She looks like shit, like someone she loved dearly just died. Jesus this hit her hard

She looks like shit, like someone she loved dearly just died. Jesus this hit her hard.

Don't you guys feel a bit sorry for her, like maybe it was her turn?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796430305208872960?lang=en
twitter.com/amandashires/status/796427108188753920?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=mFk9a3qC0-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fact that she deserves all of this and more makes it hilarious

build wall

Looks fine to me.

SAVE MEEEEEEEE

[CAN'T WAKE UP]

If she wasnt such a demonic bitch who sucks off saudi princes for money, maybe I would

I sleep better at night knowing that vile creature will die having never achieved its goal of being president.

nope

fuck hilary, bitch should be dead...she looks it.

Anyone with sense knows hilary was the worst thing for this country.

Kill yourself you fat spic piece of shit

She is a soulless demon from the Pit.

If she showed even an OUNCE of fucking humanity then maybe I would.

She's going to jail.
Trump would be stupid to say right now he is going after her, because she would run. Saying nice things about her is the best idea, hopefully Obama doesnt get smart and charge / pardon her first.

no
I think she is a bad person, her along with the rest of the clintons

It's deliberate. They want her to go out there looking like that so her supporters can say "Look at what you did to her! Your misogynist ways has emotionally and physically broken her down! You should feel ashamed for voting Trump."

>Don't you guys feel a bit sorry for her, like maybe it was her turn?

Nope and nope.
Her sense of entitlement to the candidacy and to the presidency was the democrat's fatal flaw.

No she is a fucking sociopath, now that she has lost she does what all sociopaths do.
Stop putting on the face.
Sociopaths only play the fucking game when it benefits them, they only have the charisma, the looks, all of it when they need to.
At the end of the day they are all hollow inside, this is Hillary half trying.
She needs to keep her appearance in some way because she knows she probably won't die in the next few years.

all of this underraped post

>Maybe it was her turn

>Flag

It astounds me how much I've heard this, not just now, but before the election too.

"Her turn"
"HER TURN"

This is the fucking oval office, you simpering lackwit. This isn't a toy your older brother got that you like, so you can badger your mommy until she makes him share, it's a responsibility without compare to anything else on this earth.

There are no "turns." There is only a position that requires, REQUIRES, a certain caliber of individual.

I have no issue whatsoever with a female president, or a colored president. If you put up a second generation latina, born in the us, who fit the bill? I'd vote for her in a heartbeat.

Hillary doesn't GET a turn. She's a coattail rider and a shady wheeler and dealer. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Sorry I haven't forgotten everything just because we had a few weeks off. She could've just quit while she was ahead. Spend time with the family with what time her health let her have. The hunger for power was too great. She was a madwoman at times during her campaign.

Not at all. It's her turn... for prison.

Fresh memes.

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

>her turn

For fucks sake, it's a presidency, not a fucking trampoline.

She looks just as healthy as bill.

>Don't you guys feel a bit sorry for her

No. She caused the refugee crisis. She had many people killed. And if you know you're history, she's the reason why 80 men, women and children were burned alive in Waco

Not even a bit sorry. In fact, her defeat reaffirmed my faith in God.

Her turn?

When is it my turn to be president?

She should have had the humility and the respect to step aside for a strong black woman.

They officially cut all supply of fresh baby corpses at she could remain youthful. Hillary is actually much older than what they say. Time I catching up, she will be gone in a few days.

It was her turn to get stumped.

MFW I sacrificed thousands of innocent people to Molech and took bribes from the shittiest people on earth and still lost to a bunch of shitposters and a orange reality TV star meme

Or what puto?

She deserved to be president. It was her turn but that orange skinned fuck took it from her because this country just couldn't get past the fact that she was a woman.

She has a lot of powerful people who donated to her campaign. I assume they'll want to somehow see some return from their money

What's her fucking problem?

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796430305208872960?lang=en

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796427108188753920?lang=en

etc.

no and no...

she was an incompetent illuminati puppet.

despite all the liberal crying, our country would have been well & truly fucked if she got it.....there were better candidates the demokeks coulda pushed, but nooooo...

maybe they replaced her with a slightly more fucked up body double, cuz she's about to get executed for treason.

Thank you for correcting the record, a subscription to BLACKED.com has been added to your account.

(OP)

No, you have to be elected. And you know it.

Think about it - she remained a known cuckquean for 18-19 years and probably thought that this would make it worth it and now it's all gone.

>she's sacrificed and raped for moloch
>moloch is a meme or she isn't chosen
>realize that you're old and have sacrificed and raped toward your everlasting demise

>it was her turn
spoken like a true aristocrat

kys

I agree 100%, and that's why I'm laughing my ass off

Not in the slightest.

Cranking these out cause I'm drunk and bored.

Does someone has the youtube link?

Clone.

>yfw you realize she literally had people killed who got in the way of her becoming president
>Still lost

Sorry we didn't coronate the designated queen.

We build the wall 6 ft higher

It's her turn to stand trial esse

That's not even true, lol. My brother was a big bernout, and when shillary won he voted jill stein.

God identity politics needs to die

Its time for her to Die now. Only then, can the atonement begin for her crimes.

Hillary 2020?

i lel'd

>She looks like shit
yes
>Don't you guys feel a bit sorry for her
no
>yes

almost sad when you think about it
all that hard work she put into covering her tracks

She wasn't wearing any make up, that's all

She looks fine

She's going for pity and wants to be attacked online to play victim, don't assume she's totally defeated.

the gig is up
her and soros are getting exposed
trump will make well aware of it..
the dems will never win another election

>Don't you guys feel a bit sorry for her, like maybe it was her turn?

she is a pedophile speaking at a "children's defense fund"

you do the math

Fine? What are you talking about. She looks like fucking Mum-Mutt.

When I voted, I thought about my daughter. I wanted her to know that even though she is a girl that she can be anything she wants if she works hard enough. My daughter wants to be the first woman president of the United States. I voted trump.

She's not wearing any make up and she's 70

What did you expect?

So..?
I can go legally retard

>Feel sorry for a kiddie diddling, selfish, murdering, corrupt criminal psychopathic globalist.

HA!

>She goes free if Obama pardons her.
>Electoral College still has to vote.

Trump is playing nice so the establishment won't fuck him.

Trump waited till just the right time to officially run for president. Then he won.

The man is playing the long game.

But will Obama be able to pardon her if Trump can get him on child rape?

I kind of feel bad for her. ;_;

Probably still recovering from the few pints of blood she lost during the Lucifer repentance ceremony.

That is some sweet irony right there

why are her eyes different colors? just the lighting?

She's no longer sacraficing babies to keep herself alive.

She's not going to jail. But she is literally going to lose everything she's built since she was 1st lady under Bill. All her backers are leaving, she'll probably be under constant threat from her Saudi creditors, and she will likely never be able to run for any public office beyond local government. FBI will likely declare open season on the Clinton Foundation, she'll likely have to testify with no executive privilege to shield her. The major money players will likely be cutting deals, she'll probably get convicted of some minor financial mishandling charge and pay a token fine, but the thing that cuts the most will be the humiliation of the downfall.

She doesn't look like she could've handled the stress of the job. America made a sensible decision. Let's see if they recognise it.

Subtle b8

youtube.com/watch?v=mFk9a3qC0-g

That's the sad part, all these people throwing a tantrum will never be fully aware of the disaster that was averted. On the plus side, if she had got in I would have enjoyed hunting liberals in the nuclear fallout zone.

she looks kind of hot in that picture not gona lie

SATANIC QUADS OF TRUTH

>like someone she loved dearly just died
Her hopes and dreams. Literally the only thing she ever gave a shit about.

Fuck off Bill.

Can you guys imagine the type of damage we'd do if there was faithless electors? We wouldn't have leaders paid by george soros who don't want actually anything bad to happen to the establishment. We would actually prevent the government from getting shit done.
> Block government buildings
> Coordinate what the police are doing to get away
> Not get hit by cars
> Not burn flags
> Have legitimate qualms about being fucked over by everyone

I'd say it's that face.

>like maybe it was her turn?
Your family is still getting that visit from La Migra.

She had it coming. Politicians were extorted to not help Bernie. You know the popular one?

Depends, Obama will probably give her a pardon before he leaves office like Ford did for Nixon. I don't think Hillary herself will go down, but I do think some of the key people working for her will be getting criminally charged (like Huma, Mills, Doug Band, etc).

no. She's just getting what she deserves.

She owes over a billion dollars worth of favors. She's fucked.

she is mourning assange

No i dont care that a person responsible for numerous deaths feels "bad".

a pardon for what?

that's how you look when you fucked over dictators and psychopaths. no power no favors.

Bill's already spent the money on pizza parties

What did you expect? She's been drinking (more than usual) for over a week non-stop.

These all speak the truth.

my dude. you make alot of sense.

Underrated