Sup Forums Tattoo Thread

Are tattoos degenerate?

Do you have any?

Do you like my fresh ink I got yesterday?
>pic related

That's fucking gay, and your shirt says obey.

Yeah? What does your shirt say, "cunt"?

my shirt says "Roots"

Good tv show.

No, tattoo's are not degenerate but lots of degenerates have tattoo's.

He's missing his jesters hat you stupid piece of low life white trash.

Yes.
No.
No.

>Obey

Exactly

It's the joker bro from batman

i remember that thread
>it's not finished yet
>that's not why we're saying it looks like shit

I have an odal on my forearm and thor rune on my fist.

rate my tattoo

>You: I'm here for the interview.

>Me: No you're not.

>Are tattoos degenerate?

Goyish.

People like this unironically deserve death

I have six one for every tour I did. They include my dog tags, squadron emblem, AFSC badge, and nick name. Just on the off chance I died anyone finding my body would know who I am. Most other types of tattoos are degenerate.

Really makes you think..

Tattoos are for marking Jews

Grade A cringe. You have an awful, degenerate taste in both tattoos and clothes. I really mean this.

STOP

Tattoos have been around since man discovered fire. Pretty retarded to impose morality over that.

People used to get them to be unique. Now you are unique if you don't have one. Of course it's degenerate.

I was going to get an odal rune somewhere and a raven banner on my shoulder

Post a pick of you then, wannabe-swede

Love it. Screams, "I'm a childish fuckin idiot"

Looks awful.

Terrible shading and awful line work. I hope you got it for free.

>2016
>being comfortable not having a job

>edgy joker tattoo
>obey shirt
>it's also a wife beater

so has murder, you twat

ok you probably are posting from your mom's basement

>Are tattoos degenerate?

Yes.

>Do you have any?

No.

>Do you like my fresh ink I got yesterday?

That is literally the ugliest, most retarded and tacky thing I've ever fucking seen in my entire life. Back in the good old days, the only people who had tatoos were soldiers and sailors, and those tattoos were small and meaningful, not some stupid faggot Marvel Spiderman nigger shit. You are literally a nigger for wasting shekels on something that dumb looking and worthless. You might as well change your name to Jamal and start smoking Newport menthols, chomping on melons and KFC, and downing 40s and grape soda with your Jolly Rancher-Codeine nigger drink. You have become a literal nigger by staining your skin with that stupid fucking picture. What the fuck is it anyway? Some dumb Marvel nigger superhero? Hang yourself you degenerate nigger faggot.

Nobody cared who OP was before he put on the mask

>is x degenerate

The answer is always yes.

D A M A G E D

>Canadian globalism best globalism.

I swear, if there is some kind of long con going on here we are going to gain the respect of the Swiss.

Jesus Christ how edgy can you be, only tattoos with significant meaning aren't degenerate, hence yours being fucking degenerate you edge fag
also sage go to Sup Forums

Yes.

No.

No but that's not you.

If this isnt pasta, it should be

Not an argument

You should, pol is just autistic about tattoos.

The tattoo artist that did this is an irresponsible asshole

this post made me kek

>It's the joker bro from batman

you picked the wrong one

lol are u dr suess's son or something

xDDD

wow cool, you got a 15 year old's notebook doodle permanently etched into your skin!

Tattoos are meant for morons to bond over. That's why you only really ever see mostly low-class people with them.

>doesn't know what a valknut is

>Just on the off chance I died anyone finding my body would know who I am.

protip - that's why the DoD took your DNA, to identify that pile of goo that used to be a human

Most just put dog tags in their boots ...

I got my ex-wife's name tattooed on my arm at about the eight year mark of our marriage when I was thinking about leaving her. I thought it would cement me being with her because I wasn't just going to get a permanent tattoo and leave, right?

But then we did split up and now I've got her named etched into me forever.

Tattoos are for the stupid and the degenerate. Top five of my worst mistakes ever.

it's useless lines

whatever meaning is attached to it was made up by some person, for some other reason than putting on your skin

tattoos are a pretty reliable sign of mental illness

do you also smoke cigarettes?

hope this is bait because you're as gay as it gets if this is real

jesus christ what's going on through these people heads

Yes
No
No
We Jews don't get tattoos. It's tacky and cliche

Nothing; it's just a plain shirt

>gay as hell
Ok. i get it your jealous

His wifes son

I also plan on getting an odal rune.

also planning on getting a black sun/sonnenrad

You are my favorite
Have some fresh salmon

Isn't there some rule that Jews can't be buried in Jewish cemeteries if they have tattoos?

All tattoos look like skin diseases.

Black sun is next for me, getting a large one on my back. Top choice.
only if you're a shitskin.

Retards paying to get identifying markings on their skin. Fucking imbeciles.

Yep
They're generally looked down upon and seen as immature. Many jews get them, but they aren't practicing jews and likely liberal trash

Probably getting one on my leg, just so i can conceal it from most people, or maybe will get it on my ribs. not really sure

>obey shirt
>yer mum

You need to be 18+ to visit this website

I have an eye of horus on my one shoulder, probably will end up getting a bunch of occult symbols tattoos. They're all just so aesthetically pleasing.

>waifu material

its bretty gud

r8 my tattoo

That's actually pretty cool. Every now and then you guys do something that I think the goyim should adopt.

I've always thought the exact same way. I just thought tattoos looked retarded and tacky, with the exception of vets, and theirs are actually cool and not retarded looking.

The ones I hate the most are those stupid cursive letters that niggers and wiggers are getting on their arms. It usually says some dumb nigger gang virtue like "LOYALTY" or some shit. It just looks so fucking trashy and stupid and I hate that more and more people are getting them.

lol dirty vitiligo faggot

ribs is probably the best one if you plan to hide it. Unless you always wear log pants.

Worked as a chef and had a jewish boss, he used to joke about me being a nazi over my tattoos.

>110 lb grown man
>shit posture
>shit taste in clothing
>spends half of his welfare check on mutilating his godgiven body with a faggy tattoo
>unironically thinks the people that are mocking him are jealous, not realising what a sissy little faggot he really is.

Loving every laugh.

Great tattoo, shit idea.

i feel like a black sun is obscure enough that most people won't realize what it is but i'm just mildly worried about some cunt in a bar/otherwise seeing it and then starting a fight

ribs will hurt like shit, maybe back is better

I plan on getting something like this. Rate it

I wouldn't worry about that, 99% of people are legit too dumb to recognise it, and if they do - fuck em. Crack them.

>with the exception of vets
you see, even there I think it's wrong. You in no way need to show off whatever you accomplished by marking your skin with it. It's not like you didn't serve if you don't get a tattoo. It's just showing off, or trying to legitimize something that shouldn't need legitimization.
A pin, bumper decal, dogtag, or cufflinks should suffice.

theres people out there with bernie tattoos still even though he will be forgotten in 2 months due to irrelevancy, people in a year will have no idea who the old guy tattooed on that persons leg is

almost makes me smile

>ribs is probably the best one

Fuck...Sauce?

wtf at that bodytype

>>Sup Forums
>>/trash

You straight up look fucking retarded dude, might as well just end it rn

Yes tattoos are degenerate.

I have a Valknut, and Odal rune tattoo.

true, the only people who would start a fight would be a libcuck or a jew, should be easy to handle them

Just in it because i saw an artist I liked and wanted his artwork on my body desu

All sleeves may as well be the same artist

nigh impossible to differentiate one horribly maimed arm from another

looks sexy desu

That's different. Soldiers and warriors getting tattoos has been a tradition for thousands of years. It symbolizes brotherhood and manliness. If it were some new fad born out of the modern degenerate years, I'd agree, but soldiers and sailors have always got tattoos to signify their camaraderie.

Not a fan of tattoos, but that is well done.

>damaged

No thanks.