What the FUCK USA ????

What the FUCK USA ????

Do we have the high score?

Have 82 million native Americans ever existed through all of history? Serious question.

>Native Americans 82 gorillion
There were between 1 million and 2 million "Native Americans" in what is now the United States when the pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock.

Hmm. You know, I think Turkey needs some freedom.

>None of those are Turks

we sure are slacking

Also, are they counting all enemy deaths as kills by the u.s. (axis in ww1, ww2)?

You really can't attribute those kills to the USA.

If you count Meso, Andean, Caribbean, Inuit, and Amazonian, probably.

Git gud everybody else. It's like you're not even trying to maintain the anglo edge of fighting everyone around you. We are the reason white people aren't to be fucked with.

It ain't easy being the best at something.

I still think the soviets or China may come closer

I really thought execution would be higher

>native americans
>82 million
HAHAHA

God I love seeing that one every time.

That's cool and all but america has some downsides too

USA DINDU NUFFIN
WE GOOD BOYS

Fuck, that gives me such a freedom boner.

I still doubt it. That's probably 8-9 million, max.

Nazi germany was way higher, Goyim.

6 GORILLIONS! Can you believe?

I find that hard to believe. The score is far too low.

I think they're counting the nation wide almost extinction that happened right before the euros showed up. How they would ever know how many natives there were back then is beyond me, and they were killed by a plague of some sort I believe.

I seriously doubt it. There's only 320 million people in the USA and that took 50 years of nonstop immigration at 500,000+ per year to reach it.

this
>oy vey goy they wuz atlantis n shit but the evil white aryan invention called smallpox genocided them and threw their babies into the air and shot them with shotguns!!!

No fucking way, man. England exists, China exists, and Russia exists.

Don't worry Turkey, you're next.

I know, we'll try to get more.

>no kurds
Wow you bothered to kill every fucking communist nation you can no matter what the cost even if it meant supporting osama bin laden
but you are supporting kurds?

84 million native Americans lose to a handful of European settlers

ayy lmao

You'd think it'd be higher with the way people bitch about us

83 million racially superior, well trained, better equipped First Nation warriors lost in a war against a ragtag group of diseased Europeans, a furry, and a BR with 500 ping.

>African slaves: 8,100,000
>Murder: 8,500,000
Welp, it looks like that score has been settled.

>illegal immigrants
>only 12,000

Damn, we really need to step our game up.

WTF, indeed OP. Those criminal executions should be MUCH higher! Doubtful they're going back to 1776.

That's right, roach. Take a long hard look at that. Look at that, and realise the only reason you are still alive, is because we allow it.

eat shit

show me a country that doesn't have some warts.

we've got the worst system in the world- we won that- with every other system coming in a very close second

stay mad cocksucker

and good riddance to pic related fucking embarrassment

Considering this, the US has a lower killcount than Stalin.

the nuke count is more like 300k, but lets throw in firebombing tokyo as a consolation prize

>Native Americans
i'd buy maybe 800,000 or a million DIRECTLY to American hands, but a lot were dead by the time we had our own nation, so that blood goes to Europe.

>Muslims
funny enough, we are actively trying NOT to do this

>enemies in wa
This seems way too high to me, by like an order of magnitude. they must be counting civilian and not enemy troop deaths, though its a testament to how America will just carpet bomb a whole villa to kill one guy. Fuck your notion of expense

>Slaves
sounds about right if we count those killed in-transit AND the ones killed in Africa as part of the "conquer-capture-sell" method of the time.

Illegals: frankly that sounds low. if u dont want to have it happen, get in line for the INS.

Bit rich coming from a fucking roach.

That moslem number us way too low for my liking, pull your fingers out of your ass America and get cracking.

The highest reputable estimate of the native american population at its peak is 19 million. The lowest was 350,000. Most of them were killed by smallpocks and the like.

kill yourself turkroach you and your family should have been on that list

sweet bantz from eire
1918/10

>U.S. kill count
lol, retard, a land mass can't kill people
Also, not responsible for the actions of our shadow government, turkroach.

I think the Aztec army alone had around 100-300k men in it. And that's just at the end of its lifespan.

8-9m might be a decent estimate at any one time.

Turk reposing this.

Probably even the same motherfucker.

Says the fucking roach

Ya , don't fuck with us insect

Goodnight

>82 million Native Americans
>liberals actually belive this

The estimates are like 10-100million across the americas. There were a fucking ton of people. The reason it seems a lot less is the massive depopulation through disease in the hundreds of years before european settlers started to push westward. Killed like 80% of them. Most of that happened long before the US was a country so the graphic is wrong anyhoo

>native american
>every time some fucking white liberal tries to tell me any shit at all about native americans and then balks when I grimace at them and disagree
>82 MILLION SAVAGES living in the woods in small villages of roughly 200 (at the high end) people here and there across the really livable without modern technology 30% of the US
>most of the South, half the North East and Oregon and Washington State and like 20k across the entire dry shitty middle hellhole 5k in the grand canyon
>all we did for 10,000 years was kill the ever loving shit out of each other so that the land wasn't over-hunted and overused so we could all survive as long as no one fucked with each other

Yeah, nah.

Can the US do something about these emus?

Suck it up roach. It's either kill or be killed.

SON I AM PROUD!

Huh, didn't know we killed off every single slave that touched North and South America. Gotta wonder where the hell HueHueLand got all it's guys from.

LIES WHITE DEVIL LIESSSS

No, I can't believe it.
And I won't.

Yes, but not in North America from 1492 to today.

I'm sad they have become obsolete and we are trying to get them back with shitty railguns. A four stage, cross directional light gas gun would do it better, even if the gun turret would be huge.

>native americans: 82,152,000
>enemies by us in war: 27,000,000

wat?

Freedom

Tenochtitlan had ~200,000 residents when Cortes went there. The surrounding cities probably had about half that. There's no way that all of Mexico was in the millions.

niceee

i came to post this

Turkroaches are shitposting again...

>muslims
>native americans
>japanese
>enemies
>Criminals
>Murder
>illegals
>implying bad
>newfag