my ebay sales are up
ive been losing weight again
got a raise at work
just feel better overall
how about you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My actual productivity is about unchanged, but my (fiction) writing output has improved.

Not at all. Congrats on the raise and though.

>tfw got banned from ebay cause i didnt pay my seller fees and have to call to get my account reactivated
>tfw put it off until the phantom 4 came out so now my phantom 3 is worth a shitload less

I CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT

Everything just seems to be going right for me after Trump's win. I'm sure a lot of it is just a mindset thing or coincidence, but almost all of my problems have gone away, or significantly improved. My attitude has significantly improved, as well. I'm nicer than I've been in years.

I can't stop winning. I bought a few scratch off tickets on a whim, and turned $6 into $60. The outlook is bright, I have no major issues any longer, and I feel like a natural winner. I feel confident about everything.

Not shitting you, my horrible cystic acne is almost completely gone. Don't ask me how it happened, but ever since the night of the 8th it's been going away.

Meme magic is the best treatment desu.

when you get it back up you should look at getting into the bumper sticker game, ive been selling Hillary for prison bumper stickers like there is no tomorrow

where do you get them?

maybe i could get some trump gear and ship internationally

actually im in the hole pretty big.
invested a lot of time and money into memeing daily. success is success and I knew what I signed up for. I just wish I I could get paid for this you know?

Maybe it was stress-related or stress-worsened? If you were particularly stressed out about the outcome of the election, I wouldn't be surprised if that played a role somehow. Bodies are weird.

The funny thing is, there's some liberal out there who may be experiencing the opposite effect due to the election. What a crazy world.

yeah dude, on election night picked up a bad ass bassist and got my first gig with this band coming up

I made a deal with an industrial printer and just fill the order as needed, haven't moved into anything but bumper stickers, luckily i unloaded all my democrat ones pre election and its smooth sailing with the trump ones currently

>my ebay sales are up
elaborate.

nice

what shipping service do you use

I sell a bunch of stuff, recently i have found a pretty niche market to expose and my bumper stickers have been selling quite well

USPS for life boi, I hate UPS for personal reasons and they will never see a penny of my money

yeah free flat rate boxes and envelopes are nice

i ordered 5000 boxes one time as a goof and they tried to deliver them lmao, they called my house and said they had 3 pallets of boxes and wanted to know where to put them. didnt think it would actually go through

Its all about that media mail my man, you can mail like 70 pounds of bullshit for like 25 bucks if its the right stuff

oh yeah, packaging prolly goes really far with stickers n stuff

i still dont get it.
you got some kind of little company of your own and during your spare time you run it selling some kind of trash on ebay?

how much u earning per month on that business?

Its just a side thing i do to help pay for school and my stupid hobbies, i really have nothing better to do so it works. i pull about 750-1000 a month so nothing crazy just something fun on the side

Wow I didn't think about it, but I also got a raise immediately after the Trump victory.

I did for a few days

I guess politics doesn't fix a personality disorder, though

its about fuckin time they got a taste of the past 8 years... welcome to my safe space

I got a major promotion. It'll be my first real adult job as opposed to minimum wage nonsense. I feel pretty decent although still kind of drained from the election.

same

read pic related :/

thats not bad, mind giving some details on the making process? do you just use a company to print?

bumper stickers arent really my bread and butter, but yeah i just bought a few competitors products saw they were kinda shitty and made something a little better at a cheaper price point. as for actual production i just did some research to see who was reputable and made a few phone calls.

Since Trump won I have:
>stopped drinking energy drinks (would drink 3-4 Monsters a day)
>stopped smoking (a pack a day)
>haven't played LoL at all
>stopped drinking (7-10 beers a day)
>havent ordered any restaurant food (would get pizza and shit delivered like 3 times a week)
>I became Christian (at that point, you're gonna think I'm kidding about this list, but I swear I am 100% serious. I'm trying to become a better person

I basically went from a depressed alcoholic that would work his 9-5, drive home and purchase beer, turn on PC and play LoL for hours while drinking and smoking. Then after 7 (strong, 7-8% alcohol) beers or so, I would call restaurants and try my best not too sound drunk.
There are 3 restaurants I would routinely call, one after another to give them the impression I'm not some loser that ALWAYS eats garbage. Same with beer, I used to drink everyday and would always alternate where I buy so they don't know I'm alcoholic.
Today I was downtown and looked at a girl, she looked at me and we maintained eye contact for a solid 3 seconds (which isn't that short when you really take the time to count 0... 1...2...3) but then I pussied out and looked away. Felt good nevertheless.
Anger, anxiety, stress, sadness, have been replaced by smiles and hope.
I realized life is short and I could die anytime so I need to make the most out of it.
I'm also really considering spending less time on Sup Forums. Oh and this sunday I'm gonna attend church for the 1st time in about... I dunno 20 years or so.

Sorry for blogging, God bless :)

I'm glad for you. Keep it up, make your life worth living.

>just feel better overall

HELL YEAH

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

actually that is pretty crazy.
you could easily live off that money atleast in finland.
can you reveal what are you selling?

Same OP

bumper stickers
vinyl records
random bullshit i find at auctions
auto parts
used vibrators (these are surprisingly profitable)

No. I lost a lot of sleep this week watching videos of leftist meltdowns and laughing. I also work at an accounting firm and November is super slow.

He said bumper stickers already. How can you live of $1000 month in Finland? Though it was crazy expensive over there

>no booze for a few months now (im solidly on this now though)
>started trying more in uni (fuck this place desu)
>gf and i celebrated
>smoking less
>trying to eat healthier
>exercising a bit
>got a new job and a raise along with it
>been smug almost every day all day

i'm just doing what i said i would if he won, and since here we are im planning on sticking to it

Now thats a rare pepe user

you buy shit off ebay and then sell it forward with higher price? try find undervalued products and sell forward with profit? wtff
sounds like a load of work right there for relatively small profit, though?

dude.. i get 500e per month as a student and i afford even drinking and being 24/7 loser. no loans. got some savings too off working previously in shit jobs.

nah flee markets junkyards and auctionzip are my best friend

ebay sales lol