolina and stop electing this fucking blackmailed cum drinker.

Fuck them all

may kek incinerate all the neocons and scatter their ashes to the wind

>Trump uses PRISM

Yeah, this is my biggest worry. The NSA refers to the President as their most important client. Maybe Trump will keep dick slapping the world, but if he does then I doubt he'll do anything to MAGA.

They can pass a shitload of sanctions, restrictions, travel bans and other stuff that are just a hair's breadth away from just outright declaring war.

They're already doing it actually:
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/15/house-to-vote-on-two-sanctions-bills-sending-foreign-policy-message-on-iran-and-syria/?postshare=2901479300814549&tid=ss_tw

There's almost no hope of normalizing relations with Russia. The entire political class in the country is opposed to it.

It's enough that he can stall war right now. Clinton's no-fly zone would've sealed it.
The majority of the people who voted red like Trump more than Congress, and he will be rallying people against the war initiative in those two years. Trump's next election is in 4 years. Congress's is in 2. We'll just have to see how that plays out.

>washingtonpost

Do the GOP want to lose the next election ? because I will vote against them

>Lindsey Graham
>John McCain

how are these fuckers still holding elected office?