Chairman Chaffetz Discusses State Department Investigation on Fox News

I know that Chaffetz let Trump down during the pussy tape debacle, but that was only to save face because of his Mormon faith. The shark is still on the hunt!

youtube.com/watch?v=uveDGIMn7Uo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qct5BBRjC8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OztgH7gNBEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for this

Bump for justice

sweet flag brah

none of these faggots are to be trusted. hillary broke the law, committed treason, and lied to congress. yet she is not in prison.

>implying the tape leak wasn't a top down organized hit by the GOP

Concur, you're rare

Watching the email hearings, I get the feeling that Chaffetz, Gowdy, and a few other republican congressmen are genuine in their wanting for Hillary to face trial.

Well, Trump will hopefully kickstart the investigation once he assumes office.

>h-hey donald, that colossal backstab i d-did was just a bit of fun!
>but seriously i'm totally on your side now 100% and can be trusted, promise

I think you have to give him a break. All he said was that it was completely unacceptable language and he didn't condone it. He is religious before he is a congressman; he has to condemn language that goes against his beliefs.

He did support him after though.

Trump doesn't need to kickstart it so much as he needs to stand aside and allow the investigation to happen without stopping it as Obama admin has.

Botswana?

You're right.

So, presumably the FBI will be the ones investigating? What's this about a "special prosecutor"? Also, since congress has republican majority, does that help?

he better fucking bow down

don't give leafs a bad name by going soft

what do you think of Comey? is he a maverick who played both sides, or a secret centipede?

I can't imagine he's a hillshill considering the letter fucked her in the last week, he didn't have to do that

He is pretty based. He has been relentless with this oversight of the state department.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qct5BBRjC8Y
I watched all the email hearings and he never gave up: even served the FBI on the spot!
youtube.com/watch?v=OztgH7gNBEY

damn i didn't think he was that based

>give me the documents
no
>subpoena right here, bitch
>served

Is this a proxy post or a real one from Botswana?

I think he uses proxies. still pretty rare flag though

Eh, I guess I'll just mark it as a proxy for a placeholder for now

Nice country, did you invent it right now?